[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is experiencing what I like to call "The Spongebob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ITURNEDMYSELFINTOAFAGGOTMORTY.png (363KB, 831x720px) Image search: [Google]
ITURNEDMYSELFINTOAFAGGOTMORTY.png
363KB, 831x720px
This show is experiencing what I like to call "The Spongebob Effect". A show that has some pretty funny humor for a while gives its characters some good development. After the show turns into a cartoon giant, the writers decide to just shit all over everything and boil the characters down into their most basic and most elements to pump out episodes with little to no effort. Crammed in with shitty morals that just come out as preachy, and end up making the characters do shit they never normally would, you get a dying show. Unless the evil Morty meme theory is right that is, then people will just explain it away with that.
>>
>>94907564
>Spongebob
>development
Spongebob was never meant for character development
>>
Drunky and Nervous was never a good show. It's only now you are realising it.
>>
>>94907564
Cool opinion, bro.
>>
>>94907564
what's wrong with the cartoon now? nothing has changed. it has new stories but that's it
>>
>>94907564
>The SpongeBob Effect
Shouldn't it be "The Simpsons Effect", considering that's had a worse albeit longer decline?
>>
File: d58.png (303KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
d58.png
303KB, 600x460px
>>94907624
Thanks
>>94907645
All of the charaers have been totally redone. Rick gives no shits about Morty. He was always kind of a prick, but it's being very overdone in this season. Morty was supposed to be /ourguy/ but he's just an asshole now. Beth and Summer are still annoying self centered insufferable cunts.
>>94907677
Yeah, probably. I just felt like Spongebob had a much more rapid pant shitting decline right after the first movie.
>>
I was reading about this the other day
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
>>
SB's creator wanted the movie to be the end, the writers kept going because Nick demanded it
>>
>>94907564
you're describing flanderization and it's nothing new
stop posting
>>
>>94907694
>I just felt like Spongebob had a much more rapid pant shitting decline right after the first movie.
That's because the mind behind spongebob decided to end the show after a few seasons and make the movie the finale.
He said to nick that he felt like if the show continued past that point it would get real stale real quick, but nick didn't want to lose their new flagship so they just continued without him, hence the sharp drop in quality.

So, no, Rick and Morty is not suffering the spongebob effect, because it's the same minds behind it as in the beginning, and it's exactly as shitty as it has always been.
>>
File: 1503275983133.jpg (39KB, 510x432px) Image search: [Google]
1503275983133.jpg
39KB, 510x432px
>>94907747
>>94907747
Yeesh anon I'm so sorry that I posted. How dare I share an opinion that I had. Yep, because the idea has been though of before no one is allowed to talk about it ever again. Makes sense to me.
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 207x202px
>>94907791
stop feeling attacked over the internet
>>
File: 1503364691562.jpg (11KB, 254x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503364691562.jpg
11KB, 254x240px
>>94907825
Make me faggot
>>
>>94907730
>>94907752
From the stuff I've read/watched I would that the case of the original creator(s) leaving the show but the studio/channel not letting it die looks like the point were most long running shows start to bad
>>
>>94907913
First go recover from the stroke you just had, THEN retype that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.