[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's on par with Spectacular Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: marvel-spider-man-pic.jpg (857KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-spider-man-pic.jpg
857KB, 3200x2400px
It's on par with Spectacular Spider-Man
>>
Spectacular wasn't just good as a show, it showed a massive amount of respect for the Romita-era Spidey comics.

Somehow I doubt this does anything like that and is just movie masturbation with elements of Ultimate at best.
>>
Good joke
>>
SCIENCE
C
I
E
N
C
E
>>
>half the villains are Peter's age
>Miles exists
>Miles is Peter's age
>literally all of Peter's friends that aren't Harry are going to be Spider-Men, likely by the end of this season, making it another fucking team show
>this means Peter is going to be a side character in his own show again
>Jackal is there, meaning they're probably going to try to do the clone saga
I mean, I'm still going to watch it, but those things really don't give it any points in my book, especially when comparing it to Spectacular.
>>
>>94937158
No but it's hardly the worst Spider-Man cartoon.

While it's dull in almost every regard, it does clearly have a better grasp on decent writing than Ultimate.
>>
Upcoming episodes:
>"Party Animals"
>Harry is caught in the middle when Horizon High welcomes him back and Norman wants him to stay at Osborn Academy.

>A Day in the Life
>Origins
>Sandman
>Stark Expo
>Symbiotic Relationship
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>Kraven's Amazing Hunt
>>
>>94938288
>A Day in the Life
No idea what that's about

>Origins
Guessing that's the full episode version of the shorts?

>Sandman
No shit what that is.

>Stark Expo
Iron Man team-up episode.

>Symbiotic Relationship
Start of Black Suit arc or the arc crammed into one episode.

>Ultimate Spider-Man
Miles as Spider-Man.

>Kraven's Amazing Hunt
Like with the Sandman one, no shit.
>>
File: lol.gif (720KB, 244x130px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
720KB, 244x130px
>>94937158
>>
>>94937158
Here's how I'd rank all of the Spider-Man animated shows I've seen. (Never saw 67 and 81, so I'm leaving them out)

Spectacular>TAS>Amazing Friends>Marvel's>Ultimate
>>
The choreography and constant people-standing-still is beyond forgiveness. Even Ultimate was better than this shit.
>>
>>94937158
I wouldn't go that far, but the world building and plots are starting to get there.
>>
>>94938288
>“A Day in the Life”
>Spider-Man must stop Black Cat from committing a spree of thefts while still keeping his school obligations.

>“Party Animals”
>Horizon High throws a dance in honor of Harry being exonerated, but Norman asks Harry to stay at the Oz Academy.

>“Sandman”
>Spider-Man meets the powerful, yet uncontrollable Sandman and helps him reunite with his estranged daughter with the help of the Venom symbiote.

>“Symbiotic Relationship”
>When Spider-Man uses his new black costume, he discovers that there is great danger in his new power; and he must find a way to defeat a costume that wants to destroy him.

>“Stark Expo”
>After the terror of the symbiote, Spidey is off to the Stark Expo in his old costume. When Ghost hijacks the event, Spidey’s only chance to save lives is to unleash the symbiote.

>“Ultimate Spider-Man”
>When Miles Morales is bitten by an experimental spider and gains spider powers, Spider-Man must teach him the responsibilities of being a superhero.

>“Kraven's Amazing Hunt”
>Kraven the Hunter does a live broadcast of his hunt for Spider-Man.
>>
>>94938683
>amazing friends not #1
It's shit
>>
How the fuck are we doing Symbiote and Miles ALREADY?

That's Season 2 shit, come one!
>>
>>94945997
They're saving something for Doc Ock in season two. Most likely Superior Spider-Man.
>>
File: bf5.gif (514KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
bf5.gif
514KB, 500x258px
>>94937158
>>
>>94945997
90's spidey did venom on its first season. back when it wasn't a mess.
>>
>>94937694
>Miles is Peter's age
Seriously?That's retarded, Miles was supposed to be Peter fanboy just like Wally West is Barry Allen fan.

Also the only good thing about miles was seeing Peter being a mentor to a younger hero after everything he had to learn by himself when young in his first comics
>>
>>94937158
Bounds better than Ultimate and actually has a grasp of Peter's personality but the whole Horizon High and having him surrounded by a supporting cast who are all geniuses like him and no normal people kinda makes it feel like they missed the mark on the everyman aspect pf Peter's life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.