[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas has one man to blame for this disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3078.jpg (25KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
25KB, 182x268px
Texas has one man to blame for this disaster
>>
>>94914664
The City official who abandoned his post?
>>
There is honestly nobody on Earth I'd rather have making difficult calls than Hank Hill.
>>
>>94914664
"Strong leaders always make enemies, that's why they make strong cages"
-William Fontaine dela Tour Dauterive
>>
>>94914750
Fucking Bill. No wonder he's fat and his wife left him.
>>
>>94914664
I wonder how badly Trump is going to handle it.
>>
>>94914682
This
>>
>>94915236
well we won't need kanye to let the nation know that trump doesn't care about black people.
>>
>>94915370
Is Kanye actually gonna run in 2020?
>>
>>94914750
Look no matter who it's against I'm backin' the Hurricane.
>>94915402
I hope the Rock does. I mean people are already saying Idiocracy is happening why not just go full bore?
>>
>>94914664
Is it actually bad? It seemed like the state were prepared for it, at least better than Katrina was.
>>
>>94915402
sure. gotta close the loop on a full idiocracy.
>>
>>94914781
His wife left him because she's a manipulative bitch who never really loved him.
Hell the only reason they got together is because he was prom king and she wanted the glory of stealing him from someone else.
>>
>>94915433
Will you can prepare for a hurricane as much as you want but there's still going to be big issues to deal with like all the people that couldn't/wouldn't leave, the extreme amount of destruction and flooding, the fact that all sorts of major utilities like water, power, and phone lines are all down and more.
>>
>>94914664
Shut up Bill.
>>
>>94915421
Rock is going through a bit of a midlife crises right now. He doesn't need to run.
>>
>>94915421
That would be litty.
>>
>>94915421
>Idiocracy
Can we keep this liberal reddit shit out of my koth threads? Maybe you can circle jerk about it in the rick and morty general hmm?
>>
>>94916182
>midlife crises
Slowpoke here, I don't keep up with what's trending.
Enlighten me.
>>
>>94917296
>Idiocracy is a leftist idea now
wew
>>
>>94917296
Guess who directed Idiocracy?
>>
>>94914682
Don't blame him, that mustache needed an ermergency brushing, the man had to make a call.
>>
>>94915236
Probably impeached and later kicked out for being at the dam of some random town instead of doing his actual job
>>
>>94917345
Well Rock "updated" his famous tattoo & many people think he's going through a bit of a midlife crisis, due to having a middling 2017.
>>
>>94917296
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.