[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Disneyland/world stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 106

File: image.jpg (159KB, 1500x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1500x1274px
ITT: Disneyland/world stories
>>
A bird pooped on my grandma's turkey leg, one time.
>>
>>94874033
>she goes to Disneyland every other month
>she's been doing this for years?
Does it really never get old. Nobody in my family liked Disney so we never went.
>>
>>94874069
Did she eat it?
>>
>>94874033
one time I went to Disneyland, and it was fun. the end. ._.
>>
I went on a date with a girl from work once to animal kingdom. A bird pooped on her dress in the bird exhibit. Kinda ruined the mood. I got us some of the really expensive beer they sell there to try to cheer her up. Didn't really go so well. The lion king and Nemo shows were cool though.
>>
>>94874033
the magic gets weaker everytime I go there
>>
>>94874168
>Kinda ruined the mood

a bird shitting on you ruined the mood? then there was nothing there to begin with.
>>
>>94874095

If you're able to go frequently enough, I feel like its better because you won't feel like you have to do EVERYTHING?

Like I went to Epcot during the last week of the food&wine festival, and it was kinda miserable because all the cool food&wine booths had hour waits due to people being there just to get trashed at 2 pm at Disney World. The rides&stuff had relatively short lines though.
>>
>>94874033

>tfw I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 10.

It's been 16 years, man.
>>
>>94874033
I convinced my nephew when he was 4 that the parade on Main Street was our birthday present for him.
>>
>>94874033
I'm poor so I can't go to jewland
>>
>>94874288
I can't wait till my nephew is old enough to lie to effectively. Hes like 1.5 years and I think that's a bit young to really enjoy Disneyland.
>>
Anyone that's been to Disneyland ran into or seen Drake Bell?
>>
>>94874380

I'm pretty sure anyone under 6 really shouldn't go.
you can't even get on half the rides.

like why the fuck you going to disney if you can't get on space mountain son
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
>>94874442
Space Mountain isn't really all that good. The only ride they miss out on is Splash Mountain as they can ride everything else.
>>
File: 1503355112425.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503355112425.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>94874033
>>94874069

http://killsixbilliondemons.com

is fucking down my nigglets..
>>
why did they close orlando toon town. it's not fair. Literally nothing of value is there now.
>>
>>94874168
>Kinda ruined the mood.
she must not really be a fun person then
>>
File: roll.png (296KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
296KB, 555x444px
>>94874033
>2009
>went to Disneyland in Orlando with my parents and two little sisters, one was 7 and the other was 5
>they saw Mickey & Minnie waving at the crowd from a podium
>8-year-old sister was excited while the 5-year-old sister started crying
>mother knelt down and asked her what's wrong while dad and I looked at her with a bit of concern and confusion
>sister says "They lied to me, mommy. They're ugly and not cute like in the cartoon." while sniffling
>dad chuckled heartly and I could barely hold myself from bursting with laughter
>>
When me and my family went to Disneyworld for the first time and Goofy came up to us while we were eating breakfast, I was so nervous that I threw up on him. He was surprisingly ok about it, though.
>>
>>94874543
>it's not fair
It said Fair right there on the sign.
>>
My mom barfed all over my dad's lap on the Mad Tea Party ride.
>>
>>94874686
My mom barfed on the fucking carousel
>>
>>94874033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRIqFuTqYo
>>
>>94874512
>>94874442
I went on Space Mountain Mission 2 when it was brand new when I was too short (after inspecting my aunt's home video footage, we found out that the girl checking height happened to be looking the other way). Do not do this, ever.
Also, what's the recommended height/age for those rides in the US? Because I went to Disney Paris when I was 8 I think, and the rec'd age for SM:M2 was 10+.
>>
>>94874664
He's probably used to it.
>>
Okay I have a good one
>Be 14
>Family annually buys season passes to Disneyland
>FUCKYES.png
>A family friend's birthday is coming up.
>Decide to invite her and her family to come with us to Disneyland
>We arrive smoothly enough
>Have fun around the park until we get hungry
>Decide to eat at the Blue Bayou
>I had a lot to eat there, specifically this chocolate-sunday-pirate-ship-cookie-thing that would give anyone diabetus
>Moments later, after dinner at the "Winnie the Pooh" ride I start to get a little queesy
>"Hey Mom, I'm not feeling too good"
>"Oh, you're just hungry."
>Starts trying to force feed me pretzels when my stomach is upset
>I keep my mouth shut and she eventually stops
>Stomach was still upset, but I figured I would wait it out, like I've done with stomach aches in the past
>End vomiting in the Adventureland's bathroom
>Got my shorts dirty
>Mom decides to get some new ones and size them wrapping them round my neck to measure the waist
>Claims some old wives tail says that's a way to size pants
>I end up vomiting on her and and some shorts in the store.
>This starts a chain reaction of all kids that were with us to vomit. I, my two brothers, and the two kid who were tagging along with us.
>End up vomiting all across the part, right to where that medical office in the park is located.
>At this point I passed out from all the fluids that I have expelled
>I woke up on my bathroom floor wrapped in a beach towel
>Turns out my Mother drove a car full of vomiting kids from Disneyland back home overnight
>Turns out, it was food poisoning
>MFW Disney tried to poison me and my family
>>
>>94874759
>>94874686
A distant family member of mine almost died on Space Mountain. It's not even that anything went wrong. The ride was just too intense for him and they had to call an ambulance because he collapsed after the ride was over out of shock.
>>
File: image.png (576KB, 603x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
576KB, 603x607px
How do I go to Disney with Karlie?
>>
>>94874543
>An area where the primary feature is a bunch of generic circus tents has been replaced by an area where the primary feature is a bunch of generic circus tents.

There wasn't much of value over there to begin with.
>>
>>94874664
>"AHYUK! hey there there spo-- oh goddammit, kid. I'm going for a smoke."
>>
>>94874124
>._.
I really wish I could bully the shit out of you. Freak
>>
>>94874759
I barfed on one of those high up swing things before. rained down on everyone standing below.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_at_Walt_Disney_World
>On February 11, 2004, a 38-year-old employee dressed as Pluto died at the Magic Kingdom when he was run over by the Beauty and the Beast float in the Share a Dream Come True Parade.
>>
>>94874817
Its height more then anything. I think you need to be around 4 foot tall to get on it and Splash mountain.
>>
>>94875099
Aha. The height for most rollercoasters in Paris was 140 cm (4'7).
>>
When I was 9 I saw an older teen girl lose her bikini top in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon. It was the highlight of that trip.
>>
>>94875084
>On September 12, 1992, a 37-year-old man entered Epcot after park closing and brandished a shotgun at three security guards, demanding to see his ex-girlfriend who worked at the park. He fired four blasts at the guards and took two of them hostage in a restroom near the Journey Into Imagination pavilion. As Orange County sheriff's deputies surrounded the area, the man released his hostages and emerged from the restroom with the shotgun held to his chest. After exchanging words with deputies, he put the gun to his head and fired. He was pronounced dead on arrival at the Orlando Regional Medical Center. Investigators attributed his actions to a recent breakup with his long-time girlfriend.[62]
>>
File: IMG_2824.jpg (114KB, 1080x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2824.jpg
114KB, 1080x599px
On my senior trip at Expedition everest most of the guys from my school took off their shirts and ended up stopping the ride. Wasnt that bad and i snuck away from the group. Also in one of our rooms someone took a huge shit in the bathtub

Another story kinda is that during the trip one of my group of friends had a schism and divided between the guys who wanted to go on rides and the guys and two girls who wanted to eat, i was almost going to go with the two girls because i had the hots for the asian girl in the group but I decided to have fun instead, it was pretty funny watching everyone talk about it though

What I would do to go back to my senior trip at Disney man
>>
Do any of you know anything about those secret rooms and menu items at Disney parks?
>>
I went with my wife and daughter.

A snack dropped out of my bag and as I was bending down to pick it up, some landwhale's kid was running up to stomp on it. I screamed dead in his face.

Somebody else's kid, later on, dropped her Silvermist doll off a bridge into a river. While her parents were standing around with their mouths open, I jumped off the bridge into the water and got the girl's doll.

Tinkerbell was taking photos with my daughter, and Tink actor subtly started making a pass at me. Considering Tinkerbell was one of my first childhood boners, I started freaking out because, you know, wife. Only time in my marriage I ever thought "Would boning a fairy be worth the divorce hearings?" I decided against it, but the boners still keep coming.

Everywhere I went, 'It's a Small World' was playing until I started to lose my mind and went to the little 'adult's fun' area, which was a bar. I emptied them out of gin drinking martinis.

It's a psychotic place.
>>
>>94874978
Ask her
>>
Does Disneyworld do Halloween all month long or is it just a week?
>>
File: whathefuck.png (253KB, 382x452px) Image search: [Google]
whathefuck.png
253KB, 382x452px
>be me age 10
>there's some carshow at disney, i forget where, but they were on display and you could look inside these news cars.
>my hand is touching the seat
>my naive grandfather decides to slam the car door not realizing my hand is there
>my hand jerks back reactively while having less than a second to react
>mfw i could have permanently damaged my hand that day and ruined our vacation thanks to my grandpa's absent mind
>>
my parents were too poor, we would never go anywhere when we went on vacation, just "to the beach". at least we have some good amusement parks in my state

my sister went as an adult and told me we didn't miss out. maybe she had a blast and lied to me since she knows i'll never not be a poorfag, but i believe it's just another amusement park
>>
>>94875340
My mom did that to me once. It hurts but it's not like the door can latch with your hand in it.
>>
>>94875152
>Epcot
>Orange County
Get you facts straight anon.
>>
I was young and with my family. We were eating breakfast under some trees. I noticed little black spots on my plate. Then some more, and more. Little insects were falling from the trees onto the food. I was disgusted. My dad said not to worry and tried to ease my disgust by taking a little insect and eating it. It did not work.
>>
>>94874033

had a panic attack on space mountain.

l generally like some pseudo-extreme sports like hang gliding (but havent skydived yet), and adore roller coasters. So it wasn't like I went into it as thrill-adverse, but something about the speed in absolute darkness set off sheer terror in me. The wifey said I wasn't screaming or crying or anything like that but I'm pretty sure I actually blacked out for some of the ride. Heart was pounding like a jackhammer afterwards and took me a half-hour to recover, my vision was all screwed up and couldn't catch my breath.

It was... embarrassing to say the least. She still mocks me over it.
>>
>>94875425
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County,_Florida

Both counties are named after the oranges that used to be grown there. It's a coincidence they both host Disney parks
>>
File: Roger_Rabbit's_Car_Toon_Spin.jpg (729KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Roger_Rabbit's_Car_Toon_Spin.jpg
729KB, 1200x1600px
>>94874543
>No Roger Rabbit or Gadget coaster
Literally nothing of value was there to begin with.
>>
>>94874938
Was it the World version? That shit can be rough
>>
>>94875490
>>94875429
>>94874938
>>94874817
What's the deal with space mountain? I remember getting on it when I was a kid and I thought it was boring. How is it that everyone dies in that park from that ride?
>>
>>94875606
Genuine deaths, or people competing for the Darwin Award?
>>
File: 1497891834117.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497891834117.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>94874919
Jesus christ, man. were you guys okay in the end?

I know themepark food is absolute garbage, especially disney's but this sounds miserable
>>
I've worked at Disneyland for 9 years.

I've had sex multiple times after closing in the backstage area as well as inside space mountain and the cloud room of the Peter Pan ride in fantasyland. I usually pick up women in downtown Disney and bring them in to the park since I can do it for free and get some finger action while we watch the fireworks ir other shows in the park. I have a massive fetish for doing dirty things in crowds without being caught
>>
>>94875606
Really depends on which park you're at. The one at Eurodisney is launched, WDW's is a death trap, and DL/TDL/HKDL are pretty tame compared to the rest.
>>
>>94875606

I've seen the ride with lights on and its nothing special, not that far removed from the teacup ride. For me I guess it was a combination of the speed and the darkness, I *knew* a metal girder was going to sag into the path my head was taking and I was going to die suddenly, instantly, without never knowing the approaching danger.
>>
>>94874033
I was at the Animal Kingdom in 2009, it was raining. It always seemed to rain when I went there, just two years ago it was pissing down with rain and I couldn't go on the Everest ride, by the time I got out of the park, the rain stopped and I was a little annoyed about it. But that isn't the story from 2009, it was still raining and me and my family were having lunch in this little restaurant bit, birds kept distracting us, so my dad had a chicken leg and threw it away and the birds ate it. I laughed at that.

I've got more stupid Disneyland/Florida stories, if anyone wants to know any more.
>>
>>94874919
Your mother sounds kind of shitty. That big desert is obviously what made you sick. She seriously thought feeding you more would make you feel better?
>>
>>94874110
No, she threw it away.

>>94874528
What does that have to do with my post?
>>
>>94875606
The darkness makes it seem faster than it really is and the world version is an oldschool track so it's kinda jerky
>>
>>94874033
>be a little kid
>big crush on Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
>see the woman dressed as Maleficent in Disney World
>tell her I've got a secret to tell her
>whisper in her ear that I think she's really pretty
>kiss her on the cheek
>she gets all flustered and orders me to go away before she destroys me

Mad Tsundere.
>>
When I was little most of my trips to WDW I stayed at Fort Wilderness. When we got to our camp site I saw some burnt out coals in the BBQ pit. Being the autistic little shit I was, I decided to grab one of them and pretend I twas crushing a rock with my hands. Turns out the coal still had some hot embers in them, and I cried. But who cares because I was in Disney World to think about the pain.

