[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could HB pull it off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24

File: demon-vs-psychic-space-spider.jpg (86KB, 719x360px) Image search: [Google]
demon-vs-psychic-space-spider.jpg
86KB, 719x360px
Could HB pull it off?
>>
>>94892610
He usual go after helpless children. So, He pretty much a demon bully.
>>
>>94892610
It'd probably be a cake walk.
>>
wasnt it killed by some kids with the power of friendship?
for an elricht horror he sure is weak.
>>
>>94892955
No it was defeated by running a train on a prepubescent girl in the sewers.
>>
>>94892635
This, IT is a faggot clown

I kinda wanna see him bumping into the mask and being trolled to hell and back
>>
>>94892981
No he wasn't, that was just a hot scene King really, really, REALLY wanted to write.
>>
Isn't IT a cosmic entity or some shit like that?
>>
The kids only suceeded because they had the backing of Gan. IT is an incredibly powerful todash demon that exists outside the universe and sends an avatar in to deal with stuff.

Hellboy could likely kill it's avatar but taking out the Deadlights would be really hard to do.
>>
>>94893060
I'm convinced that King is a closeted pedophile.
>>
>>94892610
Easily. Also, now I want to read that story.
I can already picture it
>there's been reports of violence escalating during the summer in this town
>some kids claim they've run into the one responsible for it
>time to look into this
>>
File: kektus.png (203KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
kektus.png
203KB, 540x367px
>>94892981
See pic

>>94892610
I guess so. Hellboy has dealt with eldritch extra-dimensional shit in some of his adventures, so I don't why he couldn't defeat IT.
I'm not familiar with the novel. Is IT physical? Does it have its material state or some shit like that? Because otherwise HB is in for a hard time, unless magic somehow can affect IT and Hellboy has some effective charm on him like the one he used in The Corpse.
>>
File: pinhead.jpg (43KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
pinhead.jpg
43KB, 400x315px
This guy is the undisputed strongest horror movie villain. Could hellboy take him out?
>>
>>94893125
yes, he is an ancient cosmic shape-shifting creature that feeds of fear.

He is supposed to be all mighty like a god, yet he have trouble with some loser kids.
>>
>>94893272

God helped them defeat it, aka Gan.
>>
>>94893208
Never seen a single Hellraiser film. They any good?
>>
>>94893407
Just the first one. You should definitely check out some of the comics though.
>my favorite story from the comics is wordsworth.
>>
File: pennywise-1.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise-1.gif
2MB, 500x333px
Just going to mention, the Losers *literally* had the power of God Himself backing them up. If it wasn't for that, then IT would have easily devoured them all. IT even lampshades it.
>>
>>94893208
He went out like a bitch though
>>
>>94893272
Well, what's a god to a non-believer.
>>
>>94892635
didn't he also go after them when they where grown up?
>>
>>94893926
He kills a lot of adults and is the cause of a lot of adult deaths, but children's imaginations make them tastier.
>>
>>94893926
He came after traumatized adults and had knowledge that terrified and embrassed them.
>>
>>94893272
That's a fault of the creature IT

He is pretty much a god with all sorts of abilities but he's petty as shit and prefers to eat children's fears then do anything else really
>>
>>94893888
Easily smited. Don't need you believing for an asskicking.
>>
>>94893208
Fun fact, in the original book Pinhead was female.
>>
File: Female-cenobite.jpg (16KB, 394x294px) Image search: [Google]
Female-cenobite.jpg
16KB, 394x294px
Be honest

