[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my /co/ bros enjoy their weekly dose of God isn't real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (34KB, 234x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 234x415px
Did my /co/ bros enjoy their weekly dose of God isn't real?
>>
>>94949180
Yeah, it was allright
>>
File: lee goldson.jpg (15KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
lee goldson.jpg
15KB, 312x312px
OP is literally Barneyfag

This is your mindset, OP
>>
>>94949180
I came all over my The God Delusion book which made me sleepy so I cuddled with my Richard Dawkins dakimakura and took a nap.
>>
I did. I love how butthurt Christfags get.
>>
>>94949180
yeah pretty good, the obnoxiousness felt pretty tongue in cheek
>>
>>94949180

Weekly?
>>
>>94949180
Yeah it was actually pretty cool, I dig their toxic versions
>>
File: (You).png (769KB, 576x791px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
769KB, 576x791px
>>94949365
>can't really argue that R&M doesn't approach the subject of religion with all the faux-sophistication of a 15-year old Reddit memelord
>DURRRR CHRISTFAGS ARE SO BUTTHURT BY LE TRUTH OF MUH ATHEISM
>>
File: 1291253545403.png (233KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1291253545403.png
233KB, 400x300px
>>94949598
get
>>
>>94949598
>>DURRRR CHRISTFAGS ARE SO BUTTHURT BY LE TRUTH OF MUH ATHEISM
you are proving his point you know
>>
>>94951304
And he's living up to the stereotype.
>>
>>94949180
~dabs~
>>
>>94949598
Christians sure are a grouchy bunch.
>>
File: family-guy-atheism.jpg (102KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
family-guy-atheism.jpg
102KB, 537x720px
>>94951428
Nah, just some of us are. Mainly because we're the only religion that all the major networks feel they have carte blanche to mock and ridicule in the most insidious ways without reprisal. It's almost as if certain creative atheists like Seth McFarlane and Justine Roiland were butthurt about something they don't believe in.
>>
>>94951500
That picture is out of context by the way
>>
>>94951500
>Mainly because we're the only religion that all the major networks feel they have carte blanche to mock and ridicule in the most insidious ways without reprisal
That's what happens when your the dominant group. You're also the easiest target.
>>
File: capture.png (44KB, 987x267px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
44KB, 987x267px
>>94951505
No, it's actually perfectly in context. There really was an episode where Meg converted to Christianity after seeing Kirk Cameron on TV and attended a book burning well fellow Christians burned science books. This happened.
>>
>>94951522
For jokes? Sure. Everything's fair game when it comes to humor.

For actual, clearly identifiable hate? Whatever grief the left is experiencing due to conservative Christian America electing Trump as president, believe me, they struck first with shit like that Family Guy episode. FOX might not care that they lost viewers with that episode, but they did. It used to be that networks wanted sitcoms to reach as broad an audience--or at least as large a segment of a particular demographic--as possible. With "Not All Dogs Go to Heaven", FOX basically stood by Family Guy's writers and said that they don't care if their Christian viewers are offended by being portrayed as violent, book-burning science deniers.

>inb4 'I can't believe you're still butthurt about a family guy episode that aired almost a decade ago'
>>
>>94949598
did you even watch the episode? The only characters who denied God existed were the ones who had been toxified. This episode was literally saying that atheism is toxic.