Last time, last year, I was at WDW I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. While waiting for the bus for MK this father starts auguring with a cast member because they missed the bus to AK. I guess she told them where to stand to get in line and somehow missed the bus. "I want to know how you're going to fix this?!" Jesus, it seems like one of the dumbest thing to get so assblasted over. If he's upset over this, wait til he gets into the park. His daughter is crying, wife is telling him to calm down. I guess they ended up driving to the park.
>>
>>94876358
That sounds great.
>>
I saw two street performers get into a fight over a flubbed line.
>>
>>94876358
>Evil tsundere magic queen /ss/

DRAWFAAAAAAAGGGSS
>>
>>94876515
did the disney thought police come and drag them off?
>>
File: 1502571199319.jpg (102KB, 1069x674px) Image search: [Google]
1502571199319.jpg
102KB, 1069x674px
go to disney land
>have a great fucking time
>really fun even got to march in Hercules parade
>see buzz lightyear's suit in a ditch
>nobodys in the suit so it looks decapitated
>immersion ruined
>>
>>94876582
As I understand it some of the street performers aren't "Disney," they're just kind of contracted out.

The actual fight only lasted a few seconds and they tried to play it off as part of the act. One guy just straight up tossed a tire at the other dude's head and it clocked him. Other guy did that "When we're done I'll rape you and your family" smile and rolled the tire back at the other guy.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
He's the best
>>
>>94875298
sauce on that toy?
>>
Oh look I get to walk around and wait in line for 1 hour to get on one ride. Is there anything else to do here? Yeah buy are overpriced products and food. Cool what else. See shows that take another hour to wait to actually see. Um Disney is there anything els..
shhh sweet child just walk around and be bored.

Seriously, I don't see the appeal Disneyland is incredible overrated. There is literally nothing to do almost...
>>
>>94876943
Google is your friend on this.
>>
File: 4chaaaaan.jpg (24KB, 496x620px) Image search: [Google]
4chaaaaan.jpg
24KB, 496x620px
>>94876358
Oooooh. Summon the drawfags! My boner demands it!
>>
>>94874402
A girl on /tv/
>>
>>94877153
I can name dozens of attractions that usually have short waits. You're doing something wrong.
>>
>>94875084
>A 27-year-old woman from Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, filed a lawsuit in August 2010 against the Disney corporation, claiming that the Donald Duck character groped her during a photo and autograph session in May 2008 while she and her family were visiting Epcot. The lawsuit is for US$200,000 in damages to compensate the alleged victim for negligence, battery, negligent infliction of emotional distress and intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress. The woman claims to suffer from severe physical injury, emotional anguish and distress, acute anxiety, headaches, nightmares and flashbacks, and other emotional and physical ailments. Part of the lawsuit's basis is a report from the Orange County Sheriff's Office that alleged similar acts by costumed characters have been reported to them 24 times since 2004. The woman did not file a complaint at the time of the incident. Disney settled the lawsuit with the claimant for an undisclosed amount in 2011.

>>94877178
Weird.
>>
>>94874033
Everyone's always bitching about line times, make friends with a handicapped person. I have one leg and get on every ride pretty much instantly.
>>
>>94875084
>>94877261
Even more
>In April 2004, a 36-year-old Disney employee was arrested for allegedly fondling a 13-year-old girl and her mother while he was dressed as Tigger during a photo opportunity at the Magic Kingdom in February 2004. He was charged with one count of lewd and lascivious molestation of a child between 12 and 15 years old and one count of simple battery. The case went to trial, during which the defense produced the Tigger costume itself to demonstrate the difficulties of maneuvering the costume's oversize gloves and the limited line of sight of the actor in the costume. The jury deliberated less than one hour before acquitting the employee of all charges. The employee returned to work at Disney.
>>
My dad called Mickey Mouse "Michael" to his face.
>>
>>94874033
The last time went to Disney Land was in the 8th grade as a middle school graduation trip, went with my friends and had a blast staying well into the night.

I was suppose to go back for another trip in 2011 with my mother who was visiting thanks to her friend getting some kind of deal on tickets, and Disney Land had the Halloween seasonal shit going which I've never experienced before.

Well her friend fucked things up because she's a retard that couldn't read promo details so me and a tagging along buddy opted out so my mother, siblings, her friend and said friend's kid could go while we just hung out in the shopping district outside. Went to see Real Steel, enjoyed it but that was propbaly the last chance to go to Disney Land with most of my family together like that.
>>
Anyone ever hook up with a mascot?
>>
Is Disney Land/World still worth going to nowaday or has the place changed too much in the last 25 years?

Growing up as a kid in the 90's, it was always THE place to be and was always talked about.

But now, I don't really hear people talking about going away to Disney on holiday/vacation as much anymore.

Now if I do hear about it, I hear about the hordes of Chinese or Brazilian tourists taking over the place. Yeah I understand the parks have always been busy but now even more so.

Basically is the place too crowded now to have a good time overall?
>>
>>94877615
>But now, I don't really hear people talking about going away to Disney on holiday/vacation as much anymore.
Probably because you're not a little kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (532KB, 1525x1467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 1525x1467px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: IMG_20170812_115017.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_115017.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>94874033
I went to disney this summer.
When I was at magic kingdom, I decided to go to be our guest restaurant for lunch (since the unofficial guide said it was the best place in the park)
Got myself some fancy cheese and ham sandwich with chips and a cupcake topped with the grey stuff.
It was great.
>>
>>94874288
That's cute as fuck
>>
https://gematsu.com/2017/08/disneyland-adventures-coming-xbox-one-windows-10-october-31
Great.
>>
File: bam bam thumbs up.png (283KB, 417x555px) Image search: [Google]
bam bam thumbs up.png
283KB, 417x555px
>>94874620

Yeah, that's pretty funny.
>>
So I have a question.

The Frontierland shootin' arcade, how's the gun feel? Disney usually puts a lot of thought into their stuff, but I heard that they replaced metallic pellets with infrared lasers after they got sick of repairing all the dents and damage the attraction developed and I just find it difficult to imagine Disney taking the effort to make a toy gun for a sort of mediocre shooting gallery attraction feel satisfying to shoot.
>>
File: IMG_20170811_085940.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_085940.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
I waited 4 fucking hours from park opening to ride avatar flight of passage because some of the machines weren't working.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_175319.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_175319.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
I ate at the revamped planet Hollywood with new menu items designed by guy fieri.
I'll post what I ate.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_182355.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_182355.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>94877814
This was the high roller sampler with chicken crunch (tenders with special coating), gyoza skins topped with a bunch of stuff, buffalo wings, 5 cheese dip, and peri peri chicken.
All served in a fake ferris wheel.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_185228.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_185228.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>94877861
This was the bacon mac n cheese burger (featuring fieri's special donkey sauce)
>>
File: guy.png (130KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
guy.png
130KB, 500x520px
>>94877861
Who's the guy wearing the siemens shirt? Also that looks like shit like I don't expect much from Planet Hollywood but I expect more from Guy
>>
>>94877884
How much for that burger?
>>
File: IMG_20170812_190236.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_190236.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>94877884
This was a chocolate comet supernova shake.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_190728.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_190728.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>94877918
Someone else had this strawberry big bang shake.
Note the actual slice of cake at the top.
>>
>>94877914
$18.99
>>
>>94877941
>>94877918
>>94877884
Ew what the fuck
>>
File: agi.jpg (423KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
agi.jpg
423KB, 1536x1536px
>>94877918
ooh that looks sinful
>>
>>94877678
>Grey stuff cupcake
mah nigga
>>
>>94877970
It's planet hollywood, what did you expect anon?
>>
>>94878004
It was great.
Magic kingdom as a whole was great,even though it started raining heavily after 2
Philharmagic is the best 4d film at any theme park
>>
File: IMG_20170818_201006.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_201006.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Hollywood brown derby was pretty nice.
>>
>>94877553
I hooked up with a girl who was playing Belle in the park. Was pretty good
>>
>>94874288
One i was a young boy
My uncle, he took me to disneyland
To join mickey's parade
>>
>>94877918
No, that's diabetes.
>>
>>94877918
I somehow developed an allergy to chocolate around 17, and this picture triggered me.
I wish I could taste something that sinful again.
>>
>>94874664
>>94874686
>>94874759
Are there at compilation videos of Disney World barfing I can watch
>>
>>94876790
I love Sonny Eclipse.
>>
>>94874033
Got to go to Disney world for a national competition, coaches won't let the younger kids eat because they don't want us getting sick.
For some reason they don't monitor the older kids, and they end up sneaking out and getting full on a shit-ton of candy and junk food a few hours before the competition.
They end up ruining the entire routine, and one of them threw up backstage. We never got to go back.
>>
>first day at disneyland, four years old
>in hotel room, super excited
>mom's sleeping, dad's shaving, I'm jumping on the couch watch bear in the big blue house (shit was so cash)
>jump off, thinking it'd look cool
>eat shit on a coffee table instead
>screaming, blood everywhere
>official disney nurse arrives literally within a minute
>taken to hospital in official disney ambulance
>they ask me who my favorite disney character is
>buzz lightyear, naturally
>got 17 stitches in my face
>get back to hotel room
>buzz lightyear doll on my pillow

Me, my folks and my sister walked around the park for the rest of the day having a ball, although my parents got some funny looks from all the bandages on my face.

I've still got the scar, right below my left eye.
>>
>>94878730
Is this a copypasta or have you posted that story here before because I distinctly remember it.
>>
>>94878775
I've posted it a couple times before, not in a little while though.
>>
>>94874543
>>94875476

That's probably why no one gave a shit about WDW's toon town. Because fucking Disneyland and tokyo got the good Toon town.

Though, there were plans and rumors back in the day that WDW's MgM studios was going to have a toon town section with some roger rabbit attractions though. It never came to pass though.
>>
>>94877776
Mars? That you?

>>94877999
Shut up lady.
>>
>>94874620
Funny she said that in 2009. I can't imagine her reaction if she went back in 70's and 80's or hell even when Disneyland open in 55. those ones are nightmare fuel. lol
>>
File: 1462821054977.jpg (147KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462821054977.jpg
147KB, 1000x1200px
>be 11 or some shit
>just got back from Downtown Disney Lego store with a set
>just building the set happily in my family's hotel room then all of a sudden my parents start losing their shit with each over some trivial nonsense
>they step outside and I overhear them considering getting a divorce
They never did but that was the day I learned that my parents hated each other.
>>
I once rode on Splash Mountain with Bill Murray. I only realized it was him when we were at the main drop; he turned to me, winked then firmly grabbed my balls. He stared at me through the whole drop, and then when we were getting off he whispered "no one will ever believe you."
>>
>>94878896
Too real.
>>
>>94878896
Damn, your parents let you build LEGO in your hotel room? My parents never let me open sets anywhere but at home in case I lost any pieces. Or any toys for that matter.

Real sorry about that memory though.
>>
>>94878941
was that before or after the fox animatronic asked for your father's hand in marriage
>>
>>94878896
I'm sorry about that story anon, but that pic with that text made me lose it for a good minute

I'm very very sorry anon, I hope you are ok no, and I hope your parents atleast don't hate each other as much anymore
>>
>>94875340
The car show thing might of been at the old attraction in Epcot called World of Motion.After the ride you go to the post show which has astray of Cars promoted by General Motors who sponsored the attraction. That was a great attraction. Test Track is where it is now.
>>
>>94874033
I have quite a few

1/?

>Be 4
>Go to Disneyland
>Hyped as FUCK
>See awesome Mickey Mouse hat and Donald Duck Hat
>want both
>"No anon, we can only get you one"
>After much thinking, decide to get the Donald Duck one (Donald duck is based)
>Get into that Chip and Dale skateshoe Roller Coaster
>Ride is sick as fuck
>First Roller Coaster ever
>Lose hat in the loop-de-loop
>Cry about it a lot
>go into splash mountain
>Dad says "I don't like this one so much" and sits that one out
>Whatever, I don't have my hat, fuck disney
>Get down from Splash Mountain
>Dad's there
>Mickey Hat
>mfw
>"Sorry Anon, they were out of the Donald one"
>Cry and hug dad with the force of a thousand suns

I mean, 23 years later, we barely talk, but I remember that and still cry a little bit.
>>
File: abbadon.jpg (32KB, 631x225px) Image search: [Google]
abbadon.jpg
32KB, 631x225px
>>94874528
>>
>>94874168
Imagine being on a date with the kind of girl who gets pooed on by an exotic bird and doesn't think it's funny as fuck.
>>
>>94874288
You're a good uncle, anon.

