[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never noticed it before but why is princess dianne in hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: sp.jpg (56KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
56KB, 477x357px
I never noticed it before but why is princess dianne in hell in the episode ''hell on earth 2006'' south park?
Not to mention ghandi
What were trey and matt trying to tell us?
That real evil fucks go to heaven?
>>
>>94939287
Only Mormons go to heaven in South Park.
>>
Only Mormons go to heaven
>>
>>94939287
Probably because they thought it piss of people and be funny
>>
>>94939287
In the South Park universe only Mormons go Heaven.
>>
>>94939287
In Season 5 "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell" they explain that Mormonism is the only correct religion that gets you into heaven.
>>
they had Jonbenet Ramsey in hell in one episode.
>>
>>94939327
>>94939314
>>94939317
Then why did kenny go to heaven in the movie?
Just for a ''happy ending'' ?
>>
>>94939287
Diana was just some roastie slut.
Gandhi was a racist pedophile.
>>
>>94939287
LITTLE BOY YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
>>
>>94939348
He get's a pass because he's the only person who can play PSP.
>>
File: lds_plan_of_salvation-web.jpg (223KB, 877x808px) Image search: [Google]
lds_plan_of_salvation-web.jpg
223KB, 877x808px
>>94939330
>>94939327
but in the mormon religion most non-mormons get into heaven too. it's just a second or third rate heaven (but still better than life on earth).
>>
>>94939348
Cause he pulled some gangster shit and saved Heaven.
>>
>>94939348
Because that was before the "Only Mormons Go To Heaven" thing was in continuity. You're thinking too hard about this.
>>
>>94939327
>>94939330
>>94939317
>>94939314
This is true, but >>94939340 nails it more accurately. The hell scenes always include beloved figures and putting them side by side with Hitler and Satan. Hell in the episode OP mentions, they call attention to it when they have the Steve Irwin joke.
>>
>>94939428
Damn, mormonism being real would be rad as fuck. Pretty much everyong hanging out on the broad way ... seems like a pretty good compromise for being wrong about religion.
>>
>>94939314
But according to the episode about Joseph Smith, Mormonism is a fake religion.
>>
>>94940647
Very same episode makes a point about how despite this most of the people who follow the religion are genuinely good people so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>94940450
Do Mormons have the cool looking angels though?
>>
>>94939428
What is the Mormon depiction of a sorcerer? Cause now I want a comic about sorcerers fighting Mormons.
>>
>>94939428
The Telestial Kingdom sounds rad as shit. There are sorcerers there.
>>
>>94940842
>In Mormonism even the bad people get an afterlife full of whores and sorcerers.

Why bother being good then?
>>
>>94940874
Can you still perform sorcery or whore yourself out in the telestial kingdom, though?
>>
>>94940933
Of course. You can even take part in cock magic.
>>
>>94939428
Can you still make it to the celestial kingdom if you're not Mormon? Because I can see that a lot of Christian faiths follow those rules.
>>
>>94940801
i'd assume it's just standard christian witchcraft stuff, dabbling with demons and such. i doubt it means like harry potter or doctor strange if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>94941051
Nope. Only Mormons.
>>
Isn't Hell shown to not be so bad?
>>
>>94941026
So the Telestiel Kingdom is Corruption of Champions?
>>
>>94940874

Because being good gets you a universe where you are God.
>>
>>94941326
its like a Hawaiian tourist hotel where you occasionally get tortured
>>
>>94939428
what's the difference here between dishonesty and lying?
>>
>>94939428
If you're only going to be good in this life for some reward in the next, why would a deity create this system? He'd make it much more rigid than this. The checks wouldn't be this idiotic.
>>
>>94939428

>Apostasy sends you straight to the bottom

By game theory logic, if apostasy has even a mild risk of occuring, it's better to never become a mormon and simply live your life as good as you can.
>>
Mormons go to Heaven, everyone else goes to Hell.

Until "Best Friends Forever", anyway. Which implies they're letting non-Mormons in to buff up their army against potential attacks from Hell. Hasn't come up since then.
>>
I never understood how anyone could be all happy and hip hip hooray in heaven while most of humanity is being forced to suffer for eternity
>>
>>94939428
What is the difference between each realm? And what is apostasy? This is like some badass planescape stuff.
>>
>>94943332
Cause they deserved it
>>
File: 1500219913-20170716.png (229KB, 684x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500219913-20170716.png
229KB, 684x667px
>>94943332
No negative emotions in heaven. Having negative emotions would defeat the idea of perfect paradise.
>>
>>94941592
I would assume lying means the spoken word while dishonesty is shady business stuff and withholding the truth.
>>94943422
Apostacy is just denouncement of a certain religion, loudly if I might add. For Mormons this means the guys that spread anti-mormonism shit and literature all around. Jehovah's Witnesses and other restorationist movements also have them, but Mormons and JWs have the loudest ones.
>>
>>94943422
apostasy means leaving the religion, which is why that line diverges from the mormon line.
>>
>>94943422
>And what is apostasy?
A person that renounces their faith, as in they just stop being faithful to the lord and either pick up another religion or go completely atheist. I'm guessing this goes for any faith but if you renounce Mormonism you're gonna most definitely go to the Outer Darkness realm.
>>
>>94943422
IIRC, Celestial is basically "clouds and harps" heaven. If you make it to Tier 1 of Celestial, you actually qualify to be an actual god of another planet with all your children being the angels (and demons if you want to have sin on your planet), which is why polygamy was a thing with them.