Also, spending your time being pissy and self-righteous on an anime imageboard is not very Christian behavior
>>
>GOD ISNT REAL
*the reditor laughs*
>JESUS DOES A THING WITH HIS AK47
*lmaoing my ass of*
>terminator goes back in time to try to save jesus (which was actually pretty funny)
*erupting with laughter*
>someone makes a jewish/muslim/indian/buddah joke
>"WOAH!!! THATS TOTALLY NOT COOL BRO! THATS THIER RELIGION AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT!!!"
someone breadpill me on why its okay to mindlessly shit on christianity whilst other religions get a pass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnq7N6X4x84
>>
>>94951760
I don't think Rick and Morty has ever had any Christian-specific jokes, they've just shit on religion in general. Also it's usually coming from Rick who the show portrays as a morally bankrupt anti-hero at best, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Shows like South Park and even Family Guy shit on many religions in equal measure. So what the fuck are you on about? Just another faux-victim complex, the toxic quality that alt-right retards and SJW retards share in common
>>
>>94951750
No, I didn't watch the episode. I clicked the thread out of curiosity, knowing full well the kind of bait I'd run into and still I bit hard.
>self-righteous
I just think it's interesting that you use that word when nearly everyone on the site uses the same kind of rhetoric to make fun of each other, up to and including "muh" speech and Reddit references.

But you're right, it's not very Christian behavior. At the risk of really sounding self-righteous, there was a time when I was above this. I need to get back there.
>>
File: sacredheartofchrist.jpg (382KB, 593x797px) Image search: [Google]
sacredheartofchrist.jpg
382KB, 593x797px
>>94951796
Fair enough, I was being confrontational too, this site brings that out of people no matter what.

God bless anon
>>
>>94951775
>he watches rick and morty
>GOD ISNT REAL MORTY
>in christian america
HHHhhhmmmmmm.... totally not aimed at christianity!!!
>shit on equally
>jewish and muslim episodes where banned for a while
>they censored muhammad
>the jews complained alot
>it was only one episode for muslims and jews whilst christianity has multiple episodes and is the punchline to many jokes
>>
>>94951813
You answered your own question, these shows are made in christian America so of course Christianity is going to bear the brunt of the jokes.

Yes, some SJWs are cool with making fun of Christianity and not other religions, but that doesn't mean the creators of edgelord television shows think that way, I guarantee you they see themselves as equal-opportunity religion haters. Stop equating rabid SJW Tumblrinas with the media in general, it makes you sound paranoid and overly sensitive
>>
File: Disapproving Spider-Man.png (392KB, 591x664px) Image search: [Google]
Disapproving Spider-Man.png
392KB, 591x664px
>>94951723
> Whatever grief the left is experiencing due to conservative Christian America electing Trump as president, believe me, they struck first with shit like that Family Guy episode
What the hell are you even on about?
>>
>another episode not written by women
>it's good

wow who would have thought
>>
>>94951833
>SJWs
stopped reading right there, never mentioned them, where are you pulling them from?
>you sound paranoid and overly sensitve
stop projecting anytime
>>
File: ricksanchez.png (781KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
ricksanchez.png
781KB, 1366x728px
What fetish is this?
>>
>>94951886
>he never watched from dusk till dawn
its for vampires you silly
>>
>>94951886
Isn't that from Wild Wild West?
>>
>>94951895
All I know is Tarantino deepthroats Salma Hayek's foot and that was enough for me to never watch it.
>>
>>94951886
fetish for abuse and forceful submission, I know because I have it
>>
>>94951930
>the scene lasts for like a few minutes
just skip past it, other than that its pretty good
>>
>>94951886
Ballbusting
>>
>>94949180
it was just Rude Removal all over again .
i still love the trope tho
>>
>>94949180
Take a drink everytime they mention that, it was real overbearing this ep jfc
>>
>>94951750
>This episode was literally saying that atheism is toxic.
No it didn't. It said that religious people consider their faith good, and their doubts toxic.
And that they tend to view their inhibitions as something good, and their lust something bad.
Which makes sense to me.
>>
>>94952081
this. the way the episode was resolved was pretty clever.
>>
OK as a Christian I will admit that I am prejudice against Left Wing Marxist/Democratic Atheist's, you guys are fucking commies who deserve hell. However I have no problem with Right Wing Capitalist/Libertarian Atheists your alright in my book and I will pray for your forgiveness.
>>
Yeah. It was easily the best episode of the season. Might even be top 10 worthy or at least 15.
>>
>>94952720
you're joking right?
What did you like about it?
Worst of the season if you ask me.
>>
>>94952961
Not him but it was a pretty fun ride. The concept was fun, especially the twist that the toxins are subjective based on personal beliefs, which reveals some interesting things about the characters.