>>94874402
My friend worked at Hollywood Studios as part of the college program a few months ago and he met Drake Bell there too, what gives? Is that a thing? Like, does Drake Bell just hang out at Disney parks?
>>
>12 year old me
>mom takes me and my 5 year old cousin (we'll call her G) to Disneyland for the day
>G is a real scaredy-cat about nearly every single ride
>on two occasions we wait in line for a ride for ~two hours and she chickens out as soon as we get to the front of the line
>I go on the rides anyway, cause fuck it, I waited in the line this long, but I'm still getting kind of annoyed with her
>the only ride she will willingly go on is the teacups ride
>she LOVES this ride and insists on riding it again
>and again
>and again
>eventually I beg for mercy from mom
>"please if I have to ride the teacups one more time I'm actually gonna barf"
>"fine anon I'll take her this time"
>I leave them standing in the line and go for a little wander
>have a pretty nice time
>get back eventually, realize they must have already been through because they aren't in the line or on the ride
>but where are they?
>sort of hang around the general area hoping they'll think to head back here
>eventually spot them emerging from a bathroom
>both of them are wet
>"uh, what happened?"
>turns out my cousin laughed so hard on the last teacups ride that she pissed herself and it got all over my mom as well

I dodged a bullet there lads.
>>
>>94879241
>Like, does Drake Bell just hang out at Disney parks?
Yes.
>>
>>94879241
Drake Bell "living" at Disney parks is a well known thing, he must've scored free access forever or something and just tries to escape his shitty life. I know he's pathetic on social media but so many people do that that I can't help but understand him
>>
>>94877615
I think It kinda depends on the park. I think MK has vastly been improved since with maybe slight exception to Tomorrow land (and upcoming pirates constant changes...). Epcot's current state, especially the future world section, is piss poor compared to 80's and 90's and after D23, it doesn't look like the change going make it anymore better. HS is currently as theme and identity mess. Animal Kingdom seems to be improving despite not agreeing with Avatar in AK, the land itself is well done.

DL I never been to but wishes to. I think overall, DL seems to be consistently great.
>>
>>94877765
Gun feel fine, at least to me. Yes, it is infra red laser now. Which makes it hard to tell if you got the target or not.
>>
I work at Disneyworld in a position I wont disclose.
Here's a guest tier list. 99/100 employees agree on this tier list.

GOD TIER
British People

TOP TIER
Canadians
Texas

HIGH TIER
East coast people (sans New Yorkers)
Flyovers people

MID TIER
Europeans
South Americans

LOW TIER
West Coast People

SHIT TIER
Californians
New Yorkers

-----POWERGAP-------

WEHATEEACHOTHER TIER
Fellow Floridians

7-1 TIER
Brazilians

Tier list is based on guest friendliness, ability to cooperate, and how they behave at the parks.
>>
>>94879336
I'm from Chicago, how do I rank?
>>
I went out with a girl who played mickey mouse.
It ended pretty fast though.
>>
File: AG_jKM0f.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AG_jKM0f.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>94879159

2/?
>Be 12?
>Elementary school graduation
>We go to Disneyland
>Decide it's the best time to tell the cutest girl on school that I like her
>Tell her outside Spooky house
>"Oh... sorry anon, I don't like anyone right now"
>get separated from the group for a good hour, hour and a half
>Reunite with group because we're a bunch of kids with yellow shirts, hard to miss
>"OMG ANON WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SUPER WORRIED DON'T LET GO AGAIN"
>Girl grabs hand
>shit was so cash
>go to splash mountain
>She gets seated with CHAD THUNDERCOCK
>whatever, she was holding my hand, we're practically married
>Photo comes up
>Chad and girl were kissing
>Bus ride home, she's sitting with me, her head's on my shoulder and she's asleep
>Chad asks if we can switch seats
>Say no
>Girl wakes up and switches with mr booger boy, sitting next to Chad

I guess Space mountain was not the only roller coaster I got into that day
>>
>>94879359
Mid tier. Never any problems but nothing stellar.
>>
>>94874033
I went to Disneyland. 12 hours, only got to ride 6 rides. Space Mountain was the shit.
>>
>>94875298
>Tinkerbell was taking photos with my daughter, and Tink actor subtly started making a pass at me
What did she do?
>>
File: 1482133329596.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482133329596.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>94879360
Tell us everything. Now.
>>
>>94879336
>flyovers same tier as general noreasters

I'd expect flyovers would have a lot more dysfunctional don't-know-how-to-fucking-function cases.
>>
>>94875298
>Only time in my marriage I ever thought "Would boning a fairy be worth the divorce hearings?"
Yes
>>
>>94877999
Shut up, lady!
>>
>>94879258
>>94879265
What the fuck.
>>
>>94879336
Glad i'm High Tier lol. Curious why fellow Florian are so shit tier. Any story about why that is? Brazilians are obvious.
>>
File: 1451528592286.jpg (13KB, 342x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451528592286.jpg
13KB, 342x246px
>>94878896
Bruhh

>Suprise trip to disneyland over winter break
>mom acts weird the entire time
>dad tries to kiss her she jerks away, wants to sit and read at the starbucks instead of going on rides, shit like that
>overall fun trip
>get back home
>two weeks later they get a divorce
>flashforward some years
>once i turn 18 dad tells me how he later found out the whole trip was an excuse for my mother to see the guy she was cheating on him with and how they worked out a plan to divorce my dad and marry later on

I love that place but I can't go there anymore without thinking about it which blows because I really love the parks. I'm in my 20s now and it shouldn't fuck with me but it still does. She ruined Disneyland for me.
>>
>>94879527
>She ruined Disneyland for me.
No one is allowed to do that, anon.
Disneyland is hallowed ground, immune to any and all thottery.

Real talk holy shit I'm sorry anon, that's fucking rough.
>>
One time I found out they sold turkey legs. I found that mother fucker vender hiding out in this tiny island under the shadow of the castle. It was the best day ever after eating those turkey legs
>>
>>94877615
Actually the Golden Age was after 9/11 through the first three years of the Recession because no one wanted to go. Tickets were dirt cheap and for me and many of my friends our parents essentially used the annual passes as day care. I remember we once spent half our day on the Tower of Terror just to see how many times they'd let us ride it consecutively.

Now it's become something of a destination / class status signal. "Look at our family, we're well-off enough to go to Disneyland and be miserable while waiting in a 4-hour line." The annual pass is now more than 10x the cost it used to be. I mean, I still go on occasion. But the insane shitty lines and the massive crowds do take a lot of the fun out of it.

And yes, Chinese tourists are the fucking worst humans. Their kids shit in public, they yell everything they say, and lines have no meaning to them. Some of the Shanghainese are ok, but god help you if you see a flag ahead of you in a line. DL gets it worse than WDW because more middle-class Chinese people come to California for birth tourism. Then they just throw in a DL trip, because it'll probably be their only opportunity to go. Since this is their one big trip they've been saving for for a long time, they have no idea how to behave. As a Commifornian I could go on about my CCP mainland comrades, but I think that gives you the gist.

On the plus side, the food at DL is now way better. And you can drink.
>>
>>94879527
your mom is a whore anon
>>
>>94879336
>New Yorkers and calis in the shitters

What did we ever do to you?
>>
>>94877615
You gotta go at the right time. I had a weird school system back in the day so I'd go early October and the place was empty. If you're and adult in college like most of this place is, make a weekend out of it in the off season. Go during christmas or spring if you want its not too bad if you know how to work it (10000 guides for this online) but NEVER EVER go during the summer. No exceptions.
>>
>>94879623
This calls for a pic of Graydon Creed going 'you were borrrrrrnnnn'
>>
File: das it mayne.jpg (11KB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
das it mayne.jpg
11KB, 240x238px
>Be at Hollywood Studios with the senpai
>Frozen just came out, so Elsa shit is everywhere
>Some kinda gay ass dance party is going on
>Naturally everyone is in the center of the park
>Fuck yeah, I can literally walk right onto Star Tours
>Go on like half a dozen times, fuck it, I wanna see all the scenes
>End up in a relatively empty Starspeeder
>Young couple with a little kid
>Had to have been like 5 or 6
>He's just quietly taking it all in the way little kids do in a place like Disney
>Ride starts, he's the Rebel Spy
>Parents are elbowing him so he looks at the screen
>Ride continues, we get an incoming transmission
>It's Yoda
>"Vital to our cause, he is. Deliver him you must, or all will be lost."
>Kid perks up
>"OKAY YODA."
>mfw

I don't know why shit like that hits me so hard. Make all the jokes about secret police and communal underpants you want, that Disney magic is fucking real.
I find myself getting misty-eyed at least once every time I go there, and it's usually over some corny shit like a toddler getting really excited to see Chewbacca walking around.
>>
>>94879509
Remember how people started to panic after Trump won Florida? It's something of a swing state, and it can go either Liberal or Republican. Vastly different cultures. You have the population centers like cities which are very liberal and the southern areas which have plenty of cuban immigrants who are also very liberal, and then you have conservatives scattered throughout the entire rest of the state.

The conservatives are just about the worst brand of deep south hicks there are and the liberals are examples of everything wrong with city life, is what I heard.
>>
>>94879565
You used so many acronyms that I got dizzy

>>94879382

3/3
>Be 5
>have a blast at disneyland, again
>Buy a sick mickey pirate doll
>Sleeptime at the disneyland hotel
>Mom and dad go to drink or something
My brother is autistic and I was such a hyperactive son, they must've been tired AF
>wake up at like 12am
>Mom and Dad are not there
>Freak out
>go outside knocking on doors, looking for mom and dad
>Black family opens door
>WHERE'S MOM AND DAD??????
>they take me on a piggy back ride on the halway so I can calm down
>mom and dad come at like 2 am
>They look mortified because im on the shoulders of a large black man
>They explain the whole situation
>We have breakfast with them
>Remember it years later
>I could've been kidnapped or something

I was a very very dumb kid
>>
>>94879698
I heard the Cubans all voted for Trump because they hate the way Democrats suck up to Cuba or something
>>
>>94879509
Floridians are like dollar store australians.
That should say enough.
t. Florida man
>>
>>94879665
So we bullied you?
>>
>>94879741
It's complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>94879336
>tfw east coaster
Glad to know my fellow non-new yorkers didn't let me down
>>
Who /DisneyFeels/ here?
I dunno why, but I always get choked up at the end of The Great Movie Ride. Ditto for Magic Kingdom/Hollywood Studios fireworks.
>>
>>94879749
Shit, man. Not me. Just something that tends to creep into my head whenever this sort of thing crops up. Not trying to start any fights or anything, especially not in these threads.

Kindly disregard my faggotry.
>>
>>94879773
>Lewd Tinkerbell using pirate puns to proposition dads
w-wew...
>>
Working at Disney something that alwayd cracks me up is seeing women wearing heels.
Her poor feet will be a bloodied mangled mess after the day is done.
You can always tell who knows their shit by the shoes theyre wearing. If they're not wearing running shoes they're fucking amateurs.
>>
File: 1465976677785.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465976677785.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>94879783
>I dunno why, but I always get choked up at the end of The Great Movie Ride
>yfw the Great Movie Ride closed for good a week and a half ago
>>
>>94879698
>>94879743

Thanks. I ask about this cause I have gone to Florida numerous times (and WDW) since I have relatives and friends there. That's why i was curious or that ranking. Most of my folks are from the southern beach areas like palm Beach or Port St. Lucie.
>>
>>94879336
>MFW Veteran God Tier Attendant
Disney has always been amazing for me, like the time someone stayed in character in the Tower of Terror ride and asked me for a high five because of my Homestarrunner T-shirt.
>>
>>94879783
Fantasmic bro. Gets me every time I don't even know why.
>>
File: 1502261757966.png (123KB, 470x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502261757966.png
123KB, 470x420px
>>94876358
Hot damn anon, did those smooth skills stay later on in life?
>>
>>94879910
British people are just angels.
I have never had anything short of a pleasant experience dealing with them.
They're polite, funny, and always walk around with a smile.
>>
>>94879336
>New Yorkers
>Shit tier
I agree. New Yorkers are some of the rudest people I've ever encountered.
>>
>>94879783
>Choked up on The Great Movie Ride
Not me, I got whiplash one time.
>>
>Be at WDW with the famiglia
>Finally 18, first time I've been in years
>Can't drink, but can fuck off on my own
>Parents have shit knees and little brother got all tired
>We'd been in the park since it opened, they're going back to the hotel to sleep/chill in the pool
>Fuck yeah time to explore
>Meander around Fantasyland a bit
>Check out the new Beauty and the Beast area
>All of a sudden, hear a sound like a truck hitting a concrete divider
>Instantly raining sideways
>People are literally screaming and running in circles
>I start cackling in spite of myself, shit's hilarious
>Take refuge in the Pooh store
>Watch a bunch of hapless dads trying to rescue their strollers which may or may not have had infants inside them
>Those kids are serving the Drowned God in the afterlife now
>Seriously 5 feet of visibility
>White trash family is getting pissy with the store employees
>They're trying to make a path for people in the back of the store, because fire codes
>"THEY'RE TRAH-N TUH MAYKE US MOOVE"
>Listen to them fail to understand fire regulations for like 10 mins, consider jumping in and telling them off for being retarded
>Phone buzzes, mom says there's a tornado alert in the area
>lol fuck
>Get bored of looking at Pooh merch and standing shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of angry hicks
>Fuck it, let's run to the nearest attraction, have a cool pint, and wait for all this to blow over
>Sprint to Philharmagic, shit's cash
>Wait in like for like 20 mins, no dice
>Find out they opened the theater to house wet people, like with the Superdome during Katrina
>Grab a map from the gift shop
>Once the eye passes over, I make a break for Pirates
>Try to Rocky Horror myself with the map
>That shit disintigrates the second the rain hits it
>Pass a cast member
>"Sir, watch out for the standing water!"
>"Huh?"
>Foot goes into what is easily a foot-deep puddle
>My dope-ass Aquaman Chucks are soaked through, ironically enough
(1/2)
>>
>>94877261
>Nightmares about Donald Duck forcibly dishing out the business
>>
>>94879450
One would think it's a no-brainer, but I'm one of those morons that, if he makes a vow, he sticks with it even if my skin is flayed and lemon juice poured on me.
>>
>>94879997
Actually physically living in New York City has to be fucking exhausting, I don't know if I can blame each and every one of them. There's so many people, a lot of them are out to prey on your ass, and everything is moving so quickly all the time.

