[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live here, or in Family Guy's Quahog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: south park.gif (24KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
south park.gif
24KB, 356x200px
Would you rather live here, or in Family Guy's Quahog?
>>
Quahog. Peter's a destructive idiot, but you're likely to stay alive if you avoid him.

South Park is fucking cursed.
>>
>>94882105

Wacky shit no longer happens in those two towns.
>>
>>94882105
I'd rather die than live in either of those towns T B Q H
>>
>>94882105
south park because at least some decent folk live there
>>
>>94882105
Well, Colorado has weed, so...
>>
>>94882105
Quahog.

In South Park, unless you're Kenny, death is a game over, and unless you're a Mormon you're automatically going to Hell.

In Quahog, the reality is a bit more elastic, for lack of a better term. You can die as a quick gag and come right back the very next scene, giving just about everyone a safeguard. Not to mention you can technically travel between Quahog, Langley and Stoolbend because Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show are all set in the same universe, giving you some variety, though desu Langley's a bit too much of a death trap for my liking given the sheer volume of Stan and Roger's body counts alone. American Dad's a tad tighter with continuity too so there's a higher chance of you not being able to come back following death.

Stoolbend is generally the calmest territory of the MacFarlane-verse to reside in, especially now given that The Cleveland Show's cancellation resulted in Cleveland and his family moving back to Quahog, meaning Stoolbend now lacks the core cast that were at the center of most of the bullshit that took place, and as long as you pick a different street to live on than Tim, Lester and Holt, you should be safe from any dumbass antics they're still getting into without Cleveland.
>>
File: balling in style.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
balling in style.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>94882428
Randy pls, the internet is being rationed
>>
South Park, just because the moral panics would be fun to go along with.
>>
Two different hells
>>
>>94882461
Yeah but South Park Hell is unironically pretty cool and South Park Heaven fucking sucks.
>>
>>94882428
Lol weed dude xD
>>
Now that the mayor of Quahog died, maybe I could replace him... It'd be a cushy job.
>>
>>94882105
Forgot Quahog, how about The SImpsons's Springfield?
>>
>>94882105

South Park, because even if I get killed by some weird shit I know hell exists and isn't super terrible.
>>
Which one has a Whole Foods?
>>
>>94885158
This.
Satan is actually one of the better characters on the show.
>>
>>94882461
Well, South Park Hell ain't THAT bad unless you're some kind of actual child rapist or something like that
>>
>>94885170
South Park has a whole foods, Randy used to go there in one episode and get annoyed at having to donate his tip to charity or something.
>>
>>94882105
Other than the Griffin's antics, Quahog seems like a mostly normal and unremarkable town
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.