[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillaz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gorillaz.jpg (152KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz.jpg
152KB, 790x395px
DISCUSS GORILLAZ MUSIC, LORE. SPECULATE ON THAT ANIMATED SERIES SET FOR 2018.

Hard Mode: Don't sexually discuss Noodle.

Pro Mode: Don't sexually discuss Murdoc or 2D either

Humanz is a much better album than I gave it credit for on release. On a new listen after a couple months I find I like it as much as Plastic Beach. It's quite good.
>>
>>94879288
>Humanz is good.
I agree with this.
>Better than Plastic Beach
Hersay!!!!
>>
>>94879288
Humanz got better for me once I heard a lot of the songs live.
>>
I want Russel to sit on my face and smother me with his ass.
>>
Man Russell is sexy
>>94879853
I would have gone had the tickets not been fucking sold out.
The new show better make up for the lack of Gorillaz in their album.
>>
>>94879507
I never said that. I said they were equally good. They're not Demon Days though.
>>
Why can't noodle lick my noodle?
Sexually.
>>
>>94879288
I'm sorry but why 2D got hips now?
>>
>>94879288
They dropped all aspects of lore with this new album. The Book of stories were a nice way to wrap up the loose threads left behind by the abrupt ending of Phase 3, but other than that there's been nothing. That small but in their last music video was barely anything, but I guess I just need to be patient and see if that goes anywhere.
>>
Which ship is less cancerous: 2Doc or 2Nu?
Also, what do you guys think will happen in the upcoming TV show?
>>
>>94880187
Because she's an animation and you're a human. And even if she was rael, she probably wouldn't want to sleep with you.
>>
>>94881344
There's a tv show?
>>
>>94879288
I miss cartoonishly hulkish Russel. Also, while Saturn Barz gave me some hope, everything feels less zany now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEXvZn5RZn4
>>
their albums get worse and worse, original album was by far the best

I've only seen like one of their videos
>>
>>94881396
Yeah, and it's coming out in 2018!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.