I fantasized all the time about the dream of going to NYC as a kid and when I first walked through Times Square like two years ago I saw all of the scalpers and cosplayers and shit preying on little kids I was like "holy shit"
>>
>>94880060
You are a good man and an inspiration
>>
File: popopop.jpg (40KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
popopop.jpg
40KB, 500x311px
>>94880036
>Make it to Pirates
>Lone Disney employee standing in the entrance with his arms crossed
>Can't tell if he's there because it's closed or if that's just where he has to stand
>Try not to make eye-contact and just sneak on past him
>It works
>Holy shit it's open
>Holy shit there's literally no line
>Ride that shit twice
>Rain dies down, meet my folks for dinner
LATER THAT EVENING
>They decide to bounce, say they'll come pick me up whenever I decide to leave
>Disney World after midnight, holy shit
>No old people, no youth groups, no toddlers
>Just teens, cool adults, and their cool, well-behaved children
>Grab a Space Mountain Fastpass
>Ride it while waiting
>Grab some LeFou Brew, shit was cash
>Ride Space Mountain and decide to pack it in after because my feet are literally more blister than foot at this point
>5 minute wait for Buzz Lightyear, why the fuck not
>Fucking Zurg up something fierce
>Forgot it takes your picture, got a candid shot of me
>Run to the photo thing
>I'm sitting there with the most legitimately intense look of concentration on my face
>Get picked up by my dad before the closing rush
>Eat some hotel snacks and take the fucking Odinsleep while watching Simpsons DVDs
>My shoes got so wet that they stained my socks
>I've now got a pair of socks with faint little orange Aquaman A's all over them

It was a good fucking time. There's few things so liberating as having free rein to go and do whatever you want in a Disney Park.
>>
>>94879565
This.

I went to Disneyworld during the recession during winter and barely anyone was there. Winter Disney is god tier Disney.
>>
>>94879840
And the ball buster was this. She was, like, 4'10" with a rack. Couldn't have been more than 22 or so. Natural blonde and slim. Shit, I'm tempted to jack it again just thinking about it.
>>
File: butterfree....jpg (4KB, 251x194px) Image search: [Google]
butterfree....jpg
4KB, 251x194px
>>94879898
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GXD--yW-Y&ab_channel=AttractionsMagazine
>Ellen's Energy Adventure has its final run
>everyone is playing along with the pre-show
>there's a real happy/sad atmosphere about the whole thing
>It fucking breaks down on its last run and needs to be evacuated
>everybody loves it

The Great Movie Ride going fucking sucks though. Out of all the attractions, that was one that really felt like it had a message behind it, you know? Like, Star Tours is fun and Rock N Rollercoaster is dope, but TGM felt like this really heartfelt love-letter to our collective film culture. It's not gonna feel the same having lost that.
>>
>>94879527
Is your mom still married to that other cunt? Or did they separate like 90% of relationships built from cheating?
>>
>>94880218
Nothing wrong with jacking it in your head imagining she's stuck in the lock with her ass sticking out.

I remembered I've got a couple of pics of me and my brother at Disney over the years.
I only recently remembered why we both had out thumbs in our mouths.
>>
>>94876156
She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed; but, it's Not like she's abusive. Just, real stupid. That being said, only I and her had that desert. I think it was the ranch dressing that everyone had, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>94880218
>Shortstack busty petite Tink
Why are Tinkerbells consistently the most fine characters in the parks (just above Meridas and Alices)?
>>
>>94880277
That's the imagery I sometimes go with, alternating with her being small enough that I can prop on top of my junk and spin her like a helicopter blade, with the wings fluttering around while she yells 'WE CAN FLY WE CAN FLY WE CAN FLYYYYYYAAAAAAAGH!' Fuck.
>>
>>94880364
>her being small enough that I can prop on top of my junk and spin her like a helicopter blade, with the wings fluttering around while she yells 'WE CAN FLY WE CAN FLY WE CAN FLYYYYYYAAAAAAAGH!'
That's a new one.
>>
>>94875714
It was miserable, and I we made it out fine. Disney tri3d to compensate us with 2 day park hoppers, but we didn't use them. In all honesty I am just happy I didn't end up like that little girl in 6th sense.
>>
>>94880218
>>94880277
>>94880364
Obviously, you and your wife have to go back to Disneyland and invite the Tinkerbell to your hotel room to try some Peter/Wendy roleplay.
>>
>>94880277
Also got some cool memorabilia from Disney too when I pulled the sword from the stone.
>>
>>94880394
Oh no, it's Cap'n Hook or nothing for me!
>>
File: a crook.jpg (7KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
a crook.jpg
7KB, 250x192px
>>94880435
TICK-TOCK, HERE COMES MY COCK!
>>
>>94879399

She was being silly.
>>
>>94880491
I'm ded
>>
>>94880221
Energy stings for me because I love those fucking dinosaurs and we have no idea what they're going to do with those guys.

Yeah, there's vague rumors about them possibly being incorporated into something replacing Dinorama, but then people started spreading those rumors of Indiana Jones replacing the entirety of Dinoland...

I just don't want them to be stuck rotting in some fucking landfill. GMR's figures on the other hand will definitely be living on in other attractions. Shoot, the big Star Wars darkride they're building supposedly has a shitton of animatronic stormtroopers, so there's new jobs for the gangster/cowboy animatronics right there.
>>
File: Good Shit.png (263KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
Good Shit.png
263KB, 578x790px
>>94876358
>>
>>94880364
>Wanting to fuck Tink when your big boy man meat will most definitely fuck up her insides in really gruesome ways
>Not letting her try to jerk you off with her whole body, like she's trying to bear-hug a redwood tree
>>
File: 1342988023224.png (3KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1342988023224.png
3KB, 186x186px
>>94880539
>when people talk about sex using the word "insides"
>>
>>94880539
Blowing her head off with your load
>>
>>94880522
Honestly surprised there's no Disneyland/World Museum for old ride stuff they can't repurpose.

Like, apparently this shit just ends up in a landfill or storage if they don't cannibalize it for parts, might as well toss stuff like the T-Rex or Bill Nye into a museum so people can see it up close and personal.

Hell, I'd go to an Imagineering Museum.
>>
>>94880501
Would you say she was downright fucking goofy?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3200x4212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3200x4212px
>>94880364
>>94880343
>>94880277
>>94880218
>>94880389
>>94880394
>liking shortstacks
>in a thread with this thread's OP image
you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
>>
>>94880559
>>94880568
Like, it'd probably be great until you nut, then it just turns into this: https://youtu.be/sklqvDSGjCA?t=38
>>
>>94880629
We can like both, anon
>>
>>94877884
>>94877918
>>94877941
burger looks alright probably paid a fucking fortune
i fucking hate those fucking "milkshakes" that are in mason jars and they overflow it and then just fucking throw candy at it
that's so fucking stupid
what, I'm supposed to pay 13$ for a bunch of candy that costs 3 cents and half of a $4 milkshake? get the fuck out of here
>>
File: 1390446906558.jpg (60KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
1390446906558.jpg
60KB, 343x317px
>>94878955
>be 7 or 8 at the Disney Lego store
>they're selling Bionicles, but the prices are all marked up because it's Disneyworld
>mom lets me get whatever I want
>I pick out the rock guy, the other rock guy, a little guy, and a Bohrok
>must've costed my mom at least $60
>I put the rock guys together in the hotel and save the Bohrok and the little guy for when I go home
>I overhear mom's boyfriend say the room service stole his watch
>I hide the finished guys in one of the nightstands
>two days later we're heading home
>I realize that I left the rock guys in the nightstand
>mom kicks my ass when we get home because they were $20 each

I hope the kid who found them had more fun with them than I did.
>>
>>94880758
>I hope the kid who found them had more fun with them than I did
housekeeping found them
there's some happy little mexican kid now
>>
>this thread

Oh mama
>>
>>94880812
FUCK
>>
>>94880812
Well thanks for that anon, now we definitely know someone is jerking to this thread.
>>
>>94880736
>Smear frosting all over the outside of the glass so people have to lick pure sugar off the side like an animal
>Roll it in candy that doesn't actually get inside the milkshake
>Stick something like a lollypop or strip of bacon on it
>It's now worth $20

I love me some over-indulgent hipster deserts, but these form-over-function milkshakes piss me off. Just make a big fucking milkshake, if it doesn't add to the taste of it then what's the fucking point?
>>
>>94880435
Fine, fine. You dress up as Hook, and your wife can dress up as another fairy.

Or, if you want to get kinky, your wife dresses as Wendy and you dress up as the crocodile.
>>
>>94874033
>>94874978
Who's the cutie?
>>
>>94880812
I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, why is Tinkerbell so goddamn fine?
>>
File: 1365901340910.png (304KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
1365901340910.png
304KB, 990x657px
>>94880860
>dress up as the crocodile
>>
>>94880606
They keep a lot of important stuff in the DIsney Archives, but that really doesn't get much time to shine outside D23 events and that one traveling exhibit.

A "DIsney World History Museum" would be a much better use of the DIsney Quest space then that fucking NBA thing they're replacing it with.
>>
>>94880846
i can guarantee half of the fucking normies that get that shit aren't even eating all of it anyway they just want to go "haha look at this CRAAAAZY thing i ordered!"
and then they drink half the shake and eat some of the candy off top
unless it's a fucking pitiful size then it's even worse that it's $20 probably closer to $30 in disneyland
>>
>>94879773
Drawing this right now.
>>
>>94880872
see >>94880895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwtX7egYLg
>>
>>94879336
Hue here, any stories on fellow brasilians screwing things up?
>>
File: karlieanorexic.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
karlieanorexic.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>94880812
*blocks your path*
>>
>>94880929
DRAW THAT AND THAT TSUNDERFICENT
please
>>
>>94874033
I never really got into Disney (although I did go to EuroDisney for three days with my mom and aunt when I was 8), but my boss when I was 19 was so unbelievably obsessed with Disney and the parks that I'm currently an expert. In the office my desk was next to her's and all day she'd be playing 60's and 70's hard rock while telling me about Disney. I think she went twice a month sometimes, and we live in a country without any Disney parks.
>>
>>94874033
>go to the Disney thing in Florida as a kid with my mom and her friend that we used to go on vacation with before she moved away
>on lazy river "ride"
>pretend to use her (mom's friend) as a surfboard
>she scrapes the bottom and gets pissed, I end up getting stood on
>scraped the fuck out of my right knee
>get the biggest fucking scab, an inch in diameter and at least 2-3 millimeters thick
I don't have a scar but I still remember that scab
>>
>>94881017
I might.
>>
>>94881063
>Those childhood scabs where it looks like you're turning into Ben Grimm
I mean I suppose I don't skin my knees as often as I did when I was little but for real, what the fuck happened to those things? Is it an age thing?
>>
File: tumblr_nh2epmGaAV1qfn43to1_1280.jpg (300KB, 957x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh2epmGaAV1qfn43to1_1280.jpg
300KB, 957x1280px
>>94880872
Karlie Kloss, world famous model, possible lesbian with Taylor Swift
>>
File: Sleeping Beauty pg1 sm.jpg (113KB, 756x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Beauty pg1 sm.jpg
113KB, 756x363px
>>94876539
Glassfish has you covered.
>>
In my sophomore year of high school, the entire band took a trip to Florida and went to Disney World, Universal Studios, and the Kennedy Space Center.

We brought our instruments and sightread some Lion King music while we were conducted by someone from the park or something. Then we performed the next day for a bunch of park attendees.

We all got some sort of exclusive Mickey hat. I know I still have mine but I don't know where it is. Will post a pic if I find it before this thread dies,
>>
File: capture.jpg (69KB, 560x426px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
69KB, 560x426px
>Alwasy went to Six Flags because the rides are more 'fun'
>Have to sit out on every ride because of extreme fear of heights
>Twice every year is Six Flags
>Parents wouldn't let me bring my Gameboy because 'I'm supposed to make memories.'
>Finally in High school they tell me and sister that we're going some place extraordinary, and it's going to cost a lot of money so no Six Flags this year.
>Oh boy maybe Disney
>Oh it's going to be Disney
>They even make us pull the tickets from an envelope
>Mfw it's tickets to Cedar Point
>Mfw parents won't buy water park passes because it's too much money
>Mfw get terrible sun burn because I rode the train all day long in between wild rapids.

