[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo Muphy's Law returning next month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Milo_Murphy_Law_Poster.jpg (1MB, 2000x2897px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_Murphy_Law_Poster.jpg
1MB, 2000x2897px
>September 25
>“Star Struck” – Milo wants to get an autograph from his favorite actor, Tobias Toopanen, who is shooting a film in town.
>“Disaster of My Dreams” – Elliot Decker is hired as the school’s head safety monitor.

>September 26
>“A Clockwork Origin” – Milo, Zack, and Melissa search for an escaped robot.
>“Perchance to Sleepwalk” – Milo sleepwalks in the woods.

>September 27
>“Some Like It Yacht” – The students take a trip on the school yacht.
>“Backward to School Night” – Parents become children at Back to School Night.

>September 28
>“World Without Milo” – Elliot gets to see what the world would be like without Milo.
>“The Race” – Milo runs a race as Cavendish and Dakota gets stuck in the Old West.

>September 29
>“Love Togboggan” – With Milo away skiing, Sara finally feels safe enough to go on a date.
>“The Island of Lost Dakotas” – Dakota travels back in time to save Cavendish.

>September 30
>“Fungus Among Us” – Milo, Cavendish, and Dakota travel back to 1965 and inspire the creation of Dr. Zone only to encounter a sinister plot to take over the world.
>>
About time they started airing something.
>>
>>94905001
Oh good the yacht is going to be destroyed.
>>
>>94905001
>>September 30
>>“Fungus Among Us” – Milo, Cavendish, and Dakota travel back to 1965 and inspire the creation of Dr. Zone only to encounter a sinister plot to take over the world.
Neat. The follow up to that Hour special
>>
>>94905001
This show is kind of weak, but sometimes the little original songs they make for it are kind of fun.

That is all.
>>
The fact that Milo doesnt give a shit about the destruction he causes to OTHER people and their lives bothers me.

I mean yeah being happy about your own life being shit is good to not be miserable but his luck is clearly causing shit for other people.
>>
>>94905001
Why does a public school have a yacht?
>>
>>94905867
The school board spent the entire budget on it.
>>
>>94905867
It's a running gag in the show that the school board spent all their budget on it for some reason and that's why the school is so poor.
>>
About fucking time. Fuck Disney for actively trying to kill the show with all these stupidly long breaks.
>>
>>94905854
the only thing he can do to counter this would be to go kill himself. aside from that he is well insured. it's the best the family can do. check your fucking privilege shitlord
>>
>>94907355
Disney does that even for shows they care about
>>
>>94907355
They also didn't even advertise that special, did they?
>>
>>94907830
Seeiously, what is the deal with Disney and their ridiculous hiatuses? I can't understand for the life of me how or why they happen. Irregular scedules and hiatuses are a fucking perfect way to make viewers, especially kids, totally lose interest in you show. And Disney does it with EVERYTHING. I thought The Mouse was supposed to understand business?
>>
>>94907937
Hope that dont happen the same with Duck Tales.
>>
File: IMG_3217.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_3217.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>94905023
>>
I'm getting used to episode dumps.
>>
File: 1482940265257.png (2MB, 575x1331px)
1482940265257.png
2MB, 575x1331px
>>94905001
Really underrated series to be honest.
>>
>>94907937
I'm not sure what cartoon or channel started it first but ever since these hiatuses became a thing every channel seem to put there cartoons on hiatus for unknown reasons
>>
>>94908070
The fact that they overhyped up the premiere for months and then only aired two measely episodes with no more scheduled for at least a month is showing they're already set on doing it again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.