[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Final Page Of Spider-Man II #5 Will Be A Thing…

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6811-e1503775733878-600x349.jpg (43KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811-e1503775733878-600x349.jpg
43KB, 600x349px
>One question was very specific about his decision to revive the Ultimate Peter Parker character in Ultimate Spider-Man after his death, and after Miles Morales had been established as the new Ultimate Spider-Man.

>Brian Bendis grinned widely and told us all to wait until the final page of Spider-Man II #5, his current comic-book miniseries sequel to Spider-Men, featuring the 616 Peter Parker and Miles Morales. Something that Marvel isn’t going to be heavily promoting or spoiling in the mainstream media, but something he was very happy about.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/26/final-page-spider-man-ii-5-will-thing/

oh fuck no
>>
>>94917817

OH MY GOD

EU VOU CHORAR
>>
I'd say to page ScanBro, but are we REALLY going to care all that much when it actually does happen?

And isn't Spider-Man II #5, like, three months away?
>>
>>94917863
YES
>>
>>94917863
>>94917817
Possibly after Secret Empire no less, if this bald fat fuck is that happy that can only mean this possibility.
Peter 616 is killed off/retired and Miles will be the only and true Spider-man.
Really crossing my fingers that it isn't, but Whor, Captain Falcon, Chulk, America, etc, make me think otherwise.
>>
>>94917934
>Peter 616 is killed off/retired and Miles will be the only and true Spider-man.
With how Bendis reacted to a question about Ultimate Peter Parker with this "bombshell", I'm honestly wondering if that might be the case in a way: Peter-616 retires or gets offed, and Peter-1610 comes out of the shadows to take the role of Red Spider-Man.
>>
>>94917934
peter parker will never die, stop being a fucking fag
>>
We have twice of almost every hero thanks to X-Men Blue and such.

We can take two Peter Parkers
>>
mcu synergy time.
>>
>>94917980
kinda like wolverine, right?

their goal is take the original characters off the board long enough so that when they do return, their fanbase has abandoned them and won't bitch anymore about muh peter, muh banner, muh rogers, muh stark.
>>
>>94918005
Two*
>>
>>94917934
What the fuck does America have to do with any of those things?
>>
>>94917817
Wait, there another Spider-Men comic going on? Could someone please storytime it or show me where I could read it?
>>
>>94918056
I mean, we have:

Two wolverines
Two Bobby Drakes
Two Quicksilvers
Two Warrens
Two Cyclops (one dead)
Two Jeans (one dead)
Two Hank McCoys

Peter 616 and 1610 could share universe for a while.
Imagine if they do that and this is how we get Peter and MJ back together... Fucking marvel
>>
>>94918056
but the thing is, we will have two peter parker
>>
>>94918108
Forgot about the second Hisako
>>
>>94918108
the point for nu-marvel is to dilute the character identity enough so whenever everyone is replaced again, no one will care,and they can push their agenda to the next generation who never knew parker, banner, real logan, real jean, real cyclops, etc.

marvel just wants the branding - power set/costume design. so they can put anyone in those clothes, give anyone those powers.

it is all sana's doing. she has said as much. she gave an interview where she said comic fans are literally dying. 20 to 30% are over 50. She needs to get Marvel new readers the way to do that, ids to replace everyone with diverse characters because that is what the future holds.
>>
>>94918146

but the thing is, we will have two peter parker

by having 2, you make 1 worth less. so peter isn't important anymore, so miles can be the real spider-man.
>>
>>94918146
Don't we already have two with RYV?
>>
bump for bendis roxx!!!
>>
>>94918397
He means in the same universe
>>
>>94918273
Indeed, but Sana is apparently a freaking moron for thinking that to begin with. Living proof is Batman, who is always recognizable as Bruce Wayne. Same could be said Spider-man, Hulk, Ironman, Cap, X-men, and FF. These characters have literally made their staple in marketability and recognition, future generations are always gonna trace the icons back to them because they're the most well-known. Nu-Marvel is tanking extra hard in profits, recognition, etc, namely because of all the PC garbage they keep hamfisting into books.
>>
Black Scarlet Spider, calling it now.
>>
>>94917817
>D-dad?
>B-brother?
>B-ben?
>S-son?
>>
>>94917973
Dunno if they'd kill Peter for years, but Logan's still dead
>>
>>94918836
I will screenshot it, If you are right. I will personally give you a kiss.
>>
>>94918897
Yeah and once upon a time Wolverine was as famous as all the others. He was the icon and face of the X-men and they kept pushing him into events.
Knowing that Marvel allowed Ultimatum, Spider-verse, with all that gruesomeness and character killing I wouldn't not expect them to do that to Peter Parker. They already murdered Banner and Stark, didn't they?
>>
>>94918976
then what was superior?
>>
>>94919236
Midget fetish
>>
>>94918319
Sounds retarded. Better plan would be bring back Ult. pete. Murder off 616 pete, and BAM. Movie synergy is created and muh wedding fags can fuck off into the marriage book.