My fucking kids are going to Disney every year of their fucking lives I got a fucking degree in Computer science just so I can afford a fucking trip every god damn year to fucking Disney fuck Six Flags, Fuck every discount Amusement Park it's fucking Disney and Wisconsin Dells for ever and ever.
>>
>>94880084
NYC now is fucking tame compared to 70's to early 90's. Times Square was like literally a sex/drug haven and one of sleaziest place ever. Now it's gentrified to disney level.
>>
>know this one girl from high school
>she's really cool but she's also a bit nuts
>avid conspiracist and white supremacist etc
>considers old Walt to be a true visionary an idolizes the shit out of him
>total Disney buff because of that, but she sure doesn't shy away from the nastier side of things
>told me loads of fascinating stories about the company and the parks over the years
>now when I visit the parks I can't help but think of her stories

Some hits include
Michael Eisner Is The Devil
A Nazi Built The DL Tomorrowland Rocket
The Gascots Were Real But The Urban Legends About Them Probably Aren't
Universal Studios vs WDW Nightclub Gang Wars
The Flesh Eating Bacteria That Did Not Result In Park Closure
Here's A List Of Rides Containing Real Human Remains
>>
>>94879741
Cubans voted for Trump because they hate Mexicans
>>
>>94874033
Once in a packed line for Space Mountain, I heard this to her child and it's stuck with me ever since:
>Remember, you are strong. Like puma.
>>
>>94879741
>>94881438
Both reasons, and, Cubans are hyper conservative. Surprisingly, people who've survived and escaped communist regimes don't like leftists.
>>
>>94881165
>>94880980
>>94881013
Karlie posts on /fa/
>>
>>94879336
Hi carlos
>>
>>94879457
Dave.
>>
File: Disneywar.jpg (33KB, 164x250px) Image search: [Google]
Disneywar.jpg
33KB, 164x250px
>>94881427
>Michael Eisner Is The Devil
That's not entirely inaccurate.
>>
>>94878941
I dunno I heard a friend's uncle tell the same story but it was in bathroom in New York.
>>
>>94880163
Being at disney alone is criminally underrated. You get to do so much cool shit by yourself.
>>
>>94881427
>A Nazi Built The DL Tomorrowland Rocket
>The Gascots Were Real But The Urban Legends About Them Probably Aren't
>Universal Studios vs WDW Nightclub Gang Wars
>The Flesh Eating Bacteria That Did Not Result In Park Closure
>Here's A List Of Rides Containing Real Human Remains

I wanna know and maybe bang this girl and I want her to tell me these stories
>>
>>94881669
I concur, even when DL shut it doors for full capacity, I stilll had fun.
>>
File: lewddadtink.jpg (149KB, 775x904px) Image search: [Google]
lewddadtink.jpg
149KB, 775x904px
>>94879773
>>94875298
>>94880929

I'm incredibly out of practice and kind of shit to begin with.
>>
>>94881715
She's got a fiancee, sorry bud.
>>
>>94880036
>>94880163
I thought you were gonna tell a story about how you fucked a mascot, I am kinda dissapointed
>>
>>94881763
Wouldn't be too sure about that
>>
>>94881329
My sides are in orbit

>dworld trip
>4 days = 4 parks
>day 2 is hollywood studios
>brother says he doesnt wanna walk around a park all day and just wants to go mini golfing

Fucking. Mini. Golfing. In Orlando. Fuck that I said I went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom all by myself because I'm not passing up that opportunity and it was the fucking tits.
>>
>>94881917
Did he go to Fantasia Gardens, Santa's Winter Summerland or did he go off property to I-Drive? If it's the latter, he was scoring coke and hookers.
>>
>>94879565
Lol y only time at Disneyland was because of 9/11. Parents knew it would be cheap for the whole family and nobody would be travelling.
>>
>>94881329
>Fuck Six Flags
Hey now, Six Flags is pretty dope if you've got a season pass
>>
>>94881981
Wow my mom didn't even make him save me any. I feel so loved.
>>
>>94878730
Last time I read this story, a guy in the Buzz Lightyear costume came to your room to visit instead of the doll.
>>
File: b1a.png (239KB, 507x593px) Image search: [Google]
b1a.png
239KB, 507x593px
>>94882156
Well, since then, I've talked to my parents who informed me that didn't happen.
>>
>go to disney with high school band in winter 2011 as a sophomore
>sort of become friends with pic related and her fedora-wearing cringelord friend
>I'm pretty sure she was a freshman at the time but I don't remember for sure
>develop a crush on her because the ass
>spend roughly a week hanging out with her, the cringelord and some other people and occasionally pretending I know how to play music
>flirt with her from time to time
>towards the end (on new years) the three of us end up at the monster movie themed restaurant this one may have been at orlando, it was 6 years ago
>she and I are talking and her friend is passed out at the same table
>she says she wished she could have gotten a kiss for new years
>I point to her friend and say "oh haha well there's always this guy"
>immediately realize what I'd done and regret it for the rest of my life
>>
>>94880758
Not completely your fault, your mom should have checked all of the drawers before checking out. Housekeeping took them to lost and found then someone got to take them home/throw them out when no one called to claim them.
>>
>>94881533
Do you have any documentation on that?
>>
File: guy-loading-gun-13900734.jpg (98KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
guy-loading-gun-13900734.jpg
98KB, 1300x957px
>>94881917
Had a similar thing happen to me.
>be fresh out of 8th grade, summer before high school
>go to Florida for a week with family
>stay at Hard Rock Cafe, can literally walk to Orlando Studios
>have plans to go to Disney at some point
>1st day we go to Sea World because stepdad likes fish
>got pissy at us because we apparently rushed him through it despite being there all fucking day
>mfw we cancel trip to Disney and have to go to Sea World a second fucking time to make him happy
>mfw this was the last day of the trip so he was an insufferable asshole about it the entire time we were down there

Sometimes I genuinely wonder how they're still married.
>>
>>94882239
I mean you fucked up, but you also fucked up the fedora cringelord friend for life, so, it's a kinda win
>>
>>94882239
You posted your lady friend from high school's picture on fucking 4chan?

Holy bad ideas.
>>
>>94882239
Oh man, something like that happened to my best friend, except he got piss drunk, apparently Band Camp is like that, and made out with this fucking troll looking woman. For the next year, he dated her out of guilt. Thinking about it now that's not very related at all.
>>
>>94882291
>fucked up the fedora cringelord friend for life
Sorry, how did I do that?

>>94882307
Well I mean, we haven't spoken since then, and she doesn't have a facebook account.

yes I had to scour the internet for that picture of her, but dear god man her ass
>>
>>94879898
It did? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>94882239
>>94882364
I'm always astounded by how low burger standards are.

Goes for >>94880812 as well.
>>
>>94882364
Also the girl in the black and white stripes is my ex

I got her top off and felt her up during Thor: The Dark World Her parents drove us there and were two rows ahead
>>
>>94882429
Correction, not burger, Beaner

>>94882364
Well, Cringelords like myself do that thing where when our crush notice us, we go all sperg and basically ruin everything, so when you went "how about this guy here" I bet he was all like "OH YEAH HOW ABOUT ME RIGHT? IT WOULD BE COOL CUZ WE'RE FRIENDS LETS DO IT RIGHT NOW HAHA BUT LIKE NOW"

Man, It sucks being a cringelord, good thing I kinda outgrew it.
>>
>>94882434
So let me guess, light blue shirt and dark blue cap is you?
>>
>>94882434
are her tiddies fine? a cunt there is blocking the view
>>
>>94882434
Damn dude fine taste. I forced my qt ex to get a pixie cut and it was the hottest sex of my life.

She later cheated on me with a woman and told me when we broke up she only dated me because of how femine I was
>>
File: laugh.png (877KB, 907x874px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
877KB, 907x874px
>>94876358
Damn anon, you got a smile out of me.
>>
>>94874033
Once, at Disneyland California Adventures, I went on the Tower of Terror. This was back when I had a pass, so I was able to go all the time, just for a couple hours. I'd go and ride my favorites as a single rider, then leave,

This time, I got sat next to a family, including their grandpa. I chatted with him as the ride got going, telling him how this was my favorite ride. When the ride started in earnest, dropping down and then rocketing up, the old guy freaked out and clamped a hand on my thigh!

Of course, Tower of Terror pauses, and in a brief moment before we dropped again, he apologized profusely. Only to grab my thigh a second time when we plummeted down.

I'm male and was 33 years old at the time.
>>
>>94882364
>Sorry, how did I do that?
You conditioned her into thinking that the prospect of kissing fedora guy was so ludicrous that it was actually funny. You used inception to kill that dude's chances, because now whenever she entertains the thought, she'll immediately associate it with being worthy of mockery.
>>
>>94874528
lol I know this isn't relevant to the thread but I was scrolling through this wondering the same thing. Thanks!
>>
>>94879336
How can you put all Europeans and South Americans into the same tier? There's so much variety of shitty people in those groups.
>>
File: podcast.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
podcast.png
148KB, 512x512px
Tell me your favorite Disney podcast so I can call all the hosts faggots.
>>
>>94882526
>>94882532
Believe it or not, I'm actually not in that one. Everyone there except maybe her but I don't remember if she was in my grade or not was from the graduating class after me.

Blueshirt's name is Amir though, and everyone hated him. He was the guy who believed he was friends with everyone but was just super fucking annoying. I recall he REALLY hated me though, even though we didn't even talk all that much.

>>94882570
They were like, B's I put my face in them though, but her ass was top-tier. You could probably see if it weren't for Amir's retarded ass getting in the way.

She ended up breaking up with me because the retard in the back holding the giant ball convinced her I was abusive or controlling or something. He had wanted to fuck her since the semester started, but never did. His worse-looking, more obnoxious friend the fatass below the black kid got to her first.

Also she was a HUGE bitch.
>>
>>94874033
My cousin is taking her 2 and 3 year old to Disney World and Hawaii this year. They aren't even going to remember it, I don't know why they are wasting their money taking them along.
>>
>>94880843
Probably me in all likelihood. Lemme check. Yep, it's me.
>>
>>94880860
>I have no choice. I'll have to kill that crocodile.
>>
>>94883031
Even if the children don't remember the specific events, traveling vacations build bonds amongst family.
>>
>>94874033
Escape from Tomorrow was a fucking retarded movie.
>>
>All Princesses are prostitutes
>All Princes are porstitutes
>All the people disguised as Disney characters are also prostitutes

Yeah, took me a while to notice
>>
File: tokyodisney.jpg (62KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
tokyodisney.jpg
62KB, 500x348px
I have been to a lot of Disneys. Here's one story.

>Be in Tokyo, going to go to Tokyo Disney
>Eat a bunch of eggs at a breakfast buffet before we leave for it
>Stomach pains like I'm being stabbed in the lower intestine like I have never felt before
>Endure 45 agonizing minutes of going through the Japanese subways
>Finally get to Tokyo Disney
>"Uh hey I'll be right back"
>Walk around a corner and when my family doesn't see me I start fucking running to the bathrooms
>Rush in, grab first Disabled stall
>20 minute shit that felt like an out of body experience, I start to fathom that I am but a small flicker of understanding in an even dimmer time of existence than what is possible for the years to come, that war has been the only thing mankind can find common ground on to further existence because we are too arrogant and greedy to agree on other solutions
>Step out of the stall
>A bunch of girls freak out
>OH FUCK I'M IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM IN JAPAN AND IM A FOREIGNER IM FUCKED
>Run like my life depends on it
>Get into the park before I see staff and a cop head towards the bathrooms
>Tell my sister what happened while I'm in the park
>We come up with the brilliant idea of dressing me up in retarded disney clothing and wearing a giant stupid Disney hat to disguise me
>It fucking worked
>Walk past some of the girls from the bathroom and they don't notice a thing

Close call. Fun time too.
>>
>>94881763
Ooooh shiiiit! I'll have to add the skull bandana I had on.
>>
File: 1503498660289.png (405KB, 704x514px) Image search: [Google]
1503498660289.png
405KB, 704x514px
>>94882950
everyone in that photo either looks like a massive asshole or really awkward
especially that one girl in the front of the picture lying down with the killer hips

what a weird life you had, anon.
>>
>>94880629
I'll take anyone as long as they're not a hambeast and/or actively attempting to lodge a fork into my chest.
>>
>>94881763
That's the real Disney magic.
>>
>>94883313
I have stories on a number of them if there's interest.
>>
>>94880568
>>94880539
That's my fetish.
>>
>>94882950
FUCK YOU BRIAN
>>
>>94883376
What I wanted: thread about Didney Whirll
What I got: a blog about special ed school
>>
>>94883376
Any on the one with the hips?
>>
>>94881599
What's your favorite shitty thing Michael Eisner did? Mine is trying to ghostwrite 8 Simple Rules after John Ritter died to make Katey Sagal's wife pregnant with his posthumous baby. He was convinced it would be big ratings even though he hadn't been a TV executive since the 1970s. The weird thing was he was the fucking CEO and reached through at least 7 layers of bureaucracy to do this (Stewart literally enumerates everyone from Eisner down in charge).
>>
File: 1241223.gif (102KB, 628x432px) Image search: [Google]
1241223.gif
102KB, 628x432px
>>94882950
>tfw I know who is posting this
>tfw I am one of the girls
>>
>>94883468
Probably barring Miramax from making LoTR.
>>
File: why would you zoot that.jpg (6KB, 198x222px) Image search: [Google]
why would you zoot that.jpg
6KB, 198x222px
>>94881792
Man I wish.
>ywn a 11/10 wholesome Disney Princess character actor gf
>ywn a frumpy but cute Disney mascot suit character gf
>>
>>94883489
THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>94883489
No one will ever believe you
>>
>>94883468
Even though everyone always credits him with all the big park decisions, after the EuroDisney debacle Eisner was mostly uninvolved in park operations. His biggest stateside contribution was to order the creation of Disney-MGM Studios, which he ripped off from Universal Orlando idea but had out before they could open.
>>
>>94881329
>and Wisconsin Dells
Why? That place is just a generic tourist trap.
>>
>>94882950
I see Token grew up and nothing changed.
>>
>>94883504
He also said no to Sixth Sense and Survivor. If you go into the index there's a whole "mistakes and poor judgment by" listing of his fuckups.
>>
>>94874669
Underrated post
>>
>>94883468
Fucking around with Alien Encounter, probably.

