[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't we have this? It would have been such a cool reveal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IF-mask.png (721KB, 1164x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IF-mask.png
721KB, 1164x1068px
Why couldn't we have this? It would have been such a cool reveal.
>>
>>94905035
somehow that one small difference makes it go from a piece of shit half-ass to a passable costume.
>>
>>94905035
because they cant do anithing rigth daredevil season one was a fluke
>>
>>94905035

Scott Buck is cancer.
>>
>>94905048
Right? I can forgive them being lazy and doing the tracksuit thing if we can just cover his damn face. Especially when it's already been shown in universe that IF's wear a mask. I tried to replicate the mask from this photo but I'm sure we're just going to end up getting a black bandanna, if anything at all.
>>
>>94905077
Like all Iron Fist has ever needed is his mask and yellow accents on his outfit.

He's had green spandex v-necks to white spandex full body suits to green pajama pants to a black bruce lee tracksuit, but they all work because he keeps the mask and the yellow accents.

Its like Punisher, all Punisher needs is a primarily black outfit with the skull logo and its automatically passable.
>>
>>94905115
i think the word you are looking for is iconic
>>
>>94905035
Because that wouldn't make any sense when no scene beforehand showed interest in wearing a mask.
>>
>>94905133
>famous milionare
>become vigilante afther his vigilante friend die
>not weaing a mask to hide his identity
>>
>>94905133
Of all the things that didn't make sense in the series, Danny putting on a mask in his final shot would have been the least problematic.
>>
>>94905158
He tells literally everyone he's the immortal Iron Fist. I'm not saying I don't want him to eventually mask up when he takes to the streets, but it'd be better to show the build up for that than for him to randomly care about having a costume, even with the older Iron Fist having one.
>>
>>94905077
Is that Orson
>>
File: danny REEEEnd.jpg (267KB, 1280x720px)
danny REEEEnd.jpg
267KB, 1280x720px
>>94905035
>>
They'll probably give him the Ultimate costume and call it a day.
>>
>>94906666
It basically was an homage to him. I'm hoping he can come back in the second season.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.