Would you fuck her?
>>
>>94893159
No shit, that's why Hollywood loves his tripe.
>>
>>94893888
Who don't believe in... anything?
>>
>>94893159
Have you read the Library Policeman? He wrote a scene where a little boy gets anally raped in a bush in excruciating detail from the boy's perspective.
>>
>>94892610
at the end that clown turns in to a big spider and some kids kill it right?
>>
>>94894421
Yeah and that was meant to terrify you. If listening to my mother's small town stories taught me anything is that pedophiles who rape kids are just one of the small town secrets that everyone knows and pass it around like a campfire story.
>>
>>94894106
>would you
/co/ would fuck a marinated steak left to go rancid in the sun for a day.
If the question ever arises
>would /co/ fuck X?
The answer is always "Yes, with great gusto and enthusiasm".
>>
>>94893407
The first three, but it's down hill after one. And then a huge fucking cliff after three.
>>
>>94893888
i always thought that an actual believer or a exbeliever was more effective against a divine power.
>>
File: Lovecraft_wow_such_niggers.jpg (88KB, 404x507px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft_wow_such_niggers.jpg
88KB, 404x507px
>>94894106
why? yes, i would like to fuck some sexy horrors.
>>
>>94892635
He kills whoever he wants, but kids taste best
>>
>>94893407
The first few are good, the rest are shit. Pinhead however is amazing in all of them. No matter what kind of shit script they throw at that man, he makes it work.
>>
>>94894106
nope

now Julia on the other hand
>>
>>94894013
No, he wasn't.

He just had a high, girlish voice.
>>
>>94893445
King has a very cruel understanding of God.

He always seems to portray God as being there, but all too willing to let innocents suffer so long as the villain is defeated in the end.

Heck, that was basically the entire point of Desperation.
>>
>>94898229
That's because, within the universe of his books, he is God.
>>
>>94898282
King isn't God, he's either a Guardian or one of the Beams.
>>
File: Tak.jpg (74KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
Tak.jpg
74KB, 500x723px
Hellboy is unlikely to defeat the Deadlights.

Let's put him up against another eldritch horror, but one more down to Earth.

Could Hellboy defeat Tak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikn0q8P6m8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNSNM_xB4iI
>>
>Hellboy vs Jason
>BPRD get word of some mask mad man killing people around a lake
>Hellboy is off punching some vampire somewhere so they send in some teen intern girl to check it out
>She's kinda dressed skimpy because why not
>Jason starts hunting her down as soon as she gets there
>BPRD hasn't heard anything from her in a long time so they send in hellboy
>Hellboy gets there, sees Jason chasing the girl and BLAM him.
>Jason gets backk up after getting BLAM
>Hellboy "Huh"
>>
>>94892610
You mean could hellboy take down and contain pennywise. Sure. I mean he's fought world ending monsters before.
>>
>>94898468
Hellboy vs Unrelenting Undead Dude is already in Darkness Calls where he impales and decapitates the guy who then promptly reattaches himself and gets back on his trail and he's like 'shit'.
>>
>>94897211
agree

only the skinless version tho
>>
>>94898229
>someone else has read desperation

Underrated IMO
>>
>>94898914
It might be my favorite King novel.
>>
>>94892981
>>94893060
>>94893159
I remember reading that when I was 12ish and I popped a boner to basically anything and everything... but that was too much for me. Rereading a decade later, it's still fucked up.
>>
>>94892610
even better, how would he manage against the most dangerous scps?
>>
>>94899093
I mean is it so weird if you are the same age as the characters?

But yeah, I dunno what King was thinking.
>>
>>94899201
Yes it is because it's written in a really creepy way and the setup is implausible.
>>
>>94892981
the priest have to keep the party's morale up...
>>
>>94898229
It's hard to forgive the "invisible hand of god" ending in The Stand.