That ride would be a fucking classic had it gotten the care it deserved. They should reboot it in Hollywood Studios, since it seems like that one is gonna be the defacto thrill ride park.
>>
>>94883534
I need a good explanation on how EuroDisney came to be and why it failed initially. Wikipedia isn't cutting it
>>
>>94883418
No, I didn't know her. I have stories on
>my ex
>the kid in the skill shirt
>the black kid
>the fat kid under the black kid
Really I just have some high school stories that might be entertaining, but a bunch of them involve those people.

>>94883489
I doubt it, but I'd be impressed if you were.
>>
>>94883489
Dish, anon, dish!
Give us the real dirt! The big scoops!
>>
>>94883489
I don't believe you because it'd just be too perfect, but if you could provide some kind of proof, it'd be priceless.
>>
>>94883521
>>94883526
>>94883607
>>94883610
>>94883626
tricked
>>
>>94883635
Man, you could have at least taken us for a ride first.
Unless THIS is a trick too.
>>
>>94883635
>I doubt it
>no one will ever believe you
>I don't believe you
>EBIN TRICKED
>>
>>94874380
>>94874442
>parent's took me to Disneyland when I was a softmore in high school
>2 years later, I went back with High School Marching Band.
>felt really boring and bland
>felt bad because I didn't get to experience Disneyland firsthand with any of the other kids in my class.
>>
>>94878896
>go to Disneyland
>get Lego atst
>building it in my living room while dad is on the phone with Comcast
>"PUT A MANAGER ON THE PHONE GODDAMMIT" etc.
>finally finish atst after a few hours
>proudly put it on my bookshelf
>my dad storms into my room at midnight still yelling at Comcast and looking for something he left in my room
>knocks over atst while throwing shit around
>it shatters
>"Don't leave your toys out like that"
>>
First time I ever went to Disneyland was during the 25th anniversary celebration, with the cake castle. I was 3 years old and thought Minnie was talking directly to me during some show. Only thing I remember
>>
>Go to Disney World for first time in years with Wife and 3 year old.
>Wife has everything planned with fast passes...
>Not understand fastpasses, get mad at everything being "SCHEDULED"
>Ok screw schedules, I say "see this line? WE'RE WAITING IN IT I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS"
>We ended up waiting for meet/greet with Ariel at her Grotto.
>Daughter absolutely loves it, gives the best smile and unprompted says "THIS IS THE BEST EVER"
>Grin

>Next time we go, I plan all the fast passes, proud as hell. My daughter rocks the star wars and disney outfits at meet/greets
>>
File: d0d0fc01652c8691.png (204KB, 500x5558px) Image search: [Google]
d0d0fc01652c8691.png
204KB, 500x5558px
>>94883649
HERE'S A TRICK FOR YOU
>>
File: Alien Encounter WDW.jpg (275KB, 625x496px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Encounter WDW.jpg
275KB, 625x496px
>>94883587
>Go to world's most visited theme park
>Beautiful twinkling lights and spinning rockets draw the eye, combined with the natural human inclination to go right
>babby's first didney ride
>"Ma'am, this might be scary for some children."
>Ignores cast members
>Jeffrey Jones gets eaten by space roaches
>Child traumatized
>Go immediately to guest services
>"OUR VACATION IS RUINED! YOU CALL THIS MAGICAL?"
This happened literally every day of Alien Encounter's operation.
>>
>>94874095
I remember a story from Mouse Tales about a mentally disabled retiree who went every Thursday for a decade
>>
File: the-end.jpg (30KB, 447x280px) Image search: [Google]
the-end.jpg
30KB, 447x280px
>>94874033
>be me
>2004
>intern at Animal Kingdom
>start casual sex with hot black chick
>got to collect JLA/Avengers as it came out while I was there
>eventually fired because I accidentally launched another cast member out on the roller coaster when they went in to pull down the safety bars in an empty car
>returned home and finished college

The End
>>
>>94883713
I never pictured a qt mermaid hanging out in something called a grotto.

It sounds like "my daughter got to meet tinkerbell while she was taking a bath in her urinal."
>>
>>94883756
>Mouse Tales
elaborate?
>>
>>94883714
Why does no one respond to this?
>>
>>94883765
>eventually fired because I accidentally launched another cast member out on the roller coaster when they went in to pull down the safety bars in an empty car
Anon you know you can't just say that like there's not a story there
>>
File: Ariel wdw.jpg (92KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ariel wdw.jpg
92KB, 696x1024px
>>94883769
The only two guys I know with a Grotto are Walt Disney and Hugh Hefner.
>>
>>94883777
A guy named David Koenig put together a booksfull of Disney stories from cast members called Mouse Tales It's about 300 pages long. In addition to the stories he went down to the Orange County courthouse to physically look through every single time in history Disneyland was involved in legal action.

https://www.amazon.com/Mouse-Tales-Behind-Ears-Disneyland/dp/0964060566

He's done 5 Disney books so far on the same theme.
>>
>>94883754
>Family complains that their kid got scared
Who cares? I'm no businessman, but if they were warned, they were warned.

I always got the impression it was the cost of renovations that killed it, since it was pretty popular even near the end of its run.
>>
File: wizard_quest_01.jpg (179KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_quest_01.jpg
179KB, 640x480px
>>94883535
>not going to Tonny Bartlett's Robot World
>not buying a ton of fudge and stuffing it in your face at Wizard Quest
>not getting drunk and sleeping through the 3-hour river tour
>not going to that super cheap family-run buffet where everything comes from a can just to feel grateful that your life isn't as shitty as theirs
You've yet to really live, anon.
>>
File: EGGOFATURD.jpg (11KB, 421x338px) Image search: [Google]
EGGOFATURD.jpg
11KB, 421x338px
>>94883806
It's not really much more than that. Some douchebag with huge gauges and dyed hair that worked at the roller coaster I worked at got into one of the cars to pull down the bars because there was nobody in line so it was empty. I didn't hit the "STOP" button, he got launched out, then had to crawl under the bars that he had just locked into place before the car got to the top of the first big drop.
>>
>>94883852
You are no businessman. It doesn't matter how stupid they are, you still want their money.
>>
>http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/08/breaking-guardians-galaxy-monsters-dark-ride-announced/
>GotG is getting a Halloween event
Fuck yeah, I wish Disney did more Halloween shit considering Universal kinda has the monopoly on that with HHN.
>>
>>94883714
REPLY TO THIS

FUCK
>>
>>94883796
it's retarded.
>>
>>94883915
>Refunding $100+ a head because "muh kid got scurred even though we were told not to bring him on"
Nah. They get some vouchers for free ice cream or something. Maybe some free Fastpasses for whatever they want, whenever they want. But the warnings were super clear; if you can't use child-swap, don't ride.
>>
File: asdjkl;.jpg (20KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
asdjkl;.jpg
20KB, 350x277px
>>94883226
>>
File: 1489980698145.png (252KB, 817x756px) Image search: [Google]
1489980698145.png
252KB, 817x756px
>tfw you could find days out of season and the park is empty
>tfw you could enjoy the park to it's fullest with friends or family
>tfw those days have massively started vanishing
>tfw star wars land is coming
>tfw you will never go to Disneyland when it's empty again
>tfw all the fucking rides break down constantly and make lines even worse
>it still costs a hundred bucks per person
>>
>>94883834
I'm surprised there are no torrents or anything of his books, I have one and it's full of meaty info.
>>
>>94879096
I loved that car post show. I have pictures there somewhere. Does anyone know what happened to that silver concept car that was there? I was obessed with it a long time ago.
>>
File: 1452880515215.png (57KB, 245x319px) Image search: [Google]
1452880515215.png
57KB, 245x319px
>>94878730
>free buzz lightyear toy
SO
FUCKING
CASH
>>
Alright anons, real talk
What is objectively the best restaurant at each park?
>>
>>94876358
Awww
>>
>>94881427
>A Nazi Built The DL Tomorrowland Rocket
That's actually true. Another former SS nazi interogator worked on crafting the artwork of Cinderella mosaic mural inside the castle. (didn't designed it though. That was by someone else) Also worked on the mosaic mural in The Land Pavilion.
>>
>>94879336
>tfw Top Tier
>Regularly attend with a God and High tier couple
>Go out of our way to be nice to people
>Never had a bad time
You guys run a quality ship anon
>>
File: 1417639890210.png (720KB, 652x468px) Image search: [Google]
1417639890210.png
720KB, 652x468px
>family vacation to Disneyland
>go to Haunted Mansion
>sit with my sister
>get to the Madame Leota crystal ball part, "Serpents and spiders blah blah blah, send us a message from somewhere beyond!"
>sister rips the loudest fart ever recorded in history
>the ride cart is dome shaped, the fart echo is intensified by a million
>people in nearby carts start laughing
>I have to endure a nasty ass fart with no way to escape
Really fun vacation, though.
>>
>>94879336
Fucking Brazilian tour groups I fucking hate those cunts always yelling and cheering and taking up have the walkways. fucking stay in your shitty country and let us first worlders enjoy our vacations in peace.
>>
>>94879336
baltimore, not polish but regularly go with people from the polish church I go to
>>
>>94878896
>>94879527
>>94883701
Damn, im so sorry guys
>>
>>94874306
Jewland? Grow up you disgusting ignorant twat. Or just kill yourself.
>>
>>94879623

And is it city accented shitfuck New Yorkers, or the other half of us that are fucking normal?
>>
>>94884434
kek
>>
>>94884171

Yeah it was a great attraction. The dark ride had great humor to it too. As for that car concept, I think GM took it back with them after deciding to change the attraction to a thrill ride and then later dropping out of sponsorship. here's said car for those who don't know about it
>>
File: 1479221065028.png (374KB, 350x449px) Image search: [Google]
1479221065028.png
374KB, 350x449px
>>94876358
>Maleficent
Great taste.
>>she gets all flustered and orders me to go away before she destroys me
CUTE!
>>
>>94880243
Oh you better believe it. To make mom happy he's paying for a lot of my college (rich guy, you know how some women go). Felt bad at first but honestly i was just planning to enlist (and still am) so a four year degree on his dime won't hurt matters any. Don't mean to turn this into a blog post sorry lads
>>
>>94884295
Does T-Rex count? Cuz that shut was bomb
>>
>drank some fountain water
>had diarrhea

Seriously americans should really get water filters.
>>
>>94884295
I like the morrocan restaurant at epcot

favorite would probably be Ohana
>>
>>94884924
it's all the fluoride
>>
>>94879336
Glad to know my fellow bongs are behaving themselves abroad. I always thought we were kind of on par with the japanese, any rating for them/asians in general?
>>
>>94884844
What's the guy like? What's your mom like now? Did your dad remarry?
>>
>>94874033
The California Screamin was the first ever roller coaster I rode that had a loop de loop. Or was it Space Mountain, I don't know.
>>
>>94878404

Anon, you're a monster
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15DAMV2YUA

I just heard this the other day, weird coincidence also HOLY FUCK what a gruesome way to go. Double shin snaps to start with. fuuuuck.
>>
My family was doing pretty well when I was growing up so we made regular trips to Anaheim and I've been to Orlando I think 3 or 4 times total as well as some work we did at Disney world for events.

I don't have a ton of super interesting stories but my dad recalls the time his high school got banned from the park during a grad night in the mid 80s after 2 girls got caught smoking pot.

Last time I was at World back in 2010 we hit up Disney Quest because why not. Despite it being super dated Cyber-space mountain was always awesome for me.

>Are you sure you want to go upside down 13 times?
>"FUCK YEA I DO!"
>Actually talk my dad into riding in the sim with me
>instantregret.jpg
>Later at the on-ride movie counter...
>Notice they still list VHS tapes on the board
>"You guys actually have VHS tapes still?"
>An older cast member proceeded to open 2 cabinet doors
>Literally hundreds of branded blank VHS tapes

To this day I'm still regretting not purchasing one before they tore the place down.