Terrestrial Kingdom is basically "Heaven, but obviously not the BEST heaven". Think of it as heaven, but its just full of good people and you don't get to see God in person.

Telestial Kingdom is basically "You're basically just on Earth again, but there's no suffering or pain" Think of it as how Limbo was depected in Dante's Inferno; the only suffering is that you'll never get to actually be in the presence of Christ or God.

Also, basically only THE MOST EVIL people will go to outer darkness. Like, even Hitler probably gets to go to Telestial. The only way to go to outer darkness is to be a reincarnation of one of the 1/3 of angels that sided with Satan or to renounce the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>94943929
huh.
So the joke in South Park is that Heaven works the exact opposite of how it works in Mormonism?
>>
>>94939287
The running gag is that only Mormons go to Heaven because they're the only ones who guessed the correct religion.
>>
>>94943960
Broadly speaking it's accurate in that only Mormon's go to heaven, but not-heaven isn't that bad of a place. Hell in South Park is basically a Florida retirement community where you occasionally see some people getting tortured.
>>
>>94939428
That telestial kingdom seems interesting.
A dim world devoted to the middling rejects.
I wonder what restrictions and oversight it has.
The inhabitants would probably form some kind of flawed order to their society.
Like Australia.
I'll read more about it when I have the time.
>>
There was also a joke about how Mormons are the only people boring enough to stand Heaven.

Do Matt and Trey hate them or something?
>>
>>94943824
It's that you have to very explicitly deny the existence of the Holy Spirit. And since the Holy Spirit seems to be the literal force of creation/existence, so by denying the Holy Spirit, you're denying existence itself.
>>
>>94943929
Man, the more I learn about Mormons the more bro their religion seems.
>>
>>94943929
>Telestial Kingdom is basically "You're basically just on Earth again, but there's no suffering or pain"
I can't really think of another concept of heaven other than this description.
>>
>>94944050
Well if it means anything, actual Mormon communities regularly abandon their teenage boys in the middle of the highway and tell them that they're sinners who are getting punished so there wouldn't be too much competition over the women.
>>
>>94943422
Like others have said, Apostacy is denouncement of or leaving you religion. Other religions have differing responses.
>Islam
Kill the Apostace
>Mormon
You can leave, but you'll end up in the Outer Darkness
>Jewish
Oy Vey! I have no son!
>Protestant
Please come back, or you'll go to hell. Come back anytime.
>Catholic
You never left. You're just a non-practicing Catholic now.
>>
>>94944038
No, they find them pretty quaint, actually. It's more like they find Mormons to be incredibly interesting because they're the only branch of Christianity that says "No, literally everyone gets to go to heaven except of the ABSOLUTELY, MORE IRREMEDIABLY EVIL, so why not be happy and share goodwill with everyone?". Outside of maybe the AME Church, Mormons are the most optimistic of Christians.
>>
>>94943929
So you go to Super Hell if you're a good kid that decides not to be Mormon anymore even if you grow up to be a good person? Is that how they keep people from leaving?
>>
>>94944063
And once again people ruin what could be a cool religion.
>>
>>94943929
So Telestial Kingdom is New Game +?
>>
>>94944103
Basically?
It's kinda like the arguement for why following Satan in really fucking retarded (Satan LITERALLY knows how powerful and almighty God is because, not only was he God's Right Hand Angel at one point, he was the best angel ever made and STILL got his ass whooped); if you're Mormon, you're a member of THE "Correct Faith", so renouncing you religion is basically an automatic "F".
>>
>>94944059
Telestial is basically a flipped version of Hell from Johnny the Homocidal Maniac, in which Hell is depicted as basically being Earth again, but you continue doing every mundane, soul crushing, shitty, banal thing you did in real life that gave you no joy, except you know for a fact that there's no escape and this is your existence forever.
>>
>>94944050
Considering it was a completely constructed religion in a place far from traditional religious authority, it makes sense that its appealing to someone with questionable morals (no offense, consider the site we're on).
Christianity with its GLORY OF HEAVEN OR BURN IN HELL is a really harsh view of afterlife.
The concepts of limbo and purgatory (2 different things) were endorsed by different groups at different times to make the cosmos seem more humane and appease a not so pious public.
From best to worst it goes
Heaven
Purgatory
Limbo
Hell
But even now people debate whether P or L exist
So mormon afterlife is kind of a retooled Christian cosmos.
>>
>>94939428
>sorcerers
>>
>>94944108
Mormon cult is actually pretty sinister in practice. They actually have some people in the Utah government rewriting some people's past records showing them to be Mormon.
>>
File: 552985.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
552985.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>94944273
>>94939428
>>
>>94944286
Don't forget the forced marriage of 14 year old girls to 50 year old men.
>>
>>94944286
Like any cult, its a full fledged religion now. The only real difference between a cult and a religion is having enough members to make a marked, continuous presence on the world without all your members dying.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.