My only real complaint is that it would have been cooler if it showed us the toxin'd versions of characters we knew instead of the other gags it did
>>
>>94952961
basically this. >>94952996
granted i'd put this episode on the lower end of the top 15. what made you think this was the worst of the season.
>>
>>94952961
you'd have to be a mongoloid to think this was worse than episodes 2-4.
>>
I swear Christians are as worse as Muslims when it comes to jokes. The only exception that they don't have any real power to go after creators like they did before. But that might change if we cut them some slack. I mean look at the blasphemy laws in Russia and other areas in EU where people are arrested for insulting Christianity. In the US they tried and tried again to pass similar laws. Seriously, fuck them. I wish writers to turn it up to eleven.
>>
>>94953302
I don't think OP actually believes what he says. I find it hard to believe Christians that take their religion even a little bit seriously would browse 4chan.
>>
>>94953358
atheists take christianity more seriously than most christians
>>
>>94953302
>I swear Christians are as worse as Muslims when it comes to jokes.
Come back to me when Christians slaughter the Rick and Morty writers with that hot opinion.
>>
>>94953410
it's called hyperbole ya dip
>>
>>94953302
Try offending Islam in the media, lets see where that gets you.
>>
>>94953419
It's called dishonesty. It's called lies. Saying 2 is a positive number so it's just as much of a factor as 10.
>>
>>94953410
Well, christians Have done religious wars in the past, so technically you guys don't get the moral high ground to judge anything that islam is doing
both religions are equally terrible because both have been used as a reason to justify murder
>>
>>94953410
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/05/russian-youtuber-convicted-of-blasphemy-after-playing-pokemon-go-in-a-church/

Christians have as much potential to be cunts as Muslims. Like I said the difference is that they don't have power in the West but if it's allowed for them to get back to the top, we all will be under their boots.

Shows like Rick and Morty are doing a service by preventing that by poking at how silly and hypocritical that religion is.
>>
>>94953410
Christians living in African shitholes would.
>>
>>94953439
>Well, christians Have done religious wars in the past
The key word being in the "past"
>>
>>94953425
Milo seems fine.
>>
>>94953464
Charlie Hebdo seem not.
>>
>>94953453
Jailed for a year, huh?
Wonder what the punishment for Blasphemy is in Saudi Arabia.

The lesser of two evils does not equate to good. But arguing that a lesser evil is as bad as a greater evil because "hey, they're both evil" is just as stupid as the former opinion.
>>
>>94953479
If you point at Saudi Arabia I can easily point at the African Christian shitholes.
>>
>>94953453
>Shows like Rick and Morty are doing a service by preventing that by poking at how silly and hypocritical that religion is.
it's true guys.. we gotta fight against the biggest threat our society is facing today.. christians
>>
>>94953488
Well I'm racist as fuck so you can point at them and I'll probably agree with you based on my earlier point of bad countries being the sum of bad parts.
>>
>>94953460
Everything happens in the past, I could murder a person right now and in 5 minutes that could be considered past, am I not accountable for murder anymore then? What a bullshit argument, anon.
>>
>>94953509
You say it as a joke but it's true. Muslims don't have as a powerful power base as Christians in the US. That makes Christians a real and continuously threat to democracy and an obstacle to social progress. Stem cell research anyone? You fucks.
>>
File: big ol brain.jpg (158KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
big ol brain.jpg
158KB, 510x382px
>>94953543
>everything happens in the past
>>
>>94953543
If it happened several centuries ago and it was not you, but completely different people, who just happened to hold similar beliefs on a subject, then you are probably not.
>>
File: paper-port.jpg (277KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
paper-port.jpg
277KB, 670x377px
Why isn't anyone complaining about his stupid ifunny.co watermark?
>>
>>94953545
no listen man i'm as glad as anyone that rick and morty has apparently prevented christianity from rising to the top of society with this dime a dozen ''god isn't real uwu'' episode
>>
>>94953543
Because the people who did that are all literally dead.