He got that far and had no idea how to end it.
>>
>>94893190
IT's true form lies beyond this universe, outisde it, but it's shade in our world has a physical form and can be killed. The tricky part is counteracting the madness it's true form inspires, but Hellboy can deal with that shit. Most of the time IT prays on small children who are infinitely weaker than the shapes it takes, but the primal magic of belief can hurt it. Hellboy KNOWS magic is real, he believes in it and physically he's strong enough to take any punishment It's forms can dish out. If they invoke the Ritaul of Chud he can probably handle that too. He's got this one in the bag.
>>
>>94899588
It's not that bad, I don't like it either but the bomb had to go off one way or another.
>>
>>94899588
>the "invisible hand of god" ending in The Stand.
Is that...
>>
File: 1503334754506.jpg (9KB, 149x154px) Image search: [Google]
1503334754506.jpg
9KB, 149x154px
>>94898304
>Moreover, despite its incredible appetite for cruelty, gore, and death, Tak is nevertheless thoroughly repulsed by the act of defecation and always exited Seth Garin's body whenever it occurred. Seth and his aunt Audrey Wyler use this weakness to defeat Tak.
>>
>>94893133
Hellboy's stone fist is the right arm of an angelic being who was a servant of the creator god. It crafted and brought life to the Ogdru Jahad, then cast the seven headed dragon into a crystalline structure in deep space/another dimension. It's one of the reasons Hellboy can just beat eldritch horrors to death with his fists while yelling "boom" at them. He's also very well versed in combating the supernatural.

I'd wager he murders Pennywise/whatever and then does some rituals to reinforce local reality. Depending on the era, Bruttenholm or Liz may do a few sweeps later on to make sure that things stayed safe. But then we get a single panel of the Deadlights in Todash Space, patiently waiting for the spell to waver, and maybe like a blue bird talking to a hound and a turtle about how it's inevitable that IT breaks free.
>>
>>94900073
Small mistake on my part: The Right Hand of Doom did not bring the Ogdru Jahad to life. That was the creeping darkness that exists in the absence of God's light that brought it to life.

The hand DID defeat and seal it though. And it's implied to hold incredible power beyond the beat-fist that he uses it as.
>>
People forget that even the Crimson King, arch-enemy of Roland of Gilead and who should have been the end-boss of the Dark Tower saga, pales in comparison to the Deadlights.
>>
>>94900223
wtf even happen to the god of hellboy
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (405KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
405KB, 1600x2263px
Dormammu, on Earth.
>>
>>94900236
Pennywise is stronger than the Crimson King? Stephen King kinda fucked up with his powerlevels, IT shouldn't have been more than a demon.
>>
>>94893042
>clown
But it was a giant spider
>>
>>94900313
I have come to bargain
>>
>>94900361
The Crimson King is a half-breed; his mother was a Todash demon called the Crimson Queen, and he shares an ancestor with Roland himself. They're related. Now, how the Deadlights compare to the Crimson Queen, I'm not sure, but IT is certainly more powerful than the Crimson King.
>>
>>94899588
It's not the "invisible hand of God," it's the literal Hand of God that turns Flagg's magic against Las Vegas.
>>
>>94893926
IT is an immensely petty creature, after its defeat when they were kids the first chance he got he went after them again for the asskicking he took decades earlier
>>
Hellboy is the current ruler of Hell and killed Lucifer himself (though not willingly) and has the right hand of the being that created all life attached to him.
>>
>>94900489
this is wrong, IT isn't stronger than Crimson King.

infact, Roland himself kills another one of "IT's" Kind in one of the later novels.
>>
>>94900361
The Dead Lights are immensely powerful, but that can't actually do fuck all to our reality, likely because of the Tower, so instead they cheat by sending in a weakened personification of themselves aka Pennywise

CK in theory is stronger then Pennywise since he has a Pennywise like being on his payroll, but he is not stronger then the Dead Lights in their own plane of existence
>>
>>94900866
>infact, Roland himself kills another one of "IT's" Kind in one of the later novels.

Can confirm
>>
Is Hellboy capable of tanking enough damage to get close enough to kill a Gun Slinger?
>>
>>94900866
>>94900884
Dandelo is an emotional vampire with a similar theme to IT, but you can't possibly compare the two.
>>
Hellboy is the Ruler of Hell and the True King of England, and the inheritor of Excalibur.

he also has the Right Hand, which would give him access to Vryn, the most powerful force/power in the universe.

