[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell and Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1983.jpg (125KB, 538x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1983.jpg
125KB, 538x761px
This is garbage. Pure filth.
>>
>>94901704
Horny?
>>
>>94901704
It was pretty shitty.
>>
Never heard of this! I'm gonna check it out OP.
>>
>>94901704
>That quote mine
Never seen this thing, but something tells me the author of that review isn't fond of Beavis and Butthead or South Park fans.
>>
>>94901771
Safe to say I'm no fan of the author of that review then.
>>
>>94901704
Never got around to seeing this, what makes it so terrible? I hate to see stop motion animation go to waste
>>
>>94901704
>Rob Riggle
>TJ Miller

Holy shit, how awful could you possibly get?
>>
>>94901704
I couldn't finish it. I made it about an hour before turning it off.
>>
This thread is just a warning. I'll save you nearly two hours.

>Main character only speaks in snarky insults--usually involving genitals or poop
>All jokes are sex or poop
>Animated at 10 fps
>Plot is predictable, clichè, and nonsense
>The devil is the only redeeming aspect

If you have to watch this for whatever reason--bring weed or booze.
>>
File: IMG_1984.jpg (30KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1984.jpg
30KB, 450x248px
>>94901800
>>94901861
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (48KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
48KB, 476x353px
>>94901746
I hope you do because you seem like an asshole.
>>
>>94901965
That's hurtful, friend.
>>
>>94902101
Sorry
>>
It's not just a shitty movie, it's fucking boring. There is so much you can do with the premise (nothing original, but I digress) why the fuck doesn't anything happen?
Why was it even done in claymation? They didn't even do anything with it. This movie could have easily been live action with cheap costumes and achieved the second effect.
>>
>>94901704
It's a stoner comedy, you need to know this before watching it.
I didn't mind the animation, but the characters, jokes, and story are garbage.
>>
File: image-2.png (4MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
4MB, 2048x1536px
This is the Devils actual form.
The succubus ends up with the fat kid.
They save the boardwalk by turning it into a tourist trap based off their adventures in Hell and selling Devil tears..
>>
>>94901704
>Danny McBride
>Garbage

You were surprised?
>>
>>94901861
>>The devil is the only redeeming aspect

And yet he had to lose and be demeaned because somehow he was the antagonist?
>>
>>94903315
I mean, he is the devil. Also he was going to sacrifice the protagonist's friend. I don't even remember their names and I watched it last night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.