[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic recomendations and where to get them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I've basically just got a kindle and used it as an excuse to start reading comics. So far I've read the killing joke and just over half of injustice year one. I enjoy them immensely, and would love recommendations for similar comics. And I would also like to know where to get them in a format readable, or convertable into a readable format for a kindle.
>>
File: Comic Book Sampler.jpg (715KB, 1946x1660px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Book Sampler.jpg
715KB, 1946x1660px
Welcome to comics. Here are some comics that you can read. Some of them you can buy on Comixology (which is owned by Amazon, who makes your Kindle).
>>
>>94947464
or go here its free http://readcomiconline.to/
>>
>>94948240
Too bad you have to do that captcha shit every time you go to the next comic.
>>
>>94948281
ya that does get annoying really fast
>>
>>94948326
Especially when it used to not be like that. It becomes a real pain in the ass when you have a huge series to catch up on.
>>
>>94947464
Are there any particular characters you'd like to read about? Or stories you've heard are good? From there we should be able to get you on a good track.
>>
>>94948605
Yeah, I do prefer the batman and joker most of the time. I've heard about a comic where the joker kills robin i think, i've no idea what it's called, but i'd like to read it. Basically anything involving tragedy in general i tend to like
>>
>>94947464
The basic rule
>0. Don't read capeshit. Preferably.

Now, think of comics just like books
>1. Start with anything AT ALL that looks remotely interesting
>2. If you liked it, pick up something by the same creative team
>3. If you didn't, pick up anything at all that looks remotely interesting
>>
>>94948281
>>94948326
>>94948361
The fuck are you on about?
Either you're not using an adblocker or you're trying to read really popular shit; I've been reading plenty of stuff on there without being presented a single Captcha. Shit, I'm reading Cerebus right now.

Either you don't have
>>
>>94949075
I don't know what to tell you. I'm using uBlock Origin and no matter what comic I pick I get captchs.
>>
>>94948771
If you want Batman, I'd say start off with Year One. Then go to The Long Halloween. The two tie together nicely.

The one where Joker kills Robin is A Death in the Family.
>>
>>94949362
Thanks, bought death in the family and the long halloween.
>>
>>94947464
Batman Year One
The Long Halloween
Dark Victory
The Dark Knight Returns
>>
File: 1353636796451.jpg (2MB, 2292x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1353636796451.jpg
2MB, 2292x2700px
>>94947464
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.