[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: write a cartoon plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: mental-institution.jpg (317KB, 1800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
mental-institution.jpg
317KB, 1800x1232px
ITT: write a cartoon plot
>>
You can't tell me what to do.
>>
>>94905346
Did you hear the one who those sissy boys who piss themselves?
>>
>>94905346
Two traditionally antagonistic animals blow each other up with dynamite for about 6 minutes and reference 1940's popular culture.
>>
>>94905391
Yes
>>
>>94905346
A tiny Jew that cries a lot goes on adventures with lesbian space rocks
>>
>>94905364
Like hell I can't
>>
its a cartoon about a dnd party
>>
A middle-aged barbarian frost giant is cursed and turned into a dwarf.

He tries to find a spell to reverse this, learning several other spells (particularly ice spells) in the process, and becomes somewhat of a wizard. Since his home is too big for him to live in now, he stays in an inn in a town for more human-sized people.

The show would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology.

If I had to compare it to an existing show, imagine a similar premise to Star vs. with a very different protagonist. Not sure if the episodes should be 11 minute or 22 minutes.
>>
A gang of orphans and runaways live together and get up to shenanigans in a cyberpunk future. They'd have to deal with biker gangs, private security company teams, and a terrifying bioware Frankenstein's Monster/escaped corporate experiment.

I'd set it in the middle of the sparsely-populated urban wasteland in the middle of the inevitable Houston/Dallas/Ft Worth/Austin/San Antonio megacity.
>>
>>94905346
Wishful Thinking
Guy wishes his life was more interesting. A manic pixie dream girl shows up and he starts having monster fighting adventures. Unfortunately, that girl is an eldritch monster that is slowing destroying the world, replaced the MC's former best friend (who comes back as a sort of cosmic ghost) and can really only superficially imitate a human. Over time, it's true nature is revealed and the MC does worse and worse things to keep his fantasy alive. He eventually ha sto choose between keeping his dream life or preserving the world (and his new friends). No "the power of love redeemed me" cop-out, either.
>>
>People start posting actual ideas
>thread immediately dies
>>
>>94905346
a cartoon plot

>>94905364
>>94905391
>>94905400
>>94905406
>>94905442
>>94905473
>>94905478
>>94905550
Damn, you people suck at this.
>>
>>94905660
I'm not gonna pitch A-material on 4chan.
>>
>>94905736
No, the joke is to write a cartoon plot.
>>
>>94905736
I believe he is making a joke. He literally wrote the phrase "a cartoon plot", and is implying we failed to follow the instructions by writing something besides that. This is moderately amusing.
>>
>>94905736
You don't have a-material
>>
>>94906083
>He doesn't know of my cartoon about talking butts
>>
>>94906272
South park did it
>>
so its a world where adults have the responsibilities of kids and kids have the responsibility of adults
>>
>>94906286
Right, but this has waifus.
>>
A down on his luck boy(because every fucking cartoon has to have one of those am I right?)
Finds a vampiric small animal like creature.
The creature reveals that it is sentient to the boys upmost surprise and decides to follow him home
At first he gets annoyed and tries to get rid of him/her (I haven't decided yet) but as he does the things father appears seemingly unamused
The creature asks its father if it can stay with the boy for unknown reasons.the boy dosent know what's going on but the father and creature do
They both smile at each other and the father makes the decision to let the creature stay with the boy
The entire show is based around comedy/horror and all the while the boy is trying to figure out what the creature is planning on doing to him
I don't really know if it will ever become a reality because of how fucking stupid and done before it sounds but hey a man can dream.Also along the way the boy and creature will form a relationship that only makes the deception more devastating
Who will decieve who is up to your interpretation.
>>
>>94905346
Assholes on roller skates
>>
File: 1503548824370.png (2MB, 3000x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1503548824370.png
2MB, 3000x2720px
>Charlotte gets addicted to Wilbur's trough and gets fat
>>
>>94906613
Your degeneracy is not wanted here.
>>
>>94905660
>a cartoon plot
10/10 would fund knowing it would get 5+ seasons and 2 movies
>>
>>94905346
Pirates in trees
>>
>>94906613
I was in that thread
It was a good thread
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.