[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg (180KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg
180KB, 1080x608px
Is the divorce the reason for the noticeable dip in quality this season? Episodes are pretty much divided between Rick adventures and family stuff, and while the Rick half is still pretty good, the family scenes are boring and unfunny. Anyone else feel this way? Was the Smith family being together a good thing for the show?
>>
>>94921985
I think the quality has been just fine. Last couple of episodes and the first one of this season were great.
>>
>>94922006
>implying the divorce was in effect in S3E1
>>
>>94921985
>noticeable dip in quality
not really
>>
>>94922006
Same here. Though i'm thinking "Okay" rather than "great". The show has been very consistent in quality since the first season, threads and posts like the OP just seem baffling.
>>
>>94921985
>while the Rick half is still pretty good, the family scenes are boring and unfunny.
Gotta agree with you, mostly because without Jerry it's more Beth centric, and she's a terribly boring character.
>>
>>94921985
best season yet in my opinion
>>
File: wtf1.jpg (14KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.jpg
14KB, 275x207px
>>94922550
>>
Maybe its because the formula is old at this point?
>>
>>94922623
Nope, its actually been really predictable for a while. The pickle rick episode had Beth being a super bitch, but aside from that, the plot was exactly what I expected.

Vindicators? Same thing.

The only one I wasn't sure how they'd handle was the Mad Max episode, but I was still bored since they didn't really do anything interesting with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.