>>94883754
I think I rode Alien Encounter exactly twice when I was 10 or 12 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Got super disappointing when we made it back to Orlando like 3 or 4 years later and it was gone.
>>
>>94884623
shut up, nigger
>>
>>94879336
>SHIT TIER
>New Yorkers

hey fuck you
>>
>>94885457
pottery
>>
>>94874069
A bird shat on my hand when i was shaking someones hand.
>>
>>94885457
Get less shitty people in your state.
>>
File: 1500237273659.png (3MB, 2966x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1500237273659.png
3MB, 2966x2481px
>last year finally decide to see the Hall of Presidents
>chill in the waiting lobby
>see a young kid wearing a red cap
Could it be...
>get seated for the show
>Morgan Freeman earns a freckle
>President role call
>George W Bush
>Barack Obama
>TRUMP!
>my sides
>>
>Disney's Animal Kingdom, it's really hot and I just want somewhere cool to sit
>enter some Bug's Life movie attraction
>don't really pay attention to the show, just relax and melt into the seat
>angry grasshopper dude says something about wasp stingers
>chair stabs me in the fucking back
>leap from my seat, screaming bloody murder
>I end up scaring the hell out of a bunch of kids
>>
File: wp1w7.jpg (576KB, 3254x2170px) Image search: [Google]
wp1w7.jpg
576KB, 3254x2170px
>>94880812
>>
File: pigeon2.jpg (69KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon2.jpg
69KB, 1200x630px
>>94874069
That reminds me of this one time when I pooped on some old lady's turkey leg.
>>
>>94876358
>Tsundere queen dominating a little boy.
SHWING!!!
>>
>>94876358
Someone cap this so I can take it to /aco/.
>>
File: Capture.png (55KB, 1846x388px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 1846x388px
>>94885687
>>
File: 1503414312291.png (209KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1503414312291.png
209KB, 500x474px
>>94878448
You can still eat it, just have a couple epipens on you and you'll be good to go.
>>
File: shameregret.gif (719KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
shameregret.gif
719KB, 480x270px
>>94879527
That sucks.

But look at it this way: When you have a family and you take them to Disney World, you can give them the same experience but minus the terrible revaluation.

It was a sad truth, but it's what you do with that truth that matters.
>>
>>94885161
He's been nothing but nice to me (obviously). I'd like to hate him but honestly I have no idea if my mom manipulated him or not so I can't pass judgement. Mom's the same but happier. I would be too if my income tripled and i made out like a bandit in the settlement. And my dad did, which is really good because he needed someone. Don't think I can ever really forgive my mom for what she did to him (and the rest of us) but still she's my mom you know.

thx for askin anon
>>
>Aladdin and Esmeralda were hand holding on a double decker bus filled with characters at Epcot.

Also on our home movie, some guy walking by had his fly open.

Is collecting character signatures "fun?"
>>
>>94882429
>Goes for >>94880812 as well.
The fuck is wrong with that Tink, exactly? She's not a 10/10 or anything but she's at least a 7.
>>
File: nudetayne.gif (1MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
nudetayne.gif
1MB, 400x228px
>working at Hollywood Studios in custodial and walking around the area near Star Tours
>check one of my trash cans and notice to the right of me a woman breast feeding her two kids
>Oh that's fine no issu...
>Realize she's morbidly obese, topless, and the kids have to be older than 5
>mfw

I guess it's cheaper than using some snack credits.
>>
>>94885579
Mmmm.... the girl that came on to me was closer to >>94880812. I just have a thing for shortstacks with roundish faces.
>>
>>94883912

Was he pissed or did he have a good little break?
>>
>>94886069
He was kinda pissed, but being all passive aggressive about it, then wound up reporting it a short while afterwards.
>>
>>94880491
>>
>>94885941
Like he said, Burger standards.
>>94886036
Other chick's way hotter, though.
>>
>>94879336
>TOP TIER
>Texas
Really? Maybe it's because I live here but I meet other rude Texans all the time.
>>
File: Ni---er..png (186KB, 725x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ni---er..png
186KB, 725x326px
>Be young me
>Be in Animal Kingdom
>Really love dinosaurs so I go on the Dinosaur ride
>As the meteor showers hit, I hide behind my seat thinking I was in the middle of the apocalypse
>The carnotaurus didn't make things better
>Come out shook, but wanted to go ride it again

Here's another story, this time in Epcot.
>Be me, on the line to Space Mountain
>I play one of those games they have while you wait
>I randomly yell "Son of a bitch!" when I lost the game
>People started to gasp as if I said the forbidden word
>I started to freak out, realizing what I just said
>The people turned away and treated me like I was a scoundrel during the wait
The ride was fun though
To this day, I still laugh thinking about that incident
>>
>>94886674
>Epcot
>waiting in line for Space Mountain
You sure about that?
>>
File: 1503624074822.jpg (53KB, 365x190px) Image search: [Google]
1503624074822.jpg
53KB, 365x190px
>>94883565
>Nearly the only guy with hands around the girls
what did they mean by this
>>
>>94886778
Different anon, but didn't Epcot have that VR Space Mountain 2.0 thing for a while there?
>>
>>94886778
Uh yeah anon
This was years ago, I'm sure more people cared to go to Space Mountain. I haven't been to DisneyWorld since then.
>>
How much longer can they possibly delay Drumpf in HoP?
>>
>>94876358
Alpha as fuck desu
>>
>>94874033
I want footjob from Ariel. Is this wrong?
>>
>>94886820
Fun fact, he was OBSESSED with the chiefs. He wore some kind of chiefs shirt literally every single day.
>>
>>94883769
Better than a qt mermaid hanging out in in a getto.
I don't know if I want to meet thug life Ariel.
>>
I went to Disneyland specifically to film this video https://youtu.be/fUg6lfHfyFY (it's no all I did, but it was the main reason)
>>
>>94887032
was he even from kansas?
>>
>>94885585
I don't think it was a pigeon. Well, maybe not that kind of pigeon.
>>
>>94884093
You better scan it then
>>
>>94887070
Yeah, that's where I went to high school and still live, actually. But that only makes it more surprising because the chiefs fucking suck.
>>
>>94874802
Whats the point of making this video if you will bitch against in the comments
>>
Hi,

Posting the best ride theme. Don't mind me.

https://soundcloud.com/disneyland_resort/space-mountain-ride-music
>>
>>94887048
Wow, that is some potent 'tism right there
>>
>>94880758
>Overhear my mom's boyfriend
>Not my dad

It's your mom's fault.
>>
>>94878730
>buzz
Basic af
>>
File: 149673960793.png (318KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
149673960793.png
318KB, 1000x800px
>>94879527
That's your life without God's grace
>>
>>94879159

That ride doesn't loop. You sit upon a throne of lies.
>>
>>94884295

Do restaurants at hotels count?
>>
>>94885579
That girl look a little like Emma Roberts
>>
>>94877641
Neger, de Efteling is niet half zo vet als Disneyland. Als deze post serieus is dan hebben je ouders je niet genoeg naar Disney gebracht.
>>
>>94888444
You mean a much hotter version? Yeah, kinda.
>>
Went to Disneyland one year at the same time as a bunch of newly graduated HS (I think they were high school grads). On the Pirates ride, one of them, a black guy with dreads or a similar hairstyle, made a few comments that got me and my little sis giggling.

>As we pass the guy at his house on the bayou
"Hey, cousin!"
>The skull saying "dead men tell no tales"
"I think it's talking to me."

I remember that there was more, but it's been years and the details are fuzzy.

Aside from that, there was the time one of Tweedledee or Tweedledum was trying to pose for someone's photo and stumbled to the ground after unknowingly backing into a trash bin.

Also the time we met a friendly family and got along well with them, and arranged a possible meetup later, but they never showed.
>>
>>94886831
You mean Mission Space? That's still there at Epcot. It replaced another attraction which was actually one of my all time favorites, Horizons.

>>94886833
Space Mountain is in Magic Kingdom in Tomorrowland. I can understand confusion since it was a long time ago. For some reason I kept thinking Horizons was in tomorrowland due to the sci fi is look and omnimover ride thru. I must of somehow cross-confuse it with peoplemover lol back in day. Though I do know I rode Horizons due some of the iconic scenes.
>>
>>94887451
That's not even the best Space Mountain theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1qGtMbIDs
>>
>>94887757
Told u i was hardcore.
>>
File: IMG_1442.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Technically a Universal story but it's nice so I'll share it anyway.
>be me
>really love the Popeye ride
>the folks don't like it because you get drenched eight ways to Sunday and then kids shoot you with water cannons
>I'm old enough they don't mind me going by myself while they get a churro and enjoy the atmosphere a bit
>head over, get in line
>end up riding with what I assumed was an extended family of seven or so
>joke around with them, have fun, laugh when one of them gets more soaked than everyone else
>get off, all of us are laughing
>"Hey, we have an extra express pass, want to ride again?"
>to those not in the know, Universal Express Pass is basically a fastpass for the entire park
>naturally I agree in a heartbeat
>walk right back on with the same group, no line
>more hilarity ensues
>thank them for letting me ride with them and head back to folks
>parents question how I can enjoy myself when I'm soaking wet
Probably one of the nicest things that have happened to me at Universal. Only thing I can think of that might match it is finding out REO Speedwagon was playing one of the days I went, so I got to see them for free.
>>
>>94888313
It doesn't? shit I could've sworn it did, but, anyways, hat was lost.
>>
>>94874033
Went to disneyland to see the MSEP one last time.
Got nostalgic and couldn't explain to my parents why I was crying in line for peter pan. Really hoping their both around for the first time we take my niece.
>>
>>94888777
Nice double trips and nice story

My favorite ride in universal was the hulk, only ride I've ever puked afterwards. It holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>94879527
Women am i right
>>
>Went to Disney World with my aunt and cousin
>5 years old, treasure planet had just come out
>loved Morph, first thing I did was buy a stuffed animal version of him
>wanted to go on the Haunted Mansion ride, but was too scared
>aunt takes me, cousin offers to hold the toy while we're gone
>ride ended up being pretty nice
>get off, meet back up with cousin, Morph is gone
>he saw a hot girl or something and so he tossed it so he could flirt with her without looking 'lame'
I honestly think that's what started my hatred of 'pick-up artist' types. He was a dick and he just wanted to get tail, ruined a 5-year-old's vacation. I cried for over an hour.
>>
When I was maybe 5, I was crossing a bridge at Disneyland (I think it was in front of Cinderella's castle) and a girl, a few years older than me, did a twirl like a princess and she slapped me in the face.

Another time, when I was a cringey preteen who was way into Pokémon, my mom was trying to get my attention while I was on the Pirates of the Caribbean and she was in line. I didn't hear her call my name, so she shouted "PIKA!" and it set of a boat of small children. They wouldn't stop saying "pika" and my mom ran away. I doubt the adults of that group ever figured out what set them off.
>>
File: Beastly.jpg (100KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Beastly.jpg
100KB, 600x315px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>94889275
How could you do that to a small child?
>>
>>94888947
What hurts the most about reading this story was that the toy probably cost a shit ton of money.
>>
>>94875084
>On April 1, 2010, an eight-year-old boy was crushed to death by a Disney transportation bus at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground while he was riding his bicycle with an 11-year-old friend.[5] A report from the Florida Highway Patrol says that the victim appeared to turn his bike into the road and ran into the side of the bus, subsequently being dragged under the bus's right-rear tire.[5] The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.[6] A preliminary report stated that the bus driver, who has 30 years' experience with Disney, was not impaired or driving recklessly and that charges probably would not be filed, pending a full investigation of the incident.[5] In October 2010, Disney World was sued for $15,106 by the boy's mother.[7]

Wait so the various investigations all said that the kid was a retard who road out/into the bus and yet the mother still sued?
>>
>>94874033
I fucking hate disneyland so much.
i fell in love with a woman who loves disneyland and now i have to pretend i enjoy disneyland.

I love her so much i even took her to paris and tokyo.
she cried from happiness the entire time
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>walking out of Blue Bayou
>two tourists at the Club 33 door wanting to see the inside or where it is
>point out where it is, but that it's probably not going to open for them
>'does the door ever open?'
>as they ask, Dr. Facilier CM walks by
>too fucking perfect
>'I don't know... maybe if you've got friends on the other side!'
>goofy EYYs all around
>>
>>94884225
what pisse3d me off is that while i was waiting with my fiancee's sister while she was in the bathroom some random fucking castmember just went up to the sister and said MAM WOULD YOU LIKE THIS GIANT AS FUCK ICE CREAM CONE FOR FREE??

and then walked off into the tunnels like nothing.
bitch i wanted that ice cream
>>
>>94890728
Tell us more.
>>
>>94890909
nothing really to tell, she just loves disneyland and anything related to it.
thats my only complaint.
she also loves harry potter, but I like harry potter more than disney.
I managed to snagged us some tickets to the universal hollywood "sneak peak" premier and we got to hang out with jk with some other people and explore the little area.
rowling pretty much forced us to sign up for pottermore and do our sorting tests to get swagbags from the various houses.
she got sorted into hufflepuff and it made her super sad and she had to walk in shame through the entire park with a yellow lanyard and a hufflepuff sweatervest.
she was one of the only few hufflepuffs too.
I got sorted into slytherin obviously because thats the only house that matters.
she was so sad, she looked at me and asked if i still loved her even if she was a hufflepuff, and i looked at her and said "always"
now i regret that entire thing because she tells it to every single person.
>>
>>94884295
>Magic Kingdom: Be Our Guest Restaurant
>Epcot: Either one of the Italy ones
>Hollywood Studios: Hollywood Brown Derby
>Animal Kingdom: Tiffins
>>
>>94887451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1j6kHPKQw
>>
>>94889563
At least we have Avatar land now.
>>
File: 1446667914958.gif (460KB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446667914958.gif
460KB, 257x200px
>>94877701
fuckin great
wonder if they'll add any new content as well (indiana jones/star tours)
>>
You young people

>go to Disney world every march from age 1-18with family
>greatest memories and whole family loves Disney
>Try to go with them (brother and sister were younger) in university but just can get away from project.
>don't go for another 12 years
>fast forward
>turning 30 last year
>get home from work on a Friday late June
>wife sitting there with suitcase, balloon and starts playing it's a small world
>holy shit we're going to Disney, RIGHT NOW
>friend drops us at airport, try to call family but no one picks up
>wife gets call on her cell and I talk to them saying how awesome it is
>get to Florida airport
>family standing there with sign
>I can not comprehend what is happening
>my wife arranged for her and my family to go to Disney world as a surprise birthday
>drive to hotel with them
>I am in awe
>open hotel door
>her fucking family is waiting inside
>literally just break down

We went to the park for 3 days, had matching t-shirts, dinner reservations, everything. It was amazing. There is literally nothing I can do to outdo the 30th birthday she gave me. Hers is next year and I'm fucked...

