[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if Maxima said yours would be an *ideal* mating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Superman-and-Maxima.jpg (55KB, 675x300px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-and-Maxima.jpg
55KB, 675x300px
What would you do if Maxima said yours would be an *ideal* mating?
>>
>>94905089
Make fun of the pathetic loser that createe this thread just to jerk off.

Fuck you. Fuck your fetishes.
>>
>>94905222
... why are you here?
>>
>>94905255
To mock you.
>>
>>94905286
>Doesn't use Char
C'mon man...
>>
>>94905089
die with a broken hips
>>
>>94905089
I would refuse and fight like hell to keep her off me because the whole "I want your GENES" thing's a huge turn-off, I would know that I'd despise myself later for acting like a rat with a pleasure switch, and Maxima on her best day isn't one tenth a Lois Lane.
>>
>>94906126
Spoilers, dude.
>>
>>94905089
Question her judgment.

Y'know, internally. Not out loud. Gift horses and such.
>>
>>94905089
shes a lesbian now and nothing matters
>>
>>94905089
Let her do it as she is obviously wrong. Nothing about me is ideal or exemplary. I'll laugh my ass off when her child turns out to be a plain loser with super-powers
>>
>>94906305
You're lying.
And if you're not, I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>94905089
I'd stick it in her and burst within a few seconds and give her a child with mental health issues proving her wrong on both the physical and potential aspects of the mating.
>>
>>94906305
There's no way that can be right
>>
>>94905222
Modern /co/ is 1/3rd moviefags, 1/3rd 8 year olds and 1/3rd fetish obsessed manchildren.

It's no wonder /co/ so often comes up as being one of the worst boards on 4chan. This place has been dead for years and the only thing of some remaining value are the storytimes.
>>
>>94905089
Do what any red-blooded American male would do.
Disappoint her terribly.
>>
File: hey anon.jpg (424KB, 1250x406px)
hey anon.jpg
424KB, 1250x406px
>>94905222
>>
File: Supergirl-V6-40-2015-Page-17.jpg (918KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-V6-40-2015-Page-17.jpg
918KB, 1988x3056px
>>94906525
>>94907594
>i love you supergirl
>aw you're a great friend

I'm more surprised that her declaration of love just went over Supergirl's head. Apparently Maxima is destined to want to fuck kryptonians and never getting any.

Here's hoping she meets Jon.
>>
>>94909876
That's a different Maxima. She's about the fight the classic one.
>>
>>94905089
Is this Byrne?
>>
>>94906268
I know it's you, Superman.

Maxima is MUCH sexier than Lois will ever be, in fact, she's far more beautiful and sexy than any human female and not even Wonder Woman comes close. Her beauty and perfection is unparalleled, and she's also the gracious queen of the Almeracian Empire.
Only the biggest of fools would reject her love.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.