[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Morty use to not be evil like Peter Griffin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0510.jpg (78KB, 850x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
78KB, 850x470px
Remember when Morty use to not be evil like Peter Griffin?
>>
>>94875240
Peter is a sociopath.
Morty disfigured that guy out of concern for his sister.
>>
>>94875264
It was still unnecessary
>>
>>94875264
Yeah..that will show him for...breaking up with his sister?
>>
Wasn't Morty murdering innocent TSA bugs in episode 1 or 2?
>>
>>94875264
>out of concern for his sister
Morty is a cunt. He just did it because he was the reason his Rick free day was ruined.
>>
File: laughing chibi.jpg (63KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chibi.jpg
63KB, 447x400px
>>94875240
>everyone thinking it's permanent and not something he's gonna reverse after a day of him like that
>>
>>94875264
>it's okay to hurt people for lulz because they made me mad
He's a sociopath
>>
>>94875289
To be fair, Peter would have done that to his own children.
>>
>>94875336
A sociopath has no emotional connections.
If Morty were a true sociopath, he'd have done that with no prompting.

Peter is explicitly stated to do whatever he wants, damn what others feel or whoever suffers.
>>
>>94875240
Ethan didnt deserve to be disfigured just because he SUPPOSEDLY broke up with summer for a girl with bigger tits. I mean, is ethan wrong that they dont have anything in common anymore? Summer and morty were the only ones that made the assumption that he wanted bigger tits. It might be true that he did, but they never gave us his side of the story. Morty is just a cunt and needs to man up and tell rick to fuck off if he doesnt wanna hang out with him instead of passing it off on his dad. Hell have him take summer, she is way more eager to go on those adventures anyway
>>
>>94875368
>A sociopath has no emotional connections.
No, don't tell lies on the internet, that's psychopathy.
>>
File: 1503549391229.jpg (109KB, 920x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503549391229.jpg
109KB, 920x749px
>>94875330
mb it's ok for American kids to do some sick stuffs while their parents are going through divorce but rest of the world has somewhat different priorities and standards
>>
>>94875240
He's becoming just like Rick.
>>
Look at all these beta cucks mad about the boy getting what he had coming.
>>
Jesus, /co/, this triggers you that much, huh?

It's a joke in a show where shitty stuff happens to characters all the time. He'll be fine. And if he isn't, do you really care THAT much or are you just looking for something to complain about?
>>
>>94875240
All men are evil, if you hate the new episodes you are a my soggy knee.
>>
>>94875910
Good, he was useless before.
>>
>>94876549
/co/ has weekly threads whining about "mean spirited" humor. I don't know what you expected.
>>
>>94876583
Every fucking thread
>>
>>94875240
Did they say at the beginning that the kid was actually mean to summer or told her explicitly that her tits were too small? Or did the guy just break up with her? This seemed totally unnecessary. Left a sour taste at the end of a really good episode.
>>
>>94875336
its a cartoon about wacky science adventures. I wish /co/ would chill.
>>
>>94875240
>morty has murder the bug bureaucrats, abandoned his original universe, lives in a universe where he is dead, purged a village of people, fathered a violent alien monster. killed hordes of wastelanders with armothy

No I don't
>>
>>94875240
Just
Shut
The
Fuck
Up
Already
Morty isn't the same whiny little kid from S1. You don't think his adventures aren't going to make him more jaded. It's not about what he deserves, it's about a message.
>>
>>94876712
I'm not saying what Morty did was right, but when he runs out of giveafucks anyone around him can potentially suffer for it.

I honestly think Morty did this at least partially to take Ethan out of the highschool dating pool. Narrows the field for himself. All he needed was a justification to not feel guilty, and Summer gave it to him. He had to "protect his family."
>>
>>94875240

He also tried to murder Rick on the season premiere. It just turned out to be part of the plan.
>>
File: image.png (93KB, 267x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 267x328px
>>94875240
>This one time my brother took me fishing...in the bushes
>*starts crying* He mad me feel like a girl! He made me a girl!
This is the guy that Morty transformed into a mutant blob
>>
>>94875294
Rick said they were robots
>>
>>94876660
If you pay attention, you'll notice that before Morty fucked his shit up the guy tried to explain himself but was interrupted by Morty. This tells us that Morty didn't even care for his side of the story, and that it's implied that that's not the reason they broke up.
>>
Anyone have a link to that catalog of Morticias?
>>
>>94875240
Shut up, Mr. Enter
>>
>>94875240
1st season Morty wanted and got a date rape drug from Rick, he's always been evil
>>
>>94877017
Should have give him tots with that ray. This along with his traumas would lead to him accepting that he should be a girl, and slut around.
>>
>>94875240
It's almost like two seasons of going through some shit and getting fed up with it can change a character.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>94875368
>>94875264

you very clearly don't know what a sociopath is
>>
>>94875240
what was so fucking stupid was Summer had hardcore sex with a greek sculpted road warrior stick boy not wanting her was all it took to crush her spirits?
Good god it's writing has reach family guy tier.
>>
>>94875264
>>94876309
>>94876669

