[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ like Glove and Boots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: glove and boots.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
glove and boots.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
Does /co/ like Glove and Boots?
>>
I actually do like em, clean humor and funny at the same time

a little reddit-y though
>>
>>94943564
They literally did a whole thing on manspreading.
>>
Never heard of them before
>>
>>94943564
I do, subbed to their main channel. I don't watch their gaming channel because I rarely find livestreamed games interesting, even if they're doing it.

Lately with their high frequency of updates I've noticed the mouth syncing of the puppets isn't as good as it was, at least it looks that way to me. Still funny though!
>>
>>94946219
They can't sync the puppets for shit, it's been bugging me a lot lately.

Johnny T and the new Uncle Joe segment are great, though.
>>
>>94943564
That first livestream was really funny. Just watching them fuck up so badly was great.
>>
>>94943709
I haven't seen this one.

>>94946219
They're pretty funny to me, they aren't very good at the games and it amuses me. Maybe just watch the game highlights?
>>
>>94943709
>>94948256

>They literally did a whole thing on manspreading.

No they didn't, it was about basic human decence, and two years prior to manspreading being a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqqmtpidOU
>>
>>94943564
only the Johnny T stuff, everything else is kind of dull
>>
>>94943564
https://youtu.be/YRBbntdCaPc

This one is my favourite.
>>
>>94946219
Theirs is the only gaming livestream I watch

There's just something about having Mario on screen interacting with the game as Fafa plays that makes it more appealing.
>>
they are best youtube puppets
>>
Kind of surprised /co/ knows about glove and boots, not going to lie. Pleasently so.
>>
Yup. I'm also partial to raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
>>
bump

gorilla is best gorilla
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.