[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the current most intelligent being in 616?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Ultimate Reed Richards.jpg (5KB, 110x251px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Reed Richards.jpg
5KB, 110x251px
Is he the current most intelligent being in 616?
>>
>>94943421
>tfw to smart to survive
>>
>>94943421
>outsmarted by a Brazilian
>played like a fiddle by the first firmament
>>
>>94943421
What's up with his head?
>>
>>94943699
Helmet extends/grows out his head so his brain is bigger.
>>
>>94943744
Pretty creepy honestly
>>
>>94943421
No, it is still moon-girl.

I still want her to meet him. So, she can beat him in a game.
>>
>>94943421
He was outsmarted directly by Sunspot about a dozen times.

Maker took a massive downgrade when he moved out of the ultimate universe. He's probably not in the top 10 at the minute.
>>
wasnt he split across the multiverse? is that why he's stupider now?
>>
>>94943892
Not so much dumber as less focused. Each Maker is just as smart as the original but they're basically a hive-mind all working on their own project in their own universe and each universe has its own set of rules with how things like various sciences and laws of nature work. As a result, he has to basically relearn everything for each universe while also not getting his wires crossed across different Makers.

He's essentially multi-tasking to an infinite degree. He may be the most intelligent man in the multiverse, but he's being pulled in hundreds of thousands of different directions at once.
>>
>>94943892
The explanation given is that other universes physics work slightly differently to Ultimate's, so he's just slightly out of whack.
>>
Ultimate Reed did nothing wrong and Sue is a cunt
>>
>>94943421
Too bad theres no one in marvel to write him smart enough.
>>
>>94943421
No. There's a little black girl.
>>
Reeding order?
>>
File: 1501749744776.jpg (53KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501749744776.jpg
53KB, 460x700px
>Dr. Doom ad to deal with being the SECOND smartest guy in the world for fifty years.
>Only to, in an instant, fall to number three behind an alternate universe version of his rival and a little girl who still likes ponies and glitter.

Vic can't catch a break, can he?
>>
>>94943892
>wasnt he split across the multiverse?
Literally when?

Full disclosure: I haven't completed secret wars yet.
>>
>>94946824
>Dr. Doom ad to deal with being the SECOND smartest guy in the world for fifty years.
Extremis Tony
>>
>>94946824
Well, maybe if he stopped whinning about the natives killing his DEMON-DEALING MOTHER and stopped behaving as the damn gyppo he is, maybe he'd have been higher on the list.

>>94948348
That as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.