[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this bitch? She got some of the craziest and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What happened to this bitch? She got some of the craziest and most OP powers in the entire Marvel Universe, went crazy, then Bendis used her to poorly retcon his year-long arc about the supposedly strongest mutant of all time and finally she threatened Scott for no reason at all and fucked off.

Now Scott is dead and she is still doing nothing.
>>
>>94881442
she was a mistake

also, her powers arent original, Magik can time travel as easily as her, and there have been more than one character with the power of slowing time around her/him, was had almost the same name as her Tempo
>>
Didn't she essentially went back to her home planet and died on the way?
>>
>>94881442
Being a mutant is much like being kicked in the dick over and over until your entire crotch is nothing but a crushed mass of bloody flesh and bone shards. You're bleeding out all over the carpet, trying to mop it up, but you just keep bleeding and screaming, then you void your bowels through the ruined remains of your pelvis.

So she probably just time-hopped to some time when you couldn't tell mutants from humans and chilled out.
>>
>>94881704
She and Doctor Doom are the only characters that can time travel and alter reality instead of creating a parallel dimension.

>>94881813
No, her last appearance is literally telling Scott that she will be watching him and will erase him from reality if he does anything stupid.
>>
is she still with Gambit in the sjw books?
>>
File: chcdtu.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chcdtu.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>94881842

I wasn't being literal, anon.
>>
I'm guessing despite her outfit, pantyshots are slim when involving her.
>>
>>94881442
Shitty Bendis character.
Nobody but Bendis himself would have any interest in bringing her back, and even he'll forget she ever existed soon.
>>
The better question is, what was the point of this guy?

>strongest mutant to have ever existed; declared to be stronger than Franklin, Onslaught, Legion and Phoenix
>gets literally retconned out of existence at the end of his shitty nothing story
>>
>>94881979
So Bendis can say he created the canonically most powerful mutant.
Same reason he made Iceman gay, just to brag.
>>
>>94881979
>>94881442
I hate these two so badly.
>>
>>94881842
why no marvel character could saw that cyclops was right?
>>
>>94881442
That fucker is just Rogue with a dress.
I hope someone like Ewing revive the character and turn her straight.
>>
>>94882225

>turn her straight

She already had a husband and a family, anon. Then she accidentally wiped them from existence.
>>
>>94882786
and blame cyclops
>>
Bendis already confirmed she's showing up again in Defenders.

I wouldn't be shocked if she's full on villain now.
>>
>>94881979

He was officially done with the Sentry, even resisted pulling him into GoTG after his Remender return, but I guess he couldn't help with toying with a similar concept again.
>>
>>94884940

Bendis I mean.
>>
She went Rogue
>>
>>94884940
>>94884959
His story literally had no point beyond making Tempus basically go full villain.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.