[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic the Hedgehog Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1503671824282.gif (720KB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503671824282.gif
720KB, 360x420px
Where do I start?
Where do I end?
Time something something and I am a hedgehog.
>>
what do you intend to do with such a trip
>>
By that gif's thumbnail is much more ominous than the actual gif.
>>
I would tell you if you weren't an obnoxious tripfag.
>>
>>94893459
Archie Sonic issue 160 onwards?
>>
File: 1480602892472.png (1MB, 1320x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1480602892472.png
1MB, 1320x1001px
>>94893381
This chart is more or less complete (it's only missing Universe 93-94, which go right after 92, and StH 290, which goes right after 289).

In terms of the main series, I recommend reading from the start through at least issue 50, then keep going until you start to find it unreadable. Then skip ahead to either 160 or 174, and read until at least 225. From 230 to 247, Ian Flynn's run becomes a bit "experimental" and most plot threads don't get any real resolution due to the lawsuit, so if you start to find yourself not liking those issues, you're free to skip to 252 (the reboot) and read to the end. Alternatively you can just skip to 252 and only read the reboot, but then you're missing the best of Flynn's material (174-200).

The two crossovers are optional, though the first one does give some in-universe context as to why everything rebooted.
>>
>>94893645
No.

>>94893740
Why do people always say "through 50"? I never got this. The 40s are worse than the 50s and 60s for the most part and 50 leaves you with a status quo that's more confusing for jumping on to Ian's run than 40. Like, 170/171 is nearly the exact same status quo as issue 40/41, just with more characters and modern designs.
>>
>>94893645
Short answer; yes.
>>
I personally recommend starting at 150, so you can see the end of Pender's reign for yourself, and personally notice how much better the bad writers seemed by comparison. That little story that introduced Nicole's physical form by Rio was pretty good compared to the diarrhetic shit Penders and crew were pumping out at the time. It's pretty neat watching the comic morph within 20 issues as well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.