Hellboy would beat him in one day and then go drinking.
>>
>>94900885
absolutely, its his most defining characteristic.
>>
>>94900916
Well, from the wiki (some wiki at least)
>Because of all these connections between both the creature known as It and Dandelo, fans have speculated over if they are one and the same. Stephen King has come out and said that they are not, but that they are most likely of the same species of creature, perhaps some sort of very powerful Todash monster. Similarly, at the end of the novel It, it is revealed that It laid eggs in its home under Derry. Because Derry itself acts like one of the portals to The Dark Tower, it is certainly possible that one of the eggs hatched and the creature found its way to Empathica, which is in very close proximity to the Tower itself, thus meaning that Dandelo is Pennywise's offspring.

However, I can't find a reliable source for this.
>>
Question, the shit is a deadlight and where are most of you getting this lore info?
>>
>>94901002
but is he capable of, conservatively, tanking 30 headshots from revolvers forged from the same material as an alternate reality Excalibur?
>>
>>94901028
IT Novel and Dark Tower novels and related media
>>
>>94901028
Read the books.
>>
>>94901028
Dead Light is basically the true form of it, some kind of ancient Lovecraftian extra dimensional horror that can't be perceived by humans without driving them insane or catatonic
>>
>>94900269
The last time HB's god was definitely active, was the second fall of heavenly spirits which created demons.

We vaguely know that god is still active through the power of saints (assuming those people aren't actually psychics, vril users or magic users of some kind) and the apparent redemption of souls, typically shown as pure white birds flying. God is active enough, in this way, that even those in Hell can be saved by fellow sinners preaching to each other.

There's also stuff like church bells, rites of exorcism, hallowed ground and so on associated with a grand, benevolent power.
>>
>>94901086
but what about heaven does it exist or is it fake

and thanks
>>
>>94901041
yes, since he wields the light of creation and Excalibur as well.
>>
>>94894106
No, the bald thing doesn't bother me. It's the lack of eyebrows.

Keep the damn things on your face people!
>>
>>94894106
fun fact she was originally supposed to be named "deep throat cenobite"
>>
File: Worth it.jpg (31KB, 138x383px) Image search: [Google]
Worth it.jpg
31KB, 138x383px
>>94901207
That's a super difficult question to answer. The spirits (Watchers) who became demons have only been depicted a few times before the fall. God was only shown as a presence...

Here's the afterlives we KNOW exist:
Hell. Sinners go here. It's pretty unevenly handled though. A vampire went to hell and became stronger than when he was alive, basically just running around and having fun. A sorcerer went to hell and was tortured for several decades before he bargained his way back to life. Some researchers and doctors seem to just hang out getting drunk all day.

Nirvana for lack of a better name. People who used the Sledgehammer/Vril Energy Suit to artificially channel Vril can apotheosis themselves here after the death of their physical body. It's basically cosmic, multiverse consciousness while being without physical form. It's implied this is a desirable ending.

Frog Heaven. The people transformed into frogmen, who are good abominations that tear down the walls of reality, get to go to a massive eldritch swamp writhing with horror when they die. They seem to really like it.

Additionally: Hyperberum, the last refuge of the ancient Hyperborean people is sometimes described as being Heaven by people who aren't well informed. There ARE other dimensions/realities that people can access through science and sorcery, so a "Heaven" could be a possible result. One mad scientist thought he had found it and uhh... it ended poorly for him. Additionally, multiple Fae have described themselves as fading from the world of men, Baba Yaga's private dimension of Rus also serves as a sort of afterlife for people. She herself is dead, but manages to hold considerable sway in this dimension.

