[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xavier Renegade Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Xavier_Promo_S2_Faceup.jpg (134KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier_Promo_S2_Faceup.jpg
134KB, 640x360px
Just finished watching this show. It was good.
>>
>>94882338
>What’s that, Mother Earth? You say this factory is poisoning you? You need my help? What’s that? You want me to repeat everything you say? What? Sure, I’d love to hear a joke. Who’s there? Banana who? Banana who? Banana who?!?
>2 hours later
>BANANA WHO?!?!? Orange who? Ha! Ha! I AM pretty glad!
>>
>>94882338
Starting another Xavier thread? You're a naughty boy. I oughta bend you over my knee and spank you
>>
>>94882683
Whoo boy
>>
>>94882338
>the first two episodes were good
FTFY
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 520x320px
>We're calling it Burning Person this year
>In this day and age, Women can be set on fire too.
>>
It's an alright show. I think it'd be better if it was just Xavier being weird and the rest of the world working normally instead of being 24/7 wackiness.
>>
>>94882338
>Now I know that rape isn't an excuse, it's a reason. And tonight everything seems so reasonable!
>>
>>94884988
EVERYONE! THERE IS A WOMAN BEING RAPED! A MAN IS RAPING A LADY!
>>
>>94884988
I may be big now, but I recently dropped two hundred and fifty pounds. That's right I dumped your wife!
*Distorted guitar*
>>
File: whoa.jpg (93KB, 682x800px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
93KB, 682x800px
>>94882683
>>
>I even got you a girlfriend
>is he retarded?
>>
what /co/ characters could he take in a fight?
>>
>>94885441
pretty sure he'd find a way to lose no matter what
>>
sports
>>
>>94882683
You keep your hands off him. His bottom is his personal private place
>>
>>94885474
Anyone who's willing to listen to him for... about a minute. That's enough time for Xavier to prime one of his reality bending flashbacks/philosophical insights and then who knows what the fuck will happen.
>>
>>94884874
>anyone who tries to leave is outed as a fascist
>>
>>94885651
>We only got one rule
>NO RULEZ
>Anyone caught with rules get's the Scarlet F
>>
LIFE IS JUST DEATH IN DRAG
>>
>>94885625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
The moment you let Xavier get a word in edge wise, you fucked up.
>>
>>94886114
What was the message of this scene?
People who reject religion or at least attack others based of religion are sheep?
And what did it mean when he said it was him all along?
>>
>>94886386
There is no message you retard. That is the entire point of Xavier
>>
>>94886386

If only you were smarted to understand Xavier. It's a shae he's too high brow for you
>>
>>94886114
I just watched this episode. I don't see how people can say only the first few were good.
>>
File: 125125222.gif (158KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
125125222.gif
158KB, 499x300px
>>94882338
LIFE
>LIFE
life
>life
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>94886386
It's possible that line is a reference to the Columbine shootings, or rather the assertion that Harris supposedly said this to Cassie Bernall and shot her in the back of the head at point blank range after she said yes.

3 of the surviving students who were in the room when she was killed said this did not in fact happen, but the family used it to score plenty of free airtime and publicity from bible belt evangelicals. So it's probably just another example of the double mind fuck most of the episodes are known for, as well as the multiple false (and in one case literal) red hearing.

My guess is that this kind of pure fuckery was 100% intention as you can read way too far into this kind of stuff, which is exactly what gets Xaiver and everyone around him into trouble.
>>
>>94884874
>why don't you just leave?
>THAT WOULD BE A CHOICE, MAN
>>
>>94886386
That's just it about the show; you could fabricate a meaning (like any other show) but there really isn't one. Maybe glimpses of it, but even those are played for laughs. Just like Xavier (the character) tries to appear to be all metaphilosophical and noble on the outside, but in reality he's just some egoist wandering bum who wants to get serviced by aura whores and sniff dream glue.
>>
>>94886591
>I'm trying to get to Burning Person
>We're at Burning Person...
>I WENT TO BURNING PERSON!?!?!?
>>
>Fire is a bastard that deserves to be shot in the back of the head for killing my parents. I will not rest until I avenge my father's killer.
>What about your mother?
>She knows what she's done
>>
>>94886576
>meta-meta-SIN

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.