Miles may have only diversity points but Marvel knows he can never flat out replace Pete due to spider-man being marvel's flagship char.
>>
>>94917817
Who cares? Anything they do will be written over eventually anyway. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
>>
>>94919761
i think thats its the plan
marvel whant to doing this.
man i need to stop reading marvel
>>
File: 1491967550591.png (524KB, 721x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491967550591.png
524KB, 721x600px
>>94917973
1610 teen Peter fucking 616 milf Mary Jane?
>>
>>94918813
Batman has never had a dedicated campaign launched to replace him like marvel is doing.

However I think Marvel has tripped up at the starting line with their movie products. At this point the comics mean shit as its the movies, games, tv, etc that is going to leave the bigger imprint. You make Thor Asian in those for a couple years, make some compaling stories, throw in a charismatic actor, and the comics will have no choice but to follow while the old generation swallows it. Assuming comics as we know it are still getting put out.

>>94919828
That better be pirated marvel. Because otherwise you're part of the problem with eating this shit.
>>
>>94919761
They already sabotaged RVY by giving it to the author of Faith, it's only a matter of time until it's cancelled.
>>
>>94917934
>Peter 616 is killed off/retired and Miles will be the only and true Spider-man.
I doubt that this could happen, but if this ever come true tha would the perfect moment to see if Miles can sell a book by himself and holds to the same level as Peter
>>
>>94918108
>>94918146
>Tfw Ultimate Peter would out sell Miles and make him even more a failure
>>
>>94920380
If they really bring Ultimate Peter back, I doubt that bendis would ever write him, maybe Peter's ultimate becoming support character or Miles's best friend
>>
>>94920380
>Tfw Ultimate Peter would out sell Miles and make him even more a failure

Depends on who will write Peter's monthly
>>
I need to stop caring and stick to the old Marvel
>>
>>94920506
>or Miles's best friend
Replacing Gankee the fat asian with a white boy? Thats not happening
>>
it all makes sense now, why none of peters main supporting cast was in homecoming, it can all sync up beautifully now,

hell be their 3rd roomate
>>
>>94918108
Kind of like Superman rebirth?
>>
Why is everybody forgetting that Dan Slott, for all the shit he deservedly gets, is a legitimate Parker fanboy and has an opinion at Marvel?

Remember this would not be his first rodeo.
>>
>>94921552
He might be into it if he's able to make it seem like it was his idea to bring back Ultimate Parker and essentially reboot Peter from being an adult to being a teenager.
>>
>>94921472
no, superman was split into 2 and brought back together, these are 2 different characters for each
>>
>>94921590
I meant the whole having a married Supes and a single one running around at the same time.
>>
>>94921581
>implying Slutt would let anyone ruin his dream of having the longest spider-man run
And I mean the real spider-man, he's too much of a fanboy to accept an alternate version.
Bendis can push his OCs all he wants, but when it comes to Spidey Slott's fat ass gets on his way.

And let's not forget everytime Marvel claims to unleash something that will change comics forever we end up with a bunch of cover variants and Cavengers.
>>
>>94921603
yeah but there was a storyline for that and it got wrapped up. in marvel, its just: Boom they are existing in the same universe-deal with it
>>
they should just reboot ultimate or have another line and call it mcuc(omics)
>>
>>94921677
Yes, but I never meant the actual storyline though.
>>
no its not the same then
>>
>>94921581
Slott wont let Peter go
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.