[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron-giant thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: iWKad22.jpg (81KB, 533x537px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
81KB, 533x537px
>Call himself "iron-giant"
>Superman fan
>Not a iron-man fan.
>>
>>94913621
well duh, Supes only a cunt in sides stories and whatnot. Tony's a cunt all the live-long day.

Put it this way: if I had to owe one of them money or anything, I'd rather it be Superman.
>>
Doesn't Iron Giant take place in the mid 50s? Iron Man wasn't created until 1963
>>
>>94913621
Well the story was set in the 50s before Iron Man was created plus it's a Warner Bros project and they own DC.
>>
>>94913621
Well, Iron Man's shit so yeah. The robot's got taste.
>>
>>94913621
Because Superman is a paragon of justice and truth?
>>
Because he is the Man of Steel and Steel > Iron
>>
>>94913621
Iron Man fans exist?
>>
>>94914263
Why wouldn't they? People can like things other than the A-Listers you know.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (121KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
121KB, 600x324px
>>94913844
Iron-man is more realistic hero, he actually used his BRAIN instead of going ALLAH AKBAR towards nukes. And he fights his own urges to drink wine.

Not shitting on supes, he is a okay hero.
>>
>>94914599
Shitty =/= realistic
Come back when you've grown up, kiddo
>>
>>94914629
>Iron Man
>shitty

Just because you've only seen the MCU flicks doesn't mean Stark is not a well-developed character with depth and interesting stories.
>>
>>94914263

Ding dong.

also: fuck you. He gets so much shit he does not deserve, mainly because the writers are such garbage.
>>
Superman is an alien being in a world that strives to be the best he can be in helping others,outside of the word "iron"what on earth would the iron giant see in Tony that he can relate to or be inspired by?
>>
>>94914865
>Just because you've only seen the MCU flicks doesn't mean Stark is not a well-developed character with depth and interesting stories.
I've been reading Iron Man since the 80s with the original Armor Wars. Iron Man is a pretty shit character in the big scheme of things.
>>
File: morrison.jpg (14KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
morrison.jpg
14KB, 682x384px
>>94914599
>more realistic is better
>>
>>94916227
He is a powerful rich man that used his wealth and mind to improve humanity. Using his weapons for good, not for evil? He is kind of like a good version of lex luthor.

He isn't big as "I'm jesus, i want to help anyone".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.