[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOOM's Harem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Do you think DOOM has a Rape Dungeon that he visits every day? What kind of gals do you think he has in there? Is he gentle or does he effectively "rape" them because only DOOM's pleasