[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Jay Oliva

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0919.jpg (37KB, 605x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
37KB, 605x720px
Why on earth did we get Batwing, a character no one cares about, in the DC Animated Movies but they refuse to use Barbara, Tim and Jason?

Why does DC hate Tim Drake?
>>
>doesn't like Batwing

Why do Timfags have such shit taste?
>>
>>94900227
Barbara was at the end of the movie
Why would you want her anyway? She's an awful character and she's already lost the Dickbowl in that universe
>>
>>94900227
>Barbara
Did you not see the end of the very movie you're complaining about
>>
>>94900227
Jason and Tim are the middle Robins and can be easily cut out
Batwoman and Batwing were included for diversity's sake
>>
Why does DC hate David Zavimbe?
>>
>>94900504
Luke Fox ties in better since he Lucius' son
I bet they're going to pair him up with Babs since Nightwing is with Starfire
>>
>>94900227
Batwing is a sad attempt to hop on the Iron Man Armor craze. He's boring, redundant, and wouldnt mind if he was forgotten like Haper Row, or even Duke
>>
>>94900227
Because Barbara is a piece of shit and worst Batgirl. Nobody cares about Ti. And Jason had his own movie.
>>
>>94900246
Are you seriously defending Luke Fox Batwing? He's terrible
>>
>>94900227
Blame James Tucker for that one. He's the one in charge of the Nu52 movies.

Then again, it's not like Timm has been doing any better.
>>
>>94900227
David best Batwing
Luke a shit
>>
Batman is the only franchise in which the fans get more upset when obscure characters are used over the popular, overdone ones.
>>
>>94900227
>Oliva has been running the show for four years now
>the DC DTVs have been exclusively shit for four years now
hmm, I wonder why
>>
>>94900227
I think we should have even shittier characters, like Harper's Row or Duke
>>
>>94902835
I think his films have been killer. Assault on Arkham is a watchable character accurate version of suicide squad
>>
>>94902864
>any of the nu52 dtvs
>killer
Holy shit, anon. Please get some taste.
>>
>>94902878
What's one you prefer?
>>
>>94902835
God, War and Flashpoint were awful. And I fell asleep during Justice League Dark
>>
>>94902835
>Oliva has been running the show for four years now

Again, that's Tucker. DTV directors, particularly on this line, don't have the same duties as a regular film director.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.