Best I can do it take her to Paris and Paris Disney (she has never left North America)
>>
Who else /14days/ here?
>>
>>94891114

So this is how badly enslaved by consumerism and corporate culture you are?

Do you break down weeping with joy whenever you see the golden arches, too? I think it's sad that all the greatest memories of your life are inextricably tethered to corporately manufactured merchandise and thoroughly trademarked Happy Memories.
>>
>>94891204
Oh fuck off you edge lord cunt
>>
File: 4 stages of squeeing.jpg (28KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
4 stages of squeeing.jpg
28KB, 600x601px
>only went to Disney World once when I was a kid and I was too young enough to remember it
>mfw reading all of these uplifting stories

You anons have filled in a gap in my childhood.
>>
I went to Disneyland Paris when I was 5, I tried grabbing on to Tigger's tail and he yelled at me in French
>>
>>94890777
That's some great timing and trips.
>>
>>94879336
As a fellow Floridian, I consider it my duty to not show up at the parks unless I am taking out of towners there. It keeps some of the magic for me that way.

Also I will argue that I-4 corridor Floridians run the gambit from super nice to super douche.
>>
>>94891204
Yes, yes, and I'm sorry that my happiness makes you sad.
>>
>>94891204

It can't be helped. They're Americans. They're raised on second-hand experiences via TV and movies rather than doing anything meaningful with their childhoods.

It's just your basic American.
>>
>>94891858

Yeah. Burgers wonder why Euro Disneyland never caught on over here. It's because we aren't so corporate culture obsessed as they are. We don't rely on a massive multimedia corporation to create all our fond childhood memories for us.
>>
>>94886820
Blacks are masculine and alpha, it's why they always get the girl
>>
>>94890969
Hey if she can brag about you even it's embarrassing it means you've got it good.
>>
I took my sisters to a halloween that Disneyland was having one year. The kids got to go around and get candy from places throughout the park and there were a lot of villains running around. Someone in one of the mascot costumes got upset that my costume was getting more attention than them, so they called security to harass my family and forced me and my dad to take off our costumes. The next year, they had a sign with rules banning our costumes. We found the whole ordeal hilarious.
>>
>>94890667
Grieving parents don't act rationally
>>
>>94891981

I doubt they were "jealous" of your costume, your costume was likely just inappropriate for the family park setting. You can't cosplay at Disney the same way you do at a con. If you weren't a sperg, it would've been common sense.

But nice ego-tripping rationalization to make them the bad guy and you the oppressed hero. "My costume wasn't inappropriate... THEY were just jealous! Yeah! That's how it happened!"
>>
>>94892051
I don't see how Mario and Luigi aren't appropriate unless they have a ban on all non disney IP costumes.
>>
File: 1503661515523.jpg (29KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1503661515523.jpg
29KB, 500x208px
>>94874033
>ignored multiple red
>take girl who showed inerest in me to grad nite
>"I don't like you anon."
>oh okay
>halfway in realize mistake
>get into argument about something that was never said between us
>salvage situation
>fuck up on the bus ride home
>don't even look at her for the rest of the school year
It was the most fun I've ever had at Disneyland.
>>
>>94886238
>Other chick's way hotter, though.
It's a matter of taste, I guess. I prefer cute over hot. For me, hot = maintenance that I have no time for. Cute = "lemme just throw on a shirt and we'll go get pissed up."
>>
>>94883832
>Walt Disney's dead
>another guy who acts like he's still alive.
Say he's "asleep" in "suspended animation". Say it. I dare you you fucking retard.
>>
>>94879436
Those that give us the name don't have money to go more than once in their entire miserable life. If I had a mind to, I could go once a year; once every two wouldn't even be a financial inconvenience. This is because I am one of the quarter of people in the midwest who went to a good, 75-99% white school, have two non-drug using parents and above average cognition.
We are probably more intelligent and functional on average than either coast, the drop-off is just drastic.
>>
>>94891981
>>94892078
You should've mentioned from the beginning that they were Mario and Luigi costumes, that wasn't an irrelevant detail. If your costumes were getting attention and if other people happened to mistake you for Disney mascots, that could've potentially caused legal trouble for Disney.
>>
>>94892542
There's the issue though. We specifically told anyone who asked us for pictures that we were just normal park patrons, but security still came up with some bullshit about how were were handing out business cards and advertising a service.
>>
>>94891858
Europe is all kitsch and hypocrisy.
I'm glad you're all failing to reproduce and turning irreparably semetic. Soon your smug will be the only truly European aspect of Europe, except of course, being taken by a bull.
>>
>>94877341
>ywm grope a Loli and MILF at the same time while dressed as tigger
>>
>>94883714
WHY ARE WE REPLYING
>>
>>94892174
Uglier girls tend to be the bitchier ones, if anything
Also that chick looks both cute and hot, which is usually the best combination.
>>
>>94892660

While you were sitting on your ass watching Rescue Rangers, I was out camping, hiking, and experiencing nature.

While you were begging mommy and daddy to buy you a new Aladdin action figure, I was visiting neighboring countries on day trips and learning new languages, cultures and customs.

While you were sitting on your ass and watching the Jungle Book for the 50th time, I was actually gaining experiences instead of watching fictional corporate mascots have them for me.

While you were having a completely safe, sterilized, corporately manufactured "dream vacation" as Disney World, I was out in the elements with my family, having REAL adventure.

While you were stuffing your fat burger face at the EPCOT world showcase, I was actually visiting those countries.

This is why you burgers are garbage and the whole world laughs at you. When the pinnacle of every Amerifat's childhood is a pilgrimage to Disney World, that's when you know your entire culture is bankrupt.
>>
How easy is it to get into the international thing? Being norwegian i suppose i could attempt to get a job within the Frozen/norway part, but is it overall worth it?
>>
>>94874033
>be canadian
>family gets matching red canada hats to keep track of everyone
>a fucking talking trash can rolls up to us
>thanks canadians for being so nice to cans
>starts singing the national anthem while rolling away
It was a fun trip
>>
>>94892931
You're not wrong, but young Europeans are going that way VERY quickly. (Mostly because the young generation of European females is basically indistinguishable from their American counterparts now, and the guys have no choice but to follow if they want any chance to get laid.)
>>
>>94892985

Do you mind playing up the most stereotypical, outdated, over-the-top elements of your culture for 12 hours a day at the price of you and your ancestors' dignity?
>>
>>94892931
>Our country hasn't created any meaningful and captivating works of fiction in over 300 years
>So I'll shit on yours instead
Not America's fault that you krauts, frogs, lobsters, and commies never learned how to actually make anything.
>>
File: .. (1).jpg (60KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
.. (1).jpg
60KB, 640x732px
>>94874033
>Was around 5, went on my first trip in Disney World with my entire extended family.
>We managed to stay long enough to see the parade. I was transfixed by the beauty of it all
>The adults kept passing me off among each other so they'd all have a chance to meet the new kid, but I suppose one didn't notice it was their turn and I was left behind.

>It took me a good while to notice my situation, the fear started building up pretty quick when all I saw was a sea of unfamiliar faces
>So I turned my attention back to the parade to drown it out. It helped a lot, made it almost feel like a dream, just me and the lights
>They eventually found me, but I was already introduced to the magic of escapism
I'm surprised kids don't get lost there more often
>>
>>94892931
Yeah but you're still on /co/
>>
>>94893020
Jesus fuck, I thought those things were me mixing up my dreams with reality. Good to know I wasn't going crazy back then and that trash cans really were moving
>>
>>94892931
I recognize this copypasta.

>inb4 "America has no culture"

>>94893169
Why are Europeans so assblasted about Americans?
>>
>>94893211
I'm not a European, moron.
>>
>>94893211
It's easier than worrying about the muslims outside.
>>
>>94893217
Alrighty, still assblasted anyways.
>>
>>94893240
If by that you mean depressed as fuck, then maybe.
>>
>>94893250
Because of the "stupid burgers"?
>>
File: 1503574799620.gif (2MB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1503574799620.gif
2MB, 300x297px
>>94892931
>I was out camping, hiking, and experiencing nature.
>I was visiting neighboring countries on day trips and learning new languages, cultures and customs.
>I was actually visiting those countries.
You act like that's a surprise when you have like 50 different languages, various land masses, and cultures all cluttered into a land mass that's nowhere near as big as the USA is.

Here's your (you).
>>
>>94893274
No, because I basically am one.
>>
>>94893211
They're OBSESSED
>>
>>94893356
He didn't say it was a surprise, he said it was better.
>>
>>94893493
>act like
>say it
>>
>>94888251
I was four.
>>
>>94893533
I don't get it.
>>
>>94880163
Pirates only seems to have a line during major holiday events. The rest of the year you can typically walk onto the ride no problem.
>>
>>94879336
Brit here, nice to know we're god tier.

Can confirm Brazilians as the worst.
>>
File: exciting.gif (1MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
exciting.gif
1MB, 500x252px
>work at Disney World
>first Halloween party of the year tonight
>that means working first treat shift of the year tonight
Halloween is literally the best time of year here and if you haven't gone to a Not So Scary party you're missing out.
>>
>>94893703
Its the best time of the year in general.
>>
>>94893211
>Why are Europeans so assblasted about Americans?

Their media says they can't complain about the "refugees" invading their country, but they CAN complain about Americans.

So they complain about Americans since they aren't allowed to express discontent about anything else.
>>
>>94894041
The current immigration issues in developed countries are entirely America's fault to begin with
>>
>>94881763
what got deleted?
>>
>>94894233
Details regarding Tinkerbell flirting with anon. Also, the source for the dialogue in the pic.
>>
File: BqP1F0SCMAAikXS.jpg (151KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
BqP1F0SCMAAikXS.jpg
151KB, 1024x575px
>>94892931
Sounds like someone's bootyblasted that the pinnacle of their native theme park industry is Dog Fart Coaster.
>>
>>94879714
Well they did literally abandon you.
>>
Tfw you share a breakroom with tink
>>
>>94893703
You in till1am aswell?
>>
>>94894711
12:30
I haven't worked at MK in awhile so I've been spoiled by closing at 9:30 or 10:00 at the latest. Still, I'm always ready to pick up a treat shift.
>>
>>94894867
You qsfb?
>>
>>94894502
BonBon-Land is fucking great you pleb!
>>
>>94894933
Attractions, currently and I was merch for about a year. What about you?
>>
>>94894264
Weird thing to have deleted, especially since it spawned awesome drawfaggotry. But the meat of the post is in the pic >>94881763
>>
>>94894683
Post photos.
>>
>>94895070
Photopass
>>94895338
Nah i aint getting fired
>>
>>94895338
>>94895756
He didn't say that he didn't have photos.
>>
File: 1496346207940.gif (261KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1496346207940.gif
261KB, 148x111px
>9 or 10 years old
>at Disneyland with grandma and 5 y/o little sis
>don't remember much of the visit except for an incident at the Dumbo ride
>little sis is restless and wants to go on the ride, so I wait in line with her while good ol' gram waits by the side
>sis starts throwing a tantrum in line because gram wasn't going on with us
>gram is trying to calm her down from outside the line the whole way, everyone in line is understandably irritated
>gram starts getting irritated too
>sis works herself up into a frenzy screaming and crying over nothing and pukes all over the place
>gram tries to get her out of line but she's adament that she still wants to go on and refuses
>girl behind us asks if they can go in front of us
>gram infuriated at this point says no
>we finally get on the ride, my little sis screaming in my ear the whole time reaching for gram
>finally get off the ride
>sis calms down
>gram is beyond fucking done but calms down well enough shortly after
>see a girl who I went to school with get off the ride just after us, but she somehow didn't notice us or the scene my sister put on
>want to go say hi for a moment but decide against it out of embarassment
>>
>>94895756
>Nah i aint getting fired
Goddammit, it has been so long since i've seen new backstage photos.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.