The only implication that there is definitely "a" heaven, is that our favorite German super-ghost worked as a medium for years and peacefully saw a number of people into "an" afterlife, and the ghosts in Hell seem sure that the free souls are flying off to Heaven. I can speculate though.
>>
>>94893407
Pay attention to this guy
>>94893437
Only watch the first one and pretend the rest don't exist and Pinhead will be the greatest horror villain ever.
>>
File: 493605.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
493605.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94894106
This one, no.
The one in the first movie, fuck yes!
>>
>>94893159

I don't think so honestly, but Cocaine is a helluva drug..
>>
>Born
>Mom tries thinking of a good name for me while she was recovering
>Decides to name me "Gage" after the kid from Pet Cemetary
>She goes on and on about how I'll love Steven King books as I grow older
>End up liking Heinlein and Ellison more
>Steven King is for fucking chumps
/blog

Hellboy would mop the floor with Pennywise. Dude couldn't even beat a kid with asthma.
>>
>>94901881
He didn't have asthma.
>>
>>94901028
The Dead Lights are the incorporeal form of Pennywise. I recall someone got a look and all their hair turned white, like they'd just aged 50 years.
Think, The Color Out of Space.
>>
>>94893159
Him and anne rice.
>>
>>94901480
The Vril afterlife is practically merging back into God. I wonder if anyone except Johann for a few moments before the exhaustion consumed his plasma could CHIM through that shit.
>>
>>94892610
Reminder: IT is just a cute mom who wants to provide food for her children.
>>
>>94899679
Fair enough, then. Just another day at work for HB. He could, at least, defeat IT's avatar and seal its true form wherever the fuck IT rallies form (I understand that place is this Todash Space?).
>>
>>94900385
>you won't see me
>you'll only see what your minds can handle
>>94900866
Dandelo was a punk bitch.
>>
>>94899679
No, IT is just a minor aspect of/avatar of the dead lights.
>>
>>94902110
Alright, I know she really likes her vampires to be gay, but what books are you getting that from?
>>
>>94901041
Hellboy is literally deathless. He's been stabbed by swords, taken god knows how many bullets of a gigantic MG42, literally fought a skeleton army unarmed, spent years floating underwater, and also got stabbed through the chest by a monster whose arm was about as wide as a tree trunk.

All this amongst other things I forget at this moment.
>>
>>94893042
>IT is a faggot clown

It is a writhing mass of deadlights whose closest, non-insanity inducing form perceivable by humans is a gigantic spider.

She's also laid a clutch of eggs.
>>
>>94902180
Dandelo might have been a member of IT's species, but it's possible he was too young to be threatening. I doubt he was a part of the Deadlights.
>>
>>94898304
MI HIM EN TOW.
>>
>>94902192
Quite a few books. Lasher in particular has a scene where a daughter chains her father to the bed and has his two 6 year old granddaughters ride his cock in pretty vivid detail.
>>
>>94901930
I know. That makes Pennywise even more of a bitch
>>
>>94892610
Well according to the book he can be defeated by challenging him to a duel in which you bite eachothers tongue and making win by making him laugh.
>>
>>94892610
yes totally, in fact IT is the kind of demon hellboy eat for breakfast
IT is a mindparasite, he take the form of one of your fears, but gains the weakness of said "fear form" hellboy always carrie stons of talisman for werewolf, vampires, mummys every form IT can take
>>
File: 1486553755029.png (727KB, 588x870px) Image search: [Google]
1486553755029.png
727KB, 588x870px
>>94901480
You're forgetting somebody.
>>
>>94902309
Is Hellboy afraid of vampires and werewolves and shit?

IT goes after children because it's easier to turn into a mass of flying leeches than it is to turn into a mass of unpaid bills, bank statements, and the lingering dread of dying alone.
>>
>>94902309
Is he actually scared of those though?

Isn't Hellboy's greatest fear that he's the monster people think he is? That his destiny really is inexorable and he will become Anung'un'rama fully instead of just in name only?
>>
>>94902396
he gets supernatural help about that often (box full of evil comes to mind)
>>
>>94902396
Are you telling me you don't think Hellboy could punch the absolute shit out of a demon who took the form of an evil version of him?

