[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: A character is naked. That's the joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Samurai_Jack_-_Jack_Is_Naked_1.jpg (12KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_-_Jack_Is_Naked_1.jpg
12KB, 310x233px
ITT: A character is naked. That's the joke.
>>
The predicament of being naked presents a challenge to not be seen naked and to get your clothes back.
It presents the writers and artists to find clever and funny ways to hide the characters bits.
You can also laugh athe the characters embarrassment.
Or you can use it as fetish fuel if it gets you going.
>>
>>94876856
A whole movie about it was made, oh and time loops.
>>
>>94876856
It is something universally relatable to people and thus people can find common ground and emphasize with the character and draw entertainment from it
>>
>>94877002
Huh?
>>
>>94877002
>A whole movie about it was made
Come again?
>>
>>94876954
this, all of this.

the ultimate trope, basically.
>>
>>94877198
>>94878808
I think he's talking about the Time Traveler's Wife?
>>
>>94878840
Ah. That makes sense.
>>
>>94876856
To be fair, Jack is Naked was actually the one time an Alice in Wonderland episode was actually done right.
>>
>>94878915
>>94878840
He's actually talking about the new stupid Wayans brother movie that's on Netflix now. It's called Naked, some guy is stuck in a Groundhog Day-esque scenario where he wakes up naked in an elevator every time on the day of his wedding
>>
File: Squilliam.png (230KB, 316x508px) Image search: [Google]
Squilliam.png
230KB, 316x508px
>>94876856
Like a hot potato.
>>
>>94876954

But only if the character is male.

Obviously.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.