[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read boxer hockey years ago >that one sonic comic everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: aRrYeJw.jpg (413KB, 650x841px) Image search: [Google]
aRrYeJw.jpg
413KB, 650x841px
>read boxer hockey years ago
>that one sonic comic everybody knows about pops up and I'm in for life
>really enjoy it but eventually get bored of waiting for the next upload and drop it
>Sonic Mania releases
>liked the opening cutscene
>find out it's by one guy
>it's by the guy who made boxer hockey
>great news until I realize everybody thinks he's an asshole, because he probably is

So what did he do? Quick rundown?
>>
I never heard anything . Seems like a normal guy from my contact with him.
>>
>>94922996
Just been hearing a lot of gamergatey shit that he pulled while I was gone. I actually fucking missed gamergate since I took a break from the internet that year.
>>
>>94923100
>taking a break from the internet for a year
That must be nice. I wish I could do that.
>>
>>94922969
I've heard nothing of the sort
>>
>>94923100
You missed nothing.
>>
>>94923100

Oh. Well, my advice is don't let politics like that define people for you. Take a step back and separate things.
>>
He sued SEGA and Archie Comics over unpaid royalties for original characters created while under their purview.

Oh, wait, that was the other guy.
>>
>>94923179
Separate what? I just wanted to know what controversy went down or if I missed something.
>>
I don't think you missed anything. You sure you're not thinking of the Snafu guy? Psyguy or something?
>>
People seem to like Tyson Hesse, I've never really heard anything really that bad about him. No idea what you're referring to.
>>
I followed him for a while even got to play smash with him once, never really came off as an asshole as far as I know. If there are politics involved, so long as he keeps them to himself and doesn't throw it heavy-handedly into his work at every turn, then that's fine, and basically try to look at it like >>94923179 said
>>
>>94923344

Politics and person. Their opinion on Gamergate shouldn't be a deciding factor of their person.
>>
File: 1389919951757.jpg (22KB, 345x191px) Image search: [Google]
1389919951757.jpg
22KB, 345x191px
>>94923344

You missed a good shitstorm. The retarded game journalists overstepped their ideological bounds and redpilled a bunch of gamers prompting major backlash on journalists and the media. All because some landwhale decided to cheat on her boyfriend and he ended up writing about it in a blog post. All you'll hear about is muhsoggynees because the news media are inept at their jobs and are firmly rooted ideological confirmation bias.

I have no idea what Hesse did but a lot of people said and did stupid things during it.
>>
File: SMG01.06-666x1024.jpg (232KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SMG01.06-666x1024.jpg
232KB, 666x1024px
>>94923548
Yeah, I figured at worst he just made some throwaway comment. Thank Christ Hesse didn't do anything too bad. No fucking idea what /v/ was talking about then, but I shouldn't be surprised. Proud of the guy for coming as far as he had. He was just the guy who wrote Boxer Hockey when I stopped following him. Never would've guessed he'd be the official go-to Sonic artist.
>>
>>94923619
Yeah, /v/ went full batshit during that stuff. It's better to ignore and forget about it the best you can
>>
>>94923790
/v/ loves to gossip. the only thing i can think of that might tie Hesse to being an asshole was that boxerhockey was hosted on fireball20xl. where the owner (superpsyguy) of it was outed as a pedophile and went full damage control and deleted everything he owned that could be used against him. And that's mostly because the people that were associated with that group were mostly assholes themselves and all took a bite out of psyguy for their toxic 15 minutes of fame. So everyone from kirbopher to littlekuriboh were targeted as people who "molested" younger fans. Tyson Hesse said nothing on the subject probably due to the fact that's he's a good person and wasn't going to take the opportunity to try and get pity points for "his abuse from psy".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.