Because that's like

literally the DEFINITION of Hellboy
>>
>>94892981
>>94893060
>>94893159
What???
>>
File: BPRD Grunts.jpg (320KB, 1189x734px) Image search: [Google]
BPRD Grunts.jpg
320KB, 1189x734px
is there a shittier /co/ related agency to be a grunt for then the BPRD, their casualty rate is fucking abysmal

I mean fuck even the higher ups and "special" agents get killed regularly as well
>>
File: A man.jpg (165KB, 588x872px) Image search: [Google]
A man.jpg
165KB, 588x872px
>>94902363
I could never forget him. I just wanted to let him have his peace.
>>
>>94902501
They needed to stop being a children so they ran a train on a little girl.
>>
>>94893407
First one is great. Second one is good if you really liked the first one. Same applies to the third one. After that, I'd recommend just to read the comics.
>>
File: 3a0.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
3a0.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>>94902468
>>94902396
>IT takes the form of an evil Hellboy
>Hellboy feeds it pancakes
>>
>>94902502
Considering the shit they go up against, they're doing pretty good. Also it's refreshing (although saddening in context) to see characters that don't have plot armor.
>>
>>94892981
I always see people saying this, just how bad was it, was it just a short paragraph before cutting to the next part or something that would make you look at King differently for the rest of your life.
>>
>>94902502
That's only normal when the fucking world is ending I would argue. Literally everyone will be dead (maybe except Abe) by the end of the series.
>>
>>94898304
Oh shit, I remember watching that movie when I was a kid. Is the movie as good as I remember?
>>
>>94902541
It is seven pages long.
>>
>>94902552
Yes.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you don't choose to be silent, what you say can be used against you. I am going to kill you. You have the right to an attorney..."
>>
I'd rather see him fight Randall Flagg, even though I know the winner's just whoever Ka says it'll be.

why did they make Pennywise LOOK scary? that's literally the point of Pennywise, to draw people in. i know they had to do it to cash in on that sweet "clown phobia XD" market, but it still pisses me off.
>>
>>94902599
Pennywise isn't a lure in the book. Even Georgie is unsettled by his appearance. It just likes being a clown.
>>
File: TheBlackFlame_ReturnOfTheMaster.jpg (20KB, 180x329px) Image search: [Google]
TheBlackFlame_ReturnOfTheMaster.jpg
20KB, 180x329px
>>94901480
>>94901086
>>94900223
>>94900269
There are hints that the Ogdru-Jahad are but mere heralds to the darkness that is Ereshigal, and that the worst has yet to come.
>>
>>94902627
The Black Flame is just an incarnation of the Shakti energy, the Vril antithesis iirc. Ereshigal is just another name that, or maybe the greater consciousness of Shakti, iirc.
>>
>>94902621
I think that IT adopts the guise of a clown, Pennywise, to act as a lure -- but even when disguised the evil of ITs nature shows through.
>>
>>94902627
>>94902651
So it's not conscious like the Ogdru Jahad - it's just the Darkness that gave life to them, mentioned in the island I think.
>>
>>94902621
Pennywise is as close as it can come to a lure. it manifests the circus smells to cover up the cellar smells and bait Georgie.

