[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Asami Asian or Latina American cartoons are weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is Asami Asian or Latina

American cartoons are weird
>>
>>94923894
She's Shitcharacterian
>>
File: 1493018611302.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493018611302.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
No ((you))s for you.
>>
>>94923894
My head canon is that her family was loosely associated with Sokka in some way. probably also the northern air bender tribe as well. there was literally nobody else around that could keep up with either Sokka or the inventor (northern air tribe) for creative designs and inventions. Asami's family was far too advanced as far as technology. they had to be connected with sokka's lineage in some way.
>>
>>94923894
>>94924169
in other words, she's descended from southern water tribe and possibly Kyoshi warriors (or whichever girl Sokka eventually ended up with).
>>
>>94923894
Neither she's white. Why else would all those review sites praise her and Korra's interracial lesbian relationship.
>>
>>94923894
Asian. Latinas are garbage women.
>>
She didn't have enough of a character where you could tell what she was supposed to be.
>>
>>94923894
Neither. Avatar is in a fictional setting that is inspired by combinations of multiple real world cultures.
>>
>>94924260
This, you fucking retard.
>>
>>94924217
Because she's clearly a different race than Korra? Being any other race than Korra would make it interracial you idiot.
>>
>>94923894
I always assumed she was one of the more oriental races, considering her father is the spitting image of a Korean businessman
>>
Avatar has 4 ethnic groups based on Asia.
>inuits
>chinese
>tibetans
>japanese

given the way her father looks and asami's features. fire nation and earth kingdom. Which makes Asami Japanese and Chinese.
>>
>>94924456
>Which makes Asami Japanese and Chinese.
Which makes her Korean lol
>>
>>94923894
She's from Republic City. Asia and Latin nations do not exist in the Avatar world.
>>
>>94924260
>>94924279
It's that starfire thread all over again
>>
>>94923894

It doesn't even matter because everybody looks mixed race in the Avatar world.

Also the "inuits" had the culture, but barely any of them looked like actual inuits.
>>
She was born in the United Republic, and her heritage is Fire Nation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.