>>94953545
That's progressivism nowadays. As an unofficial religion it's free to get around any regulations that apply to official ones, giving it a monopoly, and hey, Christians might jail me if I don't call Jesus Lord and Saviour, but they will jail me if I don't call a man ma'am (in California anyhow).
>>
>>94953578
Because it's a bait image. You weren't supposed to respond
>>
>>94953575
Yeah well I'm pretty sure that regular muslim dude from today hasn't beheaded anyone either, yet people still preach that islam is a religion of hate, when fundamentally that and christianity are the same, they teach the same core values and have the same problems. Yet I see christians shit on muslims all the time. I'm not either, by the way.
>>
>>94953586
>rick and morty

Not just hat show
It's a collective effort to keep defanging the monstrosity we are forced to live besides.
>>
>>94953611
Pretty much everyone shits on muslims nowadays, I am not saying that its fair, but I can't agree that its exclusively a Christian thing.
>>
>>94953587
You are given two choices, either live with the imperfections and genetic diseases that your god has graciously bestowed on you and all your spawn or you can live in a world free of genetic diseases and where people can live almost indefinitely. The only catch is that you have to call a man ma'am from time to time.

What will it be?
>>
>>94953644
>The only catch is that you have to call a man ma'am from time to time.
Do you actually believe this, anon? Seriously?
>>
Every day is "God isn't real" day ever since Megas XLR got cancelled.
>>
File: confused blaq.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused blaq.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>94953644
i really love living in a world free of genetic diseases where people can live almost indefinitely.
>>
>>94953644
I don't even know what you're trying to say, too convoluted
>>
>>94953656
It seems to be your major concern despite the fact that trans are like less than 1% of the population, IIRC.

And that doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>94953685
First of all, I'm a different anon and have never said anything about trans people. However, I can't really see the point of your question, you seem to be implying that all Christians are against science and want to live strictly by the Bible. Thats not even remotely true, very few Christians are fundamentalists, so I see no reason for Christians hindering scientific progress in the future, well, maybe with an exception for certain spheres, but thats more of a question of morality than religion per se.
>>
>>94953644
I'm an atheist. I don't want either Christians or Progressives enforcing their crazy shit on me, but if I had to choose, it would be for the stupid Godbotherers.

And I don't think you realise just how much damage progressives do to the scientific method currently. It takes a lot of dishonesty to keep objective science subjectively sound. Galileo's Middle Finger is a good book which shows that neither side is the party of science.

And really, I consider Christianity the lesser of the two evils here. One is an attempt by people without the means to know anything to explain the unknown, the other is an attempt by people with the means to explain everything to unexplain what is already known. From the outset, I'll go with base stupidity over gross malignity.
>>
>>94949180
Yes I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGiSO64rRck
>>
>>94949180
Don't worry, anon, I'm sure the supreme all-powerful creator can put up with a little sarcasm. No need to behead anyone. Relax and have another burger.
>>
File: Is this really happening.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
Is this really happening.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
>Rick has the parts of him that he considers most toxic expelled from his being.
>This toxic side continually rambles about how God isn't real and how Rick may as well be God.
>Therefore, Rick considers this to be toxic behavior.
>Rick, a character that's shown to be one of it not the most intelligent beings in his multiverse, considers having a hostile God complex and rampant atheism to be toxic behavior
>When the planet gets toxified, it cuts to a minister that suddenly doesn't believe in God.
>Therefore, the minister also believes this to be toxic behavior.
>People missing the point this hard.
>>
>>94953855
This
>>
>>94953737
Except they did hinder scientific research. Stem Cells are the most famous example of it. They pressured the presidency to cut the funding and come short to banning it. The Christian lobby is that powerful
>>
>>94953912
As do all other options.

