[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of age. Doa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

So Patreon shit itself something fierce, and the preview comic wasnt put up till 5:30.
>>
>still maintaining that Amber and Amazigirl are separate entities
Fucking Willis
>>
>>94907835
>that dialogue in panels 3&4
Nobody talks like this Willis. Nobody.
>>
>claims to be a journalist
>admits they would obfuscate the truth if it was the "right" thing to do
>>
File: Welp.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
Another 7 panel strip with nothing but close ups. I'm just going to choose to imagine these two are fucking ass-to-ass for 6 panels, and Amber decided she wasn't into double dildos in the 7th panel.
>>
>>94907891
That's just how "journalism" works these days.
>>
>>94907835
this dialogue is a mix of a soap opera and attitude era WWE, jesus christ
>>
>muh agency
>>
No one talks like this.
>>
>>94907891
When you cover up the truth as a journalist it shows you are nothing more than someone who has no respect at all for your fellow humans and believes they need to be lied to, tricked, into doing the right thing. Because you know that your cause is the right thing, and damned be the facts you know that undermine you. No wonder she wants to be a politician.
>>
>>94907835
So this is the start of the next slipshine?
>>
>>94907891
>>94908261
>>94909417
There are ethical codes throughout all aspects and branches of journalism that allow writers to hide the truth of situations in order to protect those who might be directly harmed by the revelation of that information.

But there are also codes that ask journalists to admit that such is the case in their writing.
>>
>>94907835
>The real truth is I'm a fucking psychopath that everyone loves and lets me do what I do scoot free while they praise me for it.
>>
>>94909594
That would be fine if that was the case, but I highly doubt that is what she meant or that it was applicable to this situation.
>>
>>94907835
Nobody cares about these two, where's joyce and joe
>>
>>94909685
I don't even know what the lie is. Is it the part where Amber didn't tell Dorothy she was Amazi-Girl?
>>
File: 2017-08-27-deceived[1].png (351KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-27-deceived[1].png
351KB, 1000x333px
>>94907835
What a smol comic. I got the one off the site. "Deceived" is actually a good title for this one.

We're not off to a great start here. Caring more about being lied to than Amber fucking up her Dad so hard that he's probably still drinking through a straw in the hospital?

People already mentioned the awkward middle panels, but that last panel is really awkward too. "Fine" into "Well" is really clunky.
>>
>>94910233
I...think so. Idk. Amber sucks as a character and just ruins scenes with her in them. No one cars if she has issue. The problem is she is a walking violent time bomb that has severely hospitalized 2 people and injured many other. The problem with her thinking being a "Super Hero" is okay has lead to more issues than help. The people she's fighting are comically villainous, but a lot of time that has lead to things where if the police were involved, there would be so much damage.
>>
File: 2014-12-08-keeping[1].png (412KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-08-keeping[1].png
412KB, 1000x333px
>>94910233
>>94910443
The lie she's referring to is Amber beating up her dad. Seen here.

Notice that Amazi-Girl, not Amber, tells Dorothy that it wasn't her (not only is there no blush but it's tagged only as Amazi-Girl). Which isn't really a lie if we buy into the bullshit, because Amber beat him up (once again going by the tags). And I say that because he should be writing for his audience who is totally buying into the full dissociation.

She could've just said, Amazi-Girl didn't do that I did, but I guess she's just about to give Dorothy the full split talk and was trying to avoid it before. Anyhoo, Amber does indeed suck.
>>
>>94910607
But also Dorothy would have to be completely retarded to think it was someone else. How many daughters of Blaine O'Malley could there be running around with a cape and committing violence on a regular basis.

She lied to herself more than Amber did.
>>
>>94910607
>A man was horribly beaten
>getting less attention than someone drawing dicks
What atomic testing ground was Willis breast fed on?
>>
>>94910698
I can look out of my window right now and see five masterfully drawn dicks, but if I want to see a man beaten within an inch of his life I have to go and do it myself. No one else is going to beat up that man for me.

Modern day journalists have no respect for hard work anymore. They just want to get their grubby little hands on the dick stories and don't even bother beating a jack off hard.
>>
>>94908036
I like your moxie, Anon.
>>94908285
Hey! The Attitude era had some quality writing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6n5H_EFnt0
>>94910329
Honestly, most of Willis' problems would be solved if he had somebody to proofread his crap
>>
>>94907835
why are these clones angry at each other
>>
>>94912316
The blonde one is angry that she got all the recessive genes. It's hard to see, but they're actually on top of a bipedal nuclear-armed tank at the moment.
>>
File: Liquid Snake.png (209KB, 696x680px) Image search: [Google]
Liquid Snake.png
209KB, 696x680px
>>94912928
AMBER!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.