>My sister, who has killed, cheated on said-boyfriend, and is a high-school teenage girl that doesn't know what the fuck she wants out of a romantic relationship (look at Episode 1, she wanted a sociopath in her cooch)
>Regular high school dude decided OKAY, going for a new girl I'm going to break up with Summer properly for her
>We don't even know for SURE it was about boobs (probably was, but still)
>Morty decides to ruin teh guys entire life because of teenage highschool bullshit angst.
>>
Fuck peter for having preferences, how dear he prefers girls with big boobs
>>
The whole season revolves around how dysfunctional they ALL are, none of the characters are sympathetic and they aren't written to be.
>>
File: Chrono-trigger.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-trigger.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
I saw signs of this bullshit in season 2 when they kept making Jerry and Beth's marriage worse after all the stuff being absolved in season 1 that they should be together. It's almost like season one of the writers just said 'fuck happy marriages" and did everything in his power to make it fail and make Beth the ultra bitch of it all. Now no one has a steady character and they are just straw people used to fuel whatever they need for the plot, just like Family guy.
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>94875240
>summer has 3 episodes where she has the epiphany that life is short, nothing matters, and you should embrace life
>has a complete meltdown over a boyfriend she has cheated on dump her.
>>
>>94875330
It doesn't matter if it's not permanent, that's still a horrible thing to do to someone over your cunt sister who was already cheating on him.
>>
>>94878308
That's what happens when you're emotionally unstable
>>
>>94875240
You think Rick's gonna be mad when he finds out Morty messed up another Anatomy Park?
>>
>>94875240
Why is mutant Ethan so hot?
>>
>>94878473
I'd be curious to see the family's reaction to what Morty did, but it probably won't happen, oh well. I mean, it could, but the probabilities are very low.
>>
>>94878503
Did his dick get bigger
>>
>>94875240
>dude sticks up for his sister
>this triggers all the autists

stay butthurt
>>
>>94878417
Why are you defending bad writing? She wasn't that emotionally unstable till this season and even then boy trouble was bottom shit. This is the same girl that ditch fucking the cool guy in season 2 to save her grandpa.
>>
>>94875240
Liberals/Feminists/Communists have no morals. News at 10.
>>
>>94875240
>this guy broke up with hi gf like literally every other teenager does
>better deform him for life
Except for the vindicators episode, Morty has been a shit character for all of season 3
>>
>>94878719
He wasn't that great in vindicators, he was just more a mouth piece to the issues with Rick.
>>
>>94878632
She found out her brother and grandfather were dead and buried in the backyard, aliens took over the world, and her parents got a divorce.
>>
>>94875240
Female writers
>>
>>94878308
This.
Summer killed about a dozen dudes and then married a 6ft gang leader three episodes ago, and now she's back to being the retarded bimbo she was in episode 1.
fuck this writing.
>>
>>94878619
>literally scarring someone forever for something as meaningless as a teengae relationship.
Maybe if you weren't an autistic basement dweller you would know how unimportant that shit is in the long run.

Morty literally did the equivalent of shooting someone for littering the street
>>
>>94878749
>She found out her brother and grandfather were dead and buried in the backyard
That was in season 1 ya dummy, if anything you are reinforcing my point that she shouldn't be this shaken up

> aliens took over the world
And what did she do? Save grandpa, she didn't have a meltdown after everything she saw, nerves of steel, but what shakes her, a boy didn't find her pretty (go girl power)
>and her parents got a divorce
and more than once she has had no issues with it and You are just reaching with that last one.
>>
>>94878308
This season has been all over the place. The most glaring flaw of season 2 was Beth and Jerry marriage going bad and everyone forgetting the events of season 1 between those two.
>>
>>94875294
>innocent
>working for the goverment
Pick one
>>
>>94876669
i wish this show would actually have wacky science adventures instead of "MUH FEELINGS" and other shit that nobody cares about
>>
>>94878187
>It's almost like season one of the writers just said 'fuck happy marriages"
If you look at the seasons it's very showing we got to watch Dan's marriage fail.
Season one it's dysfunctional, but almost every episode that it comes up in it reinforced they are better together than apart, following up to ep 10 where it's confirmed that across realities where they got everything they wanted, they still love each other more than that. It all comes out like some mad person trying to convince himself that a bad marriage wasn't a mistake.
Season two throws everything of season one out and starts humming on how bad their marriage is to the point they have a counseling episode where they are so hopeless they destroyed the facility. Everything in season 2 was building itself like someone being bitter at their own marriage, I mean good god, Beth was a huge monster in season two and it seemed any chance to make her queen bitch was taken in spades.
Season three is shaping up as just a large speech about how marriage is awful thing and that If God Rick can't do it, then it's impossible and just a poison that hurts people.