At least Christians work science into their shit eventually when the evidence gets too large to deny, with gay shit like Intelligent design. But what its acting as a bulwark against has been denying science from it's inception. And the alternative doesn't have the immense amounts of regulations Christianity has to stop it doing just that.
>>
>>94953912
How about when they insisted that the sun rotates around the earth?
>>
File: m'lady.gif (134KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.gif
134KB, 287x344px
>>94949180
Remember: the fact that Toxic Rick is the one that constantly talks about how God isn't real is evidence that Rick sees his militant anti-theism as a bad thing. In fact, because he's been shown to pray when in danger before, and we've seen religious figures like Satan in the show before, he's most likely a closeted theist in disguise. He probably only acts like an atheist in order to feel smart and superior; ironically, this is also what most of the fandom does.

OP is clearly baiting, as if he actually paid attention to the episode, he'd realize that "DUDE, GOD ISN'T REAL LMAO" was clearly not the intention.
>>
>>94954004
r/atheism BTFO!
>>
>>94953468
Because they lived in France where a lot of shitty issues are, including non-regulated inmigration?
>>
>>94953644
>you can live in a world free of genetic diseases
>you have to call a man ma'am

Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>94952719
Thanks for your support, I guess.
>>
>>94954050
He's religious. That's his promised land.
>>
>>94952961
Not that anon, but:
>Actual Rick and Morty adventure
>Written by season 1 + 2 writer
>No shitty movie references
>No divorce subplot featuring Beth and Jerry, the least interesting characters on television
>>
>>94949180
I really liked Healthy Morty. I loved Stacy and I really liked the redhead he was bunking with at the end. Shame we're not going to see more of those girls.
>>
>>94953676
That show sucked ass, get over it.
>>
>>94951500
Honestly,i dont care when comedies make fun of my religion.My problem was that they told the same joke over and over again on the R&M episode. At least family guy makes different jokes that arent just "HUR DUR GOD IS A LIE"
>>
>>94952719
You'll embrace the cold darkness of death with the rest of us and you won't feel happy or sad about it because you can't have feelings without a living body.
>>
>>94951750
Did YOU watch the episode? The detoxifier didn't take away toxic traits, it took away what each individual thought was toxic to them. Rick lost his god complex as well as his emotional attachment to Morty. By your statements, one would assume that being emotionally attached to people is wrong because that trait was inherent in Toxic Rick. The Christians later in the episode didn't lose their faith in God necessarily because the show is trying to say God is fake (although it does on other occasions), it's just saying that those people view a lack of faith in God as a negative trait in themselves, which is why their toxic versions were hedonists.
>>
>>94951500
It's because you're the only religion in the country with ACTUAL political authority.
>>
>people saying Tara can't voice act anymore and that she's lost all her range
I didn't even know it was her until she started yelling.
>>
>>94954272
Again, you will get literally imprisoned in California for not calling a man a woman.
>>
>>94954323
good
>>
>>94954323
I googled it and got a Breitbart article about a proposal that didn't go through.
You're fucking full of shit.
>>
I don't really mind shots at religion, because in comedy everyone is fair game. What bothers me is that its low hanging fruit, and often done poorly where its more about some kind of superiority thing for Atheists instead of making a clever observation. Moreover, ripping on Christianity is just old hat and beaten to death at this point. It's pretty much the only religion besides Judaism where its safe enough to make jokes and not get called offensive by the general audience
>>
>>94954352
I'm talking about a bill that recently passed the senate. A bit disingenuous, as it applies to nursing homes and such, not everybody, but it's the government saying you have to subscribe to dogma in the limits of that government which 100% fits the bull of "ACTUAL political authority".
>>
>>94954364
I don't think they ever joked about Christianity specifically, just general theism
>>
>>94954386
>A bit disingenuous
It's not being disingenuous, you were fucking lying. How do I know you aren't lying now? Give source.
>>
>>94954410
Bullshit, I wasn't lying.

