[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Batman extended intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Looks like someone finally made a SEAMLESS version of this, it's just so fucking awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAEjkxxUfk
>>
File: 1326600914124.gif (269KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1326600914124.gif
269KB, 300x225px
>>94885470
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAEjkxxUfk
>>
>>94886520
>not sure if sarcasm or genuine
>>
>tfw this was my first Batman cartoon
>got confused when I saw the traditional designs for Joker, Riddler, and Mr Freeze
>>
>>94886829
Nothing to be confused about anon. This is the only good Batman cartoon, and the only other good capeshit toon besides TT.
>>
>>94886880
Fuck off and take your consol war with you.
>>
>>94886880
Batman: Brave and the Bold, Justice League Action, New Adventures of Superman, New Adventures of Batman, etc. There are so many other good superhero cartoons.
>>
>>94887044
They're all overrated trash, sorry anon.
>>
>>94887056
>New Adventures of Superman
>overrated
I wish. Everyone hates that show because of its small animation budget but the stories are so good.
>>
The Batman did so many things right.

I still think B:TAS is a more significant accomplishment overall but the first few season of The Batman are so strong.
>>
>>94887796
>the first few season of The Batman are so strong
Season 4 is the best season by far. The only one that actually disappointed me somewhat was 5.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 426x341px
>>94887796
>that theme
>those rookie detectives
>clayface arc
>interesting takes on classic villains

As soon as they changed the theme, it all went downhill imo. Batgirl bogged things down, Robin was just annoying, and the Justice League arc was really lackluster.
>>
>>94887889
>Batgirl bogged things down, Robin was just annoying
Fuck y-
>and the Justice League arc was really lackluster.
... okay, this we can agree on. In fact I think the show probably screwed up by including the JL at all in the first place.
>>
>>94887889

>Robin was actually funny and acted like a kid
>>
>>94887889
>As soon as they changed the theme
Second opening theme is shit, yeah, but the visuals are almost as great, and I actually like the ending theme much more than the original one. Probably because of the beat.
>>
>Furry youtube channel
>>
>>94887889
I liked the JL stuff but I think the Clayface arc fizzled out near the end. I don't know why they went that route. Also Detective Yin disappeared for no reason. Oh well.
>>
>>94888054
>I liked the JL stuff but I think the Clayface arc fizzled out near the end.
It had a full closure episode, did you even watch season 4?
>Also Detective Yin disappeared for no reason.
I actually read somewhere the VA couldn't return after the 2nd season, but I can't recall where. If someone knows of a source for that info, a link would be great.

(Though if she did have to be written out of the story, I don't think they could have come up with a better moment for it. "Night and the City" was a fucking brilliant season finale.)
>>
>>94888114
>It had a full closure episode, did you even watch season 4?
Sorry I meant in terms of quality. Just my opinion.

>I actually read somewhere the VA couldn't return after the 2nd season, but I can't recall where.
I had no idea! Well in that case it was okay then, but I do wish they had given an explanation in universe (maybe they did and I just don't remember it). Glad they didn't just use another voice actress.

I might just have to rewatch this series. It's been a while.
>>
>>94888143
>Sorry I meant in terms of quality. Just my opinion.
Okay, but I'm really not sure they could have done any more with the character.

BTW do you remember the future episode? It actually addresses both Yin and "Clayface" (being set after the latter's final appearance in the series proper).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.