[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Jean Grey of DC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Who is the Jean Grey of DC?
>>
Raven or Miss Martian maybe?
>>
>>94904610
A female character DC keeps shoving down our throats because writers and editors like her and she has multimedia appearances and is apart of a shitty love triangle?

Barbara Gordon as Batgirl
>>
>>94904610
Someone who's been unfairly maligned by fanboys who've latched onto the sociopath who replaced them?

Tim Drake.
>>
>>94904610
>pic
>implying
But Imra actually has to deal with the consequences when she fucks up or does something shitty. It's part of why she is best girl.
>>
>>94904610
A sadistic cunt that deep down is an evil bitch that would destroy everything on an impulse? Miss Martian.
>>
>died a ton of times to drive the plot even though nobody really likes them
Batman's parents
>>
Martion Manhunter

>Psychic who's only purpose is to job
>Literally turns into ultrapowerful fire-monster that the rest of the team has to take down
>>
File: Miss Martian crazy.jpg (818KB, 1280x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Martian crazy.jpg
818KB, 1280x1980px
>>94904747
>>
>>94904666
>both redheads
>>
supergirl
>>
File: 1479179451952.jpg (148KB, 550x763px) Image search: [Google]
1479179451952.jpg
148KB, 550x763px
raven. and when she becomes a deamon that's like pheonix.
>>
>>94905249
Oh for fucks sake with this Ravenfagging
>>
>>94904610
Zatanna is queen of the mind rape.

Black Canary has all the bundles of retcons and being replaced with a younger version of herself elements.
>>
>>94904666
came here to post this
>>
File: 1952407-maxima_adv488_super.jpg (66KB, 362x524px) Image search: [Google]
1952407-maxima_adv488_super.jpg
66KB, 362x524px
>>94904610
Raven
there's also Kintex or Maxima

DC doesn't like psionics that much
>>
>>94904666
This is pretty spot-on actually.

>>94905308
>Zatanna is queen of the mind rape.
She did it all of once and technically, unless I'm missing something post-Rebirth, it's not even in canon anymore. At least it did lead to her mini in Seven Soldiers, which is the best Zatanna story ever and probably the best thing to come out of that.
>>
>>94904666
Barbara improved and became a 1000x better character when she was crippled.

I don't think Jean Grey improved.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.