[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Cartoon Network is almost 25 years old. how about they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Excitement.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Excitement.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
Since Cartoon Network is almost 25 years old. how about they make more reboots? I would love to see an Ed, Edd n Eddy reboot that is moralistic and closely resembles everything happening in 2017 including kids being on their phones often and watching cartoons on Netflix and stuff like that
>>
It should have constant references to Trump
>>
Anyone?
>>
Why aren't you guys responding to this thread?
>>
Because you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>94908975
Why?
>>
First off, Antonucci pulled some wizardry back in the day and is the only CN creator to entirely own his property. If they did a reboot it'd have to go through him, and he'd more than likely have strong oversight on the project.
Secondly, fuck that. EEnE was intentionally made to be "timeless" in the sense that it could have taken place at any point after WWII. They avoided references to modern trends almost entirely outside of only a handful of one-off pop culture jokes, rebooting it like that is nuPPG levels of missing the point.
Third off, EEnE actually was pretty moralistic already when push came to shove, with characters almost always getting a comeuppance if they did something wrong and a pretty heavy focus on the value of friendship, both especially exemplified in the movie. Also if you're rebooting a cartoon in 2017, don't expect true morals so much as moral subversion, because that's what's hip with cartoon comedy these days. Stuff like "the value of hard work wins... just kidding you're getting punched in the face anyway" is more the rule than the exception.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.