[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What do you think of yellow skin?
>>
It's not that yellow in real life.
>>
>>94908743
What about redskins?
>>
>>94908743
I know a Vietnamese chick with exactly that complexion so yeah, it is.
>>
>>94908743
Philippinos, vietnamese, laotians... basically south pacific people are that color.
>>
>>94908806
Tell her to check her liver.
>>
>>94908806
>>94910655
Unfortunately, Psylocke is supposed to be East Asian, not one of those tanned/brown Southeast Asians.
>>
>>94910655
Which ocean?
>>
>>94908723
it gives me a fever
>>
>>94910655
they really aren't. they're brown. nobody is yellow
i mean, everyone is yellow but if you have BLOOD it evens it out to orange. we're all some shade of orange. melanin works basically like iodine.
It pisses me off how people have never referred to asians as 'those people with weird eyelids' instead insisting on the race = color meme. chinese and japanese and koreans and shit are the same color as white people
>>
File: 1456684548785.jpg (68KB, 526x572px) Image search: [Google]
1456684548785.jpg
68KB, 526x572px
>>94912464
>chinese and japanese and koreans and shit are the same color as white people
>>
>>94912712
Their shades are within the shades that white people can also attain if they stay out of the sun.
>>
>>94908723
Go to a doctor. Jaundice is a thing.
>>
>>94908723
It's pretty. I like it.
>>
>>94912866
If you can't tell the difference between a Swede and Japanese by just their skin then you have problems
>>
>>94913020
Don't look at their faces. Do you really think you could tell Japanese guys and white guys apart from the neck down?
>>
File: large.png (92KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
92KB, 1200x1200px
>>94908751
They suck ass.
>>
>>94913461
>Japanese guys and white guys apart from the neck down?

Yes, even without checking their dicks. Asians have this odd color to them. They're light but they're not white.
>>
>>94908743
It depends, some asians are more yellow, others are more brown, and some still are very close to white.
>>
>>94911321
And the only prescription...
>>
>>94912464
>It pisses me off how people have never referred to asians as 'those people with weird eyelids' instead insisting on the race = color meme

Oh great a twelve year old.

Clint Eastwood made a movie, Gran Torino, in which he used exactly the phrase you're looking for plenty of times. Along with a few others.

The "yellow" thing is relatively "new" compared to the slurs that they used from the 40s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.