[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to train your Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

>brand new 3d models for this ONE fucking episode compared to them only making new ones for brand new dragons, semi permanent allies and semi permanent villains
>black female vikings
>they tamed dragons without mc help. so tamed in fact that they use them as a fucking fly pack for all the women on the island. some how able to fly without giving the dragons any directions or commands yet this show goes very in dept over everything else how different dragons function and viking hiccup technology
>"we do not allow men on our island because we have a higher purpose men can not understand"
>>
File: 1481818776334.png (1MB, 908x639px) Image search: [Google]
1481818776334.png
1MB, 908x639px
>>94921982
this ep was extremely out of place
>>
I mean, it's made pretty clear that the mother dragons will brutally savage anything masculine they sense, so it's for their protection.
>>
>>94921982
new season is out already?
>>
File: dragoneye.jpg (340KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dragoneye.jpg
340KB, 1600x900px
>>94922064
Yep.
As it turns out the saga of the dragon eye and the dragon hunters is far from over.
>>
>>94922064
yes

>>94922044
that doesnt explain everything even if they did trash the only origin to that type of dragon which was the 2nd most exclusive dragon in the show until now.
>>
File: king of dragons.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
king of dragons.webm
1MB, 720x405px
There's been another several month timeskip.
Given that Race to the Edge starts a year before How To Train Your Dragon 2 we are probably running right up to it OH MY GOD they're going to win. They're going to win because what they are doing is getting Drago his Bewilderbeast.
>>
>>94922175
The story on this show goes in circles. Last season's finale has Vigo defeated, the dragoneye destroyed, and the volcano erupting. The volcano is resolved in the season premiere, then there's a bunch of standalone before suddenly Vigo is alive and the DragonEye is back.

There's a point in the season when Most of Dragon's Edge is destroyed forcing the main crew to return to Berk. I figured this was finally plot progression, but they're away from the Edge for all of two episodes before they return, say that they're "rebuilding", and then the next episode has everything completely back to normal. Very frustrating.
>>
>>94922175
is the guy in the background a roman?
>>
File: top ten anime betrayals.png (201KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
top ten anime betrayals.png
201KB, 540x405px
>>
>>94923199
Ha.
>>
File: Drago.jpg (304KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Drago.jpg
304KB, 1600x900px
>>94923163
That's Krogan, a member of Drago's army and possibly high ranking as it turns out he was there the day Drago killed all the chieftains.
>>
File: 1496845733089.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496845733089.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>94921982
TAKE THIS SJW SHIT OUT OF MY CARTOONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94921982
this episode didn't make sense
in the beginning the women were about to become fucking cannibals, but then they just drop that idea and it isn't brought up at all again
>>
I haven't watched this show since it left Cartoon Network. The Cartoon Network seasons - particularly season one - were absolutely terrible. How many seasons is it even up to? Did Alvin ever do anything? Is Hiccup fucking Toothless yet?
>>
>>94925253
Hiccup is fucking Astrid. Toothless is fucking Meatlug.
>>
>>94925438

Dagur is fucking Snotlout.
>>
>>94925056
The episode before had Snotlout take on a dozen warriors in melee combat as a competent fighter, then here, he can't take on three unarmed people.

I don't get this episode, mostly because it seems to go so against the lore established. Taming dragons is a big deal, conservation efforts didn't exist until Hiccup and why is it okay to eat someone, but not for them to get mauled by a dragon?

Also, taking a poor blind baby and enslaving it so it carries you around while stating they can barely fly at that age must be some kind of abuse.
>>
>>94926187
>conservation efforts didn't exist until Hiccup
The tribe of ninjas who lived with the Eruptodon were pretty into protecting dragons
>>
>>94926356
yeah but it was more like they worshiped it as a god and barely interfered with it.

this fem tribe shit was flatout bullshit
>>
>>94925253
Dagur betrays Alvin so he becomes friends to help take him down and then it just wasn't worth talking about him until just this season (like five seasons later) when he's kidnapped by bandits
>>
Didn't Drago raise his Bewilderbeast Since it was a hatchling? Unless it grew to full size in a year, could the dragon Viggo talked about be something different?
>>
>>94930533
Possibly.
It's just that "King of Dragons" refers to the Bewilderbeast, which is important enough that it seems unlikely to be referring to anything but the two from the movie.
Especially since we are now at months before the movie happens
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.