[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview with Haley Mancini and Jake Goldman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
http://www.inquisitr.com/4446877/powerpuff-girls-writers-haley-mancini-and-jake-goldman-on-the-cartoon-network-staple-l-a-and-plenty-more/
Is there a Powerpuff Girls episode that you look at as a favorite? Or one that means a lot to you?
>Haley Mancini: Haley Mancini: I really like “Poorbucks” and “Home, Sweet Homesick.” I think it’s because Blossom reminds me of Lisa Simpson, and I love letting her really have her moments there.
>Jake Goldman: “Home Sweet Homesick” is one of my favorite things we’ve ever done. I spent a lot of summers going to sleepaway camp and it really shaped who I am today. Besides that, probably “Arachno-romance” for a lot of reasons both personal and professional.

What’s coming up for The Powerpuff Girls in the near-future?
>Jake Goldman: A lot of weird and funny stuff. Bigger baddies. Larger explosions. Old friends. New foes. Danger. Doomsday weapons. Action. Adventure. Intrigue. And the best scene about mason jars that I think has been written for cartoons yet.
>Haley Mancini: There’s a really “lovely” turn coming up for a super-intelligent monkey who may not see it coming. Also, Ms. Keane gets the spotlight in one episode that I’m very excited about.

When not busy with work, how do you like to spend your free time?
>Haley Mancini: Playing with my two cats, BB and Wu! I also still do lots of shows at UCB and the Pack Theater, and I also smooch my boyfriend sometimes.
>Jake Goldman: This is the hardest question you’ve asked yet. Can I get back to you when I actually have free time?

Sure. So finally, any last words for the kids?
>Jake Goldman: Life is meant to be fun. Be strange. Roll with the punches and the harder you work, the luckier you’ll get.
>Haley Mancini: Be kind to each other, be kind to yourself! If you fail, laugh at it, learn what you can from it, and get back up and try again. Also, kitties are cute!
>>
>>94913818
>Blossom reminds me of Lisa Simpson
>>
>>94913818
>Haley Mancini: Playing with my two cats, BB and Wu! I also still do lots of shows at UCB and the Pack Theater, and I also smooch my boyfriend sometimes.
I don't have a disgusted enough reaction image for this.
>>
>hello fellow kids
>>
Holy fucking shit I didn't even post the most dumbest one of all.
>Haley Mancini: I kind of fell into writing. I started as an actor — and still am — and after an audition for National Lampoon the year after I moved here. They asked if I was a writer because they’d like to add me to a project they had. I lied and said “YEP! I’m a writer!”
>They asked if I was a writer
>I lied and said “YEP! I’m a writer!”
>I lied.
JUST
>>
>>94913970
I've spent my entire life doing two things: acting and writing. Ever since I was a kid, watching TV in my room, I knew these were my passions. I've spent years upon years training to be the best performer I could, and year after year writing tales since I first realized the power of the written word. My whole life has been a gigantic journey not only to become one of the greatest story-tellers/actors in film and television, but to ensure quality and to work with honesty. My family's given up more money than I can even comprehend to help me through this quest. They worked hard, I worked hard, and I still work hard every single day. I've struggled for so long to achieve a status sought by a billion people on the planet, all through honest work and dedication. I went through hardships, I went through hell and back but I was determined. I suffered tragedies throughout my life, but I never, ever let my dream die. I read all I could, I took all the classes I needed, I cultivated my skills through hardships and did all of this with true intentions and with the desire to bring something to the world. I've acted in real plays, helped teach younger children act for charity, and write stories, articles, essays, and occasionally hired by a studio.

Then this person achieves all I have ever sought to be through a lie. And you know what? CN probably knew it too. They probably saw this person had no resume for what they've written, yet hired the buffoon anyway.

Everything I've worked for is for nothing now.
>>
>>94914304
okay
>>
Even without the "self insert" shit, Jared Shapiro is so awful. He speaks like he's a character in a cartoon on Nick Jr.

He's not funny, he's not interesting, the "romance" is cringe worthy.

Honestly, the fact that he's a self insert he ships with Blossom is the LEAST offensive thing about him.
>>
>>94913818
>Is there a Powerpuff Girls episode that you look at as a favorite? Or one that means a lot to you?

>probably “Arachno-romance” for a lot of reasons both personal and professional.

wha

what did he mean by this
>>
>>94913881
FUN FACT TIME: In the Italian dub they have the same voice.
>>
>>94914674
Jake Goldman confirmed to have fucked spiders
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>94913893
>ywn play with pussy and kiss your boyfriend on your spare time
>>
you know it's interesting: every PPG ep is written by one or both of these guys and (outside of a few early ones) nearly every ep is just one or both of these guys. Meanwhile a vast majority of ben 10 reboot eps are written by one-off writers: A.J. Marchisello wrote 4 normal eps and co-wrote the hour finale with Man of Action, but otherwise the few other recurring writers still only did 2-3 eps
>>
File: BHE3054-cover.jpg (106KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
BHE3054-cover.jpg
106KB, 600x851px
>>94913970
>after an audition for National Lampoon
As if that's any accomplishment. Pretty sure all you have to do is sit on the casting couch and do what the "director" says to get into one of those films.

Also, I looked it up, and this is the National Lampoon's Mark of Quality™ film in which she was a supporting character named Sydney. I'll look around and see if there are any clips.
>>
>>94914997
ratkino
>>
>>94913818
>Goldman's dodge of the "free time" question
Hmmmmm....
>>
What a clusterfuck the reboot overall is

And here I thought it would last as long as TTG
>>
>>94913818
>What’s coming up for The Powerpuff Girls in the near-future?
>Goldman: A lot of weird and funny stuff
Ravioli, ravioli...

>When not busy with work, how do you like to spend your free time?
>Goldman: This is the hardest question you’ve asked yet
RAVIOLI, RAVIOLI
>>
File: 1503333600519.png (224KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
1503333600519.png
224KB, 393x377px
>“Arachno-romance” for a lot of reasons both personal and professional.
>>
>>94915611
>>94914674
>>94913818
Somebody get the drawfags to make a pic of Jake fucking Charlotte so we can spread it everywhere until Jake's forced to admit it
>>
>>94914674
It means he is in love with someone but it can't possibly work out (because she is a cartoon).
>>
>>94916654
So, does that mean he knows a Hindu spider woman? Where can I meet her?
>>
>>94913818
>“Arachno-romance” for a lot of reasons both personal and professional.
What the fuck
>>
File: 1366539189267.gif (474KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1366539189267.gif
474KB, 300x222px
>>94913818
>When not busy with work, how do you like to spend your free time?
>>Jake Goldman: This is the hardest question you’ve asked yet.

Oh, we know what you do in your free time, Jake.
>>
These people are garbage and make Casey Alexander look like a fucking genius.
>>
>>94913818
>I spent a lot of summers going to sleepaway camp and it really shaped who I am today.
Gay camp counselor experiences. Explains a lot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.