[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he low key transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3608.jpg (65KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.jpg
65KB, 324x500px
Was he low key transgender?
>>
>>94881484
friendly reminder that he got cucked literally into rising another's bull foal.
>>
>>94881484
The director gave him udders because he knew City Folk wouldn't tell the difference, which made it funnier
>>
>>94881520
Friendly reminder that she was actually pregnant when he met her, cucking would imply they were together when she made the foul.
>>
>>94881564
He's polled as well, so either the director himself is retarded and was trying to justify it after the fact or Otis is a freemartin.
>>
>>94881484
that cartoon was fucking strange, was he a cow or a bull? It seemed a cow that behave like a bull
>>
>>94881520
Not canon according to the show
>>
>>94881673
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemartin
>>
>>94881673
I've seen people say that the producers thought cows and bulls were two different species
>>
>>94881484
>Deliberately throwing out false information
This is why dinosaurs in movies should have feathers theres probably functioning adults who think bulls are a different animal from cows
>>
>>94881675
what is not canon?
>>
>>94881722

Fuck now I've seen everything.
>>
>>94881799

The feathers on dinosaurs is more of a recent discovery thing. You can't fault some of the older movies and shows for it.
>>
>>94881484
When is the next Dr Pig thread?
>>
>>94881484
I think I remember Nick magazine being confused about the udder.
>>
>>94881675
The show and movie are separate canons
>>
this world needs more of him.
>>
I prefer my cartoon cows without udders these days, just looks weird to me. And I used to be a huge fan of cow and chicken.
>>
>>94887640
Gross
>>
>>94881866
There was a paleontologist who told steven spielberg that raptors probably had feathers during the making of jurassic park. Spielberg decided to make them reptilian anyway, because they would seem more villainous that way. Which was a great decision.
>>
>>94881484
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>>
>>94881484
This show is one of the best cartoons I've ever seen, it deserves more conversation than just the fact he has utters.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.