[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep saying this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Teen Titans was comedic, it was for kids!
>Young Justice is always SERIOUS, so it's better
No you fucking morons, YJ is angsty, while TT is BALANCED, it can just change mood on a dime.
>>
>>94942823
Stop the marketing my man, please stop
>>
You're either TheBatmanfag or both
>>
>>94942882
I'm not marketing anything! I'm pissed about an overly common shitty opinion.
>>
>It's another Teen Titans fag episode
Shut the fuck up you ungrateful little shit.
The series is done. There's nothing left to explore. You niggers whine and bitch about everything Teen Titans related not being like the 2003 cartoon.
You wanted Starfire to be like her 2003 incarnation and you got Ms. Martian.
Beast Boy's now a canon vegetarian.
Cyborg uses BOO-YAH in everything now.
It's been over 10 years, get over it.
You have had 5 seasons and a tv movie of your wannabe anime you wannabe weaboo human trash.
By the way, Teen Titans Go has lasted longer.
>>
>YJ is angsty

The only angsty character was Super Boy and he was only angsty in the first season, retards seriously need to learn what angsty actually is and how to differentiate it from conflict
>>
>>94942937
>It's another copypasta fag episode
>>
>>94942926
>pissed about an overly common shitty opinion
>Likes Teen Titans
>>
>>94943279
Because it's a truly amazing series.
>>
>>94943279
>common opinion
Dunno if you've noticed, but TT is considered weebshit pretty much everywhere now. I've even seen quite a few people say TTG is better because it embraces the comedy side.
>>
>>94942937
>You wanted Starfire to be like her 2003 incarnation and you got Ms. Martian.
I'm sorry, what? You high, anon?
>>
>>94942959
>The only angsty character was Super Boy and he was only angsty in the first season

Both Roys say hello.

>>94943906
Miss Martian was added to Teen Titans in comics specifically because Kory is nothing like the wacky fish out of water space foreigner the cartoon made her out to be.

Then she got put in YJ and her characterization changed too.
>>
>>94942823
Is Young Justice any good?
Also why is that water guy with the TT while Cyborg is gone? Granted Cyborg is my least favourite of the 6 but why are they pushing him so hard with his own series and potentially a movie. Also a big role in Injustice.
>>
>>94944665
>Is Young Justice any good?
Yes.

>Also why is that water guy with the TT while Cyborg is gone?
Because the Young Justice team isn't the Teen Titans, even if there is some overlap. They were created in comics using 3rd generation sidekicks (Tim Drake, Impulse, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Arrowette) because the former Teen Titans (Nightwing, Wally West, Arsenal, Donna Troy). Cyborg didn't make the cut because he was never anyone's sidekick.

>Granted Cyborg is my least favourite of the 6 but why are they pushing him so hard with his own series and potentially a movie. Also a big role in Injustice.
Because they don't want to do Justice League projects going forward without any black people and it makes more sense to add a younger, more well known hero than adding in someone obscure like Black Lightning or Mr. Terrific, or swap in Stewart as GL when Hal isn't off limits.
>>
>>94944665
>Is Young Justice any good?
No!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.