We got to watch Dan Harmon narrate his failed marriage through Rick and Morty.
>>
>>94878998
Where is this shit even coming from? Rick and Morty stories and plots are just a giant Rube Goldberg machines. Rick sends his grandson into the body of a 60 year old war vet because he built a park in there and it was needing repair. Summer gets a summer job with Satan and Rick ruins Satan's workshop to get Summer's attention back, this leads to them beating the shit out of Satan when Summer is inevitably betrayed. Yeah there was feels shit peppered in all those episodes but that's the key word 'peppered' short of the season finally of 2 none of the episodes drove more than a few minutes into the family life and try and convey anything bigger than that. What the fuck happen to this show?
>>
>>94875264
No, Morty was pissed that his day off was ruined by him.
>>
>>94875910
He is Rick
>>
I'm surprised that anyone's surprised.

I mean, kid's constantly exposed to Rick. Did you think that Rick's shaky grasp of morality wouldn't rub off on Morty?
>>
>>94879463
It has been implied multiple times that it does, he talked about it in the Vindicators episode, it showed in the Purge episode, heck in the season 3 premiere he would've killed Rick had the gun been real. It has been a long time coming, yet people still think we're supposed to root for him or something, which we clearly don't.
>>
>>94878619
This

>>94878811
Shut up you faggot. He's likely just going to turn him back as soon as Rick returns. I have no idea why you retards are so hung up over this gag.
>>
I can't believe the flanderization of Rick and Morty characters happened so soon.
>>
>>94876617
/co/: now featuring even more mr.enter
>>
>>94879528
>gag
Because it wasn't a gag, it wasn't supposed to make you laugh, it was supposed to show Morty edging closer to becoming worse than Rick
>>
Morty wanted a Rick free day, but he is Rick.
>>
>>94878835

She's still a teenager.

Lots of us learn morals and don't apply them.
>>
>>94880112
Sweetly ironic
>>
>>94878811
>literally scarring someone forever

You know it's a cartoon, right? Take some valium, Jack Thompson.
>>
>>94880446
>actions inside a cartoon are not supposed to have consequences inside said cartoon
>>
>>94878116
>People don't act rationally or consider broader moral concerns when it comes to loved ones
>Most of Morty's childhood has consisted of fucked up adventures scarring him for life
>We don't know that Morty didn't fix the guy later after he learned his lesson.
It'll probably never be referenced again, so it's easy to assume Morty just returned him to normal after a day. We'll see if the massively deformed bf shows up again.
>>
>>94878866
The events of season one illustrated that the only way the family could stay together is if Rick was out of the picture.
>>
>>94880376
>She's still a teenager.
she's 18 maybe 19 by season 3 unless writers deaged her
>>
>>94881543
>>94880376
Actually she should be 20. She was 17 in season one and they confirmed over 3 years has past since then, that said that means Morty should be 16 now.
>>
>>94876712
Those were all either in defense, an accident or against people who wanted to fight. What Morty did to Ethan was straight up evil.
>>
>>94879205
Here's a question, why does Rick need Morty anymore?

He hangs with Morty because Morty's loser radiation hides him from the Federation. The Federation's gone now. So...
>>
>>94881691
There can be other people who are a threat to Rick like Tammy for one.
>>
>>94875297
>He just did it because he was the reason his Rick free day was ruined.
Clearly you are unemployed. Anyone with a job can tell you that's a completely valid reason to horribly mutate someone.
>>
>>94881691
Remember how in the latest episode Rick got temporarily lobotomized because of his genius at the security check? He needs Morty to mask him from shit like that.
>>
>>94883996
>because of his genius
it was because of the technological augmentations
>>
>>94883996
Right now Rick isnt in his own body, he probably knew about the enhancements but forgot
>>
>It's all a simulation
>>
>Look at all these normies complaining about ruining chads life.
I want reddit out of my chan.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.