that said, pretty much everyone else it appears to as Pennywise is either powerless to stop it, working for it, or someone it's trying to scare away, so it usually does so to screw with them.
>>
Could Superman pull it off?
>>
File: BPRD136.OgdruJahad.cropped.jpg (93KB, 478x487px) Image search: [Google]
BPRD136.OgdruJahad.cropped.jpg
93KB, 478x487px
>>94902673
>>94902651
I'm fairly certain that Ereshigal is sentient, atleast in the same way that God is. Especially with how Rasputin described it.
>The Ogdru-Jahad are mighty children, heralds of pestilence, throne bearers of Ereshigal, who is Queen and Lord over the Great Darkness between Worlds.
>>
>>94902520
What? Did this really happen if so can i get the context and details?
>>
>>94902813
It's been forever since I read it myself, but iirc
>They figure out a ritual to at least make Pennywise go away by having sex.
>>
>>94902555
I don't know how to respond to that...
>>
>>94900842
Pretty sure he strolled out of Hell after wrecking the last of the dukes/princes/lords. He never took up any ruling position himself.
>>
File: ae767f3b3cf02eebbb7c0354ea173fd6.jpg (388KB, 800x1084px) Image search: [Google]
ae767f3b3cf02eebbb7c0354ea173fd6.jpg
388KB, 800x1084px
Also for those saying the Crimson King is "weaker" than it, that isn't exactly true. Supposedly, the entity we see throughout the Dark Tower novels that is termed the "Crimson King" is but the 'host' to Los, an avatar of the True King the half-human spawn of Arthur Elder and the Crimson Queen. The True Crimson King is Dis, the Outer Dark itself, the Red to Gan's White. It is the being that is pent directly below Gan within the Tower, and is the one that manipulates Ka in opposition to Gan. It is even hinted that it is the one that promised to Los that he would reign over "Discordia", the Chaos that would follow in the wake of the Towers destruction. Which meant that the Crimson King literally made a promise with itself in order to ensure its rule.
>>
>>94902828
no. this isn't what happens.
>>
>>94893159
Read the first Dark Tower book. King's got a thing for boys.
>>
In my opinion, King's biggest error was how he killed off Randall Flagg
>>
>>94902828
IIRC, the losers are waddling through the sewers going to It's lair and they are all scared and shit. They need the power of belief to kill It (or so they think) so if they're scared they're fucked. No pun intended.

So Bev gets this very obvious idea, how about everyone loses their virginity to me and now you're brave or we're all connected to each other, or shit. Bev by the way was abused by her stepdad I think? So it's even creepier. King makes some shitty excuses about why this is a good idea and the turtle and whatever the fuck.

Then they fuck for like a dozen pages. Bev cums a couple of times too... because, I don't know why.
>>
>>94902919
He's still in hell. He did topple all the royalty that was still around though (loli Russian was topside, there's a few others possessing or trapped, Pluto or whatever is even deeper in Hell).

Still, he's the last remaining prince in Hell. A crown, a sword, and an army is waiting for him.

>>94903039
Recurring theme, is that the forces of chaos and evil are too dickish to accomplish much of anything besides making things worse for everyone. Themselves included.
>>
File: 1379270366235.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1379270366235.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>94903159
>mfw some giant autistic turtle that vomits universes is the reason everything exists
>King had the balls to actually put this in a book
>>
>>94903213
What about the Cyborg Bear that is some deity too?
>>
>>94903241
What ISN'T a deity in King's books? Every time you turn around, there's some new God of the week.
>>
>>94902882
With shock and disgust.
>>
File: Turtle-2-.jpg (56KB, 326x480px) Image search: [Google]
Turtle-2-.jpg
56KB, 326x480px
>>94903241
>>94903297
>>94903213
Beam Guardians are weird, which is pretty much par of the course in a Stephen King novel.
>>
>>94903415
Deadlights=turtle. Who are one step below god.
>>
>>94903159
they've already seemingly killed It (they didn't). they can't find their way out of Its lair, and the bonds of Ka that held them together are weakening, and Eddie, who was the one who knew which way to go before, was panicking, as was everyone else. Bev (who hadn't even considered sex as a thing until her dad tried to "check" if she was still a virgin) realized that she could reunite them via the emotional, loving side of sex (she knew they all loved her in their way), as opposed to the warped, evil kind of life that It represents. she fucks each of them in turn to calm them down and center them on her, which allows Eddie to focus and figure out where they are.

i'm pretty sure she cums multiple times, but i remember the first time is from Ben, because he's hung like a horse for a twelve year old.

it's not as weird as everyone thinks it is, but it's still pretty weird.
>>
>>94903461
>it's not as weird as everyone thinks it is, but it's still pretty weird.
7+ pages of child orgies is pretty weird bro.
>>
>>94903461
>it's not as weird as everyone thinks it is, but it's still pretty weird.

