[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I thought she was with you Did he REALLY think she was with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: b6ffce83ab9e5efb935ae3839c62ca6a.jpg (144KB, 783x1020px) Image search: [Google]
b6ffce83ab9e5efb935ae3839c62ca6a.jpg
144KB, 783x1020px
>I thought she was with you

Did he REALLY think she was with Supes?

We know he had an encounter with her earlier in the film. Is Batfleck lying?
>>
>>94916689

It's a moment of levity, that slightly breaks the internal logic of the film.
That's the kind of thing that I'd expect from a worse movie.
>>
>>94916768
Especially considering how Batman was trying to murder the fucking guy not half an hour before.

"I'm a friend of your sons"

Care to mention the spear you nearly lodged in his neck, Bruce?
>>
>>94916768
>>94916828
>>94916689
when he encountered her the first time he didnt know she was superpowered, he also encountered her at the same place he encountered clark before knowing he was superman. Also Superman is the only other super powered person alive. And they both wear crests that look like English letters.
It really isnt THAT much of a stretch to assume the two super powered people, who both wear crests. who have both inserted their alter egos into your atler ego's life, are together.
>>
>>94917596
He knew she was super, since he saw the photo before the fight.
>>
>>94918296
And? In no way does that negate anything I said you idiot.
>>
>>94917596
Don't forget Clark and Diana have similar color pallets for their costumes.

>>94916828
Yes, because THAT is what you tell a woman when you need her to trust you and time is critical. You say, "I just tried to kill your son." That would be MUCH better. Jesus, 99% of the people complaining about this movie are idiots.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.