[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Batman premiered on Fox Kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Batman.jpg (46KB, 584x396px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
46KB, 584x396px
Where were you when Batman premiered on Fox Kids?
>>
File: Thebats.jpg (18KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Thebats.jpg
18KB, 250x188px
>>94920787
Who cares, The Batman is superior.
>>
>>94920821
1st season was.
1st intro was better.
>>
>>94920835
1st outro was better, but 2nd outro was better.

And 4th season is best, period.
>>
>>94920821
>The Clayface arc
>One of the best Jokers
>Batgirl is actually a girl for once

It was doing all the right things, not sure why this was so underrated.
>>
>>94920901
>Batgirl is actually a girl for once in The Batman
>Teen Titans are actually teens for once in TT
Probably some of the biggest reasons why both shows are the best animated capeshit.
>>
>He thinks anyone on /co/ was born when the show first ran
>>
>>94920868
Fuck it, meant to say intro for the 1st one.
>>
>>94920787
Was that when it aired in the evening after (I think) Wonder Years? In my dining room, sitting on the tile floor and watching it on a mid-size CRT TV with bunny ears, because I'm about 99% sure we didn't have cable in 1992.
>>
I was 2.
>>
>>94920986
I'm 100% sure that someone else here is over 30. /co/mblr hasn't driven all of them away yet, after all I'm still here.
>>
Xmen evolution appeared on toonami
>>
>>94921134
Having a social life should be driving you away from here, not silly political spats.
>>
>>94921188
>I can't have a social life and browse 4chan
Spoken like a true teenager.
>>
>>94921230
It's literally impossible at any age.
>>
>>94921120
Me too! Unless it premiered after November?
>>
>>94921143
It appeared on Kids WB first.
>>
I get the feeling that this thread is just here as bait to get people to argue about age and how old is too old to still be using 4chan.
>>
>>94920787
I was at home watching Batman: The Animated Series. It was on a Saturday where they showed an episode as a sneak preview before it settled in on weekday afternoons
>>
>>94920787
At home in my undies. I remember being totally mesmerized by the show. It kept my attention and drew me into the story.

I would watch it with my dad, and he would record every episode that aired to VHS. We would rewatch them for hours on rainy days, or he would bring the tapes along when we vacationed or went to a friend's house.

I bought him the complete series collectors edition.
>>
3rd grade.
>>
>>94920986
I was four. Shit was awesome.
>>
>>94920787
In front of the tv watching with my baby sister.
>>
>>94923465

How very Batman of you - you in your undies, with your dad sitting next to you, in a silent room, probably dark or darkened, with the only light afford by a cartoon, that had you mesmerized so you could not see what else was going on.
>>
>>94920821
Wait, is it? I thought it was shit?
>>
>>94920821
Fpbp
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.