[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lastman and french animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Tomie Dance.gif (231KB, 972x546px) Image search: [Google]
Tomie Dance.gif
231KB, 972x546px
Is Lastman really the egg of a rebirth for french animation or will it stay as an anomaly and the only thing to come out of France will wome out of Ankama for the future decades?
>>
Did French animation ever actually die to begin with or is this just us Amaricans assuming that because LastMan was the first good French cartoon we've seen, it marks a rebirth and we expect to see more brought over? If French animation really did die for a while, I'd very much appreciate a bit of a storytime about it
>>
Also I think that LastMan's English Sub/Dub and their ability to get it to become popular in America beyond a couple /co/ threads will really dictate if French animation studios will try to bring their stuff to American markets. I feel as though if they can get it to the levels of Villainous with the dub and sustain it like that for a few months then they may be in the clear, though it depends on how they choose to distribute it, whether it be Netflix or cable, or something else entirely.
>>
As the general state of France rapidly deteriorates over the next few years, I imagine their talented animators and artists will wind up elsewhere. This may be beneficial for other countries.
>>
>>94905764
I'm french and animated shows aimed at an adult audience are close to non-existent if it weren't for Lastman
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.