[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ducktales upcoming episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: September.jpg (60KB, 640x563px) Image search: [Google]
September.jpg
60KB, 640x563px
Starring ESTEEMED CHARACTER ACTRESS MARGO MARTINDALE
>>
These both sound like pretty good setups.

Especially the first one, I'm a sucker for the trope of a shut in character dealing with real life stuff for the first time.

Gyro being described as a mad inventor is also encouraging since a lot of people were saying his new design looked too hipster.
>>
i want this month to go faster.
>>
Was there Magica yet?
>>
>>94912002
No, they are saving her for the big end of season reveal to generate hype for next season.
>>
I want more of Donald/Scrooge and less of the nephews/webby
>>
I guess she recorded this episode before she was killed in that boating accident?
>>
File: mags.jpg (77KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mags.jpg
77KB, 600x338px
>>94911771
> Margo Martindale is Ma Beagle.
> freaking Mags Bennett is Ma Beagle.

Perfection.
>>
Interestingly enough, the first episode of the original after the pilot movie was also the Beagle Boys

>Everyone begins seeing double when Magica DeSpell gets the Beagle Boys to help her steal the Number One Dime, disguising them as the nephews. Can the nephews expose them before the dime is stolen (and before Mrs. Beakley loses her mind)?
>>
>>94913209
They are probably trying to introduce as many of the characters as possible early on so they can just start using them in stories. First episode gave us the main cast, plus Glomgold and the bargain bin henchmen and the next two are going to have the Beagle Boys and Gyro.

I'm sure Rockerduck and the rest will be coming along soon after.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.