Stephen pls
>>
File: the_discworld_by_xxincendiaxx.jpg (128KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
the_discworld_by_xxincendiaxx.jpg
128KB, 800x597px
>>94903213
>>94903415
Wait, isn't that the Great A'Tuin?
>>
>>94902776
God is about as sentient as Vril. I don't think either God or the Darkness play an *active* role in the whole business - people just channel their innate energy (Like Vril Energy Suit or Liz/Black Flame).

I just don't expect Mignola to put in a 'okay guys there's an EVEN BIGGER THREAT' after the Ogdru Jahad. Now the series is on a march to death, as Allie himself admitted.

Vril/Sacred Flame is the Power of God, and God himself has been described as power in The Island. That's how God plays his role in the whole business. Similarly, the Darkness/Ereshigal is its own power and plays its role through Shakti/Black Flame.
>>
>>94903461
>"Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated. Now she feels some pleasure, dim heat in her childish unmatured sex, and she closes her eyes as Stan comes to her and she thinks of the birds."
>>
>>94903514
>>94903516
>>94903580
i'm not saying it isn't weird. i'm just saying that in the context of a story about the transition between childhood and adulthood and how it relates to the supernatural, it makes some kind of sense.

just be glad it didn't end up in some Susannah/Roland/Crimson King/Mia bullshit with her birthing the Deadlight Antichrist into our world under influence from It.
>>
>>94902514
F
>>
File: Untitled.png (556KB, 706x338px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
556KB, 706x338px
Could Elric pull it off?
>>
>>94903721
I've been wanting to read hellboy for a while. Is there a definitive reading order?
>>
>>94903759
Not that anon, but chronological.
>>
>>94903759
>>94903777
Don't do Chrono-Mignola the first time. There are interesting things to pick up from the process but the start will be painful to get through since things will jump around.

This is fairly solid.
http://www.multiversitycomics.com/annotations/hellboy-reading-order-2017/
>>
>>94903759
when I first started collecting and reading I bought the regular volumes. if you wanted to read chronologically without doing a lot of work, from what I understand, read the library editions. otherwise, there are lists out there of what to read chronologically. I enjoyed reading them as they were, though.

although, someone got me most of BPRD: Hell on Earth and I still haven't read BPRD yet. that kind of sucks.
>>
File: THE-LAST-UNICORN-SCHMENDRICK[1].jpg (382KB, 939x504px) Image search: [Google]
THE-LAST-UNICORN-SCHMENDRICK[1].jpg
382KB, 939x504px
can I just blogpost for a minute and talk about how much I love hellboy? you guys are the only ones I know who give a shit about it.

I loved hellboy in hell. the ending actually had me tearing up. the very end, where he "finds" the little english cottage in hell, and those shapes appear from the magician and the snake, it had tears welling in my eyes.

I love endings that aren't really endings. pic related, when schmendrick says, "there are no happy endings, because nothing ends." that book made me cry, too. and fuck two hearts. you know hellboy is just resting. you know he'll come out eventually, but not yet. you feel his relief at being able to finally rest, but knowing that his story--at least, for now, and as far as you know--is 'over', it's a little lonely. it's a good ending. it didn't make me feel good, but it made me feel whatever I felt more intensely than a happy ending would have.
>>
File: 63685244.jpg (820KB, 1397x1552px) Image search: [Google]
63685244.jpg
820KB, 1397x1552px
>>94903525
>just don't expect Mignola to put in a 'okay guys there's an EVEN BIGGER THREAT' after the Ogdru Jahad.
That was kinda implied with the final conflict between Nergal-Jahad and Johann, where it was stated that his sacrifice would only buy them a little more time, and that even worse was coming.
>>
>>94903906
For some reason, Sir Edward's fate has always made me very, very sad. Never cried though.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.