[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Korra had been written with 3-4 seasons in mind, I imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dedicated bending streeets.jpg (14KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
dedicated bending streeets.jpg
14KB, 620x348px
If Korra had been written with 3-4 seasons in mind, I imagine he would have been a recurring character

>you will never have someone dedicate their life to you
>>
>>94906799
>you will never have someone dedicate their life to you

Except literraly 100% of people i know have someone dictating their life
>>
>>94906843
I think you need to read that again
>>
>>94906799
how though?

i keep imagining his close association to amon would make anyone doubt his sincerity (if he chooses to restart the equalist movement) or his true nature (if the founder lied about his heritage, whose to say the next guy to do the same isn't lying as well?).

not to mention how would "airbenders suddenly appearing" out of non-benders would mess with their ideology.

some might research scientific ways to inducing bending into nonbenders for example.
>>
>>94906799
If Korra was written by competent individuals and not jealous, revisionist asshats, it would have exceeded AtLA and been hailed by /co/ as absolutely buttfuck amazing.

Instead we got what we got.
>>
>>94907751
aren't they the same guys?
>>
>>94907772
On surface level only are Mike and Bryan the same guys.
>>
>>94907779
so they're still the main writers.

how could the mike and bryan be the jealous, revisionist asshats when it's their own damn franchise?
>>
>>94907790
Aaron Ehasz was the proprietor of AtLAs success. Bryke were great idea visionaries, but ultimately can't write to save their skin. Aaron Ehasz was head writer and butted heads with Bryke all the time. It's why the love triangle wasn't implemented in AtLA, but was for TLoK. It's why Toph is a girl. Etc, etc.

Stay angry. This is your last (You) from me.
>>
>>94907831
I'm angry?
I'm not the one who called people asshats in the first place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.