I have other shit to do anyway, don't have the time to deal with this.
>>
>>94954426
>Doesn't have source
That's right, fuck off.
>>
>>94954426
I like you.

>>94954410
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billVotesClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
>>
>>94954426
>Say something untrue
>"I wasn't lying"
Not ironically, that's also a lie.
>>
I love the fact that they blew the "GOD ISN'T REAL *BURP* M-M-MORTY" posters out of the water in this episode.
>>
>>94954468
>Doesn't specify how
Roiland, fuck off.
>>
>>94954478
>The literal personafication of humanity's toxicity is people who can't help but scream "GOD ISN'T REAL NOTHING MATTERS"
They kinda slapped it into your face and mushed it around. How did you not pick that up?
>>
>>94954503
Because I haven't pirated the new
>>
>>94954503
I'd say literal autism played a part in that
>>
>>94954449
The bill you're showing me makes it illegal to mistreat people under your care as a medical facility on the basis of their LGBT or HIV status which includes misgendering them (but only willfully and repeatedly and only after they've been informed of their preference), as well as refusing them service. That's so different from what anon was originally saying. It's basically saying you shouldn't harass them when they're under your care. Why was this worth fearmongering over?
>>
>>94954558
You don't even get arrested for it you just get a fine.
>>
>>94951500
Most other religions are pretty tame/passive in comparison to Christianity when it comes to pressing their beliefs upon others. That plus the fact that they make up so much of the population makes them come across as some juggernaut force that wants to stop your kid from learning evolution in school. I mean, Christianity is one of the primary causal factors for the divide in priorities in the United States. I'm not saying this to condemn anyone; I'm just saying it isn't surprising that people who aren't a part of these circles would have some harsh feelings towards them and express it through their works.

Also Family Guy isn't targeted toward that audience and they probably figured the attention gained from tussling some feathers would bring in more people than they lost.

It's probably a little of column A a little of column B.
>>
>>94954558
>>94954578
>Take a bill that only punishes careworkers intentionally harassing their patients with a fine
>Scream THEY'LL ARREST YOU FOR CALLING SIR A MA'AM in the hopes that nobody will check if you're lying
Fucking Christfags
>>
>>94954558
I am anon.

It's still the government putting dogma into their system. They're still forcing people to call a man a woman. This is not the only law like this being passed, and is part of a trend. You mentioned "ACTUAL political authority". I was only posting this to prove that, even if minor minor, the progressive sect has some. I don't much care about the bill itself, it's just to prove my point.

Would you accept female workers having to wear a Hijab when dealing with Muslims in care? I wouldn't do that either.
>>
File: tumblr_mdufi3IAPs1qz7xcao1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdufi3IAPs1qz7xcao1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x307px
>>94949598
So the atheism board on reddit becomes so annoying that it launches a huge backlash against atheists. Fair enough. The fedora meme.

But weenies like you aren't calling out atheists because it's funny. You're calling them out because you're offended. Don't be a pussy. The neckbeard atheist fedora meme mostly came from blowback to how atheists became self righteous faggots with paper skin. If you and most Christians become just that then you'll only make Christians the new cringe whipping boy.

Also, the book of Genesis contains numerous contradictions.
>>
christians can be offended on their own, guys
>>
>>94954254
BUT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH TOXIC RICK
>>
File: 593.jpg (447KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
593.jpg
447KB, 1280x1656px
>>94954621
>>94954323
>I can't be an asshole to gays or other people will be an asshole to me awawawa

Good. If you can't be considerate of others, no one needs to be considerate of you. No sympathy here.
>>
>>94954714
You're not really arguing against my point, you're just saying you're happy that your dogma is the one with it's hand in governmental affairs. I'm not surprised by that, and I don't really care, but if you think you're different than the Christians you're really not. You're in competition with them.

Because your definition of "asshole" means not indulging the delusions of your sect. Yet you see indulging the delusions of the Christians on the state level as morally unacceptable.
>>
File: remove borscht.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
remove borscht.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
we should round up /pol/ and put them into camps
>>
>>94954780
not that anon but holy shit are you (dense)
>>
File: 1495519782404.png (3MB, 1528x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495519782404.png
3MB, 1528x1080px
>>94949180
Episode was probably the best of the season thats not saying much but was good seeing just Rick and Morty again. But on the topic of making Gods not real jokes I wish R&M would at least put some effort into it instead of just stating Gods not real.
Maybe some subtly or some self awareness to the toxicity that both atheism and religion can create which could've been the joke that was their already with the religious people saying there is no god, but that without god people become toxic assholes but it feels more in ones face then the other.
>>
But Rick does believe inn God, he just acts like he doesn't because he wants to seem above it all. The le god's not real XD shit you all like to post is just you misinterpreting a character trait.
>>
>>94954811
He is right though
>>
>>94954936
This episode proved that Rick considers his narcissism and atheism to be a toxic.
>>
>>94953855
>people getting assmad about the show saying "hurr god isnt real"
>the show is literally saying "hurr athiesm is bad"

makes you think
>>
>>94954047
Oh, as long as it's just France where it's happening that's fine!
>>
>>94956353
As long as immigration is properly regulated it's fine. Deregulating OR banning it entirely are both asinine decisions.
>>
god this board really turned to shit.
>>
>This thread
>>
it was okay but I still don't like this season
>>
>>94949180
May I just say: Thank God (Our Lord and savior, hallowed be His name, His kingdom come His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven) that /co/ is here to save 4chan Christendom from a motherfucking cartoon that makes burp and fart jokes, and its wayward young followers that live by its corrupt teachings. So good to see the righteous stand up for what is right against these constant heathen assaults.
>>
>>94954780
this guy gets it
>>
>>94954714
Did you parents ever beat the crap out of you for not putting up with your bullshit? Or were you that asshole parent who beat up your children for calling you an asshole and a retard without college and now you're projecting?
>>
What cartoon is this and should it air in my country?
>>
>>94951813
Rick needs to be a person to look up to for his opinions on god to matter.
>>
File: 1495691407918.jpg (22KB, 214x227px) Image search: [Google]
1495691407918.jpg
22KB, 214x227px
Reminder that R&M haters are literally too stupid to get it.
The toxicity ray makes people the worst part of themselves from their own perspective.
A priests' worst interpretation of himself is that he's selling false hope because he doesn't know for sure what he preaches is true, it's just faith.
It's not a truth ray, they weren't actually saying god's not real.

I mean honestly, you guys are too stupid to understand a kids show on adult swim?
>>
>>94956393
Atheist kiddies ruin everything
>>
>>94953630

Eh. I'd take the media shiting on my religion over everyone thinking I'm a suicide bomber, getting randomly pulled over, having to be the spokes person for all Muslims, target of the fbi, and all the other shit that goes with being a minority.

Least that way I can just call the media fake news and filter out shit I know to be biased.
>>
>>94962526
just buy some hair gel and call yourself Italian until this all blows over.
>>
File: 1481740211321.png (189KB, 434x327px) Image search: [Google]
1481740211321.png
189KB, 434x327px
>>94962553
Unless you're super minority white muslim male, don't see that working.

Besides, this isn't "blowing over" anytime soon. Brown terrorism is here to stay until the KKK or some other extremist group tops 9/11 on a public scale.
>>
File: 1455571450679.jpg (74KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455571450679.jpg
74KB, 388x384px
>>94949180
I really fucking hate how predictable this site has become
>waah its popular so its bad
>waah its abrasive my religious feefees waah

I swear half of the religious zealots on this board used to be the retarded fedora lord atheist who used to hang here and the rest are the normies who invaded /pol during the election. And being a contrarian is still just having your "opinions" picked for you.

god is a lie and y'all are the proof. If i was a conspiracy theorist id say that this is all some false flag operation to make people hate Christians. I tip my proverbial fedora at all of you faggots and I really do hope kim gets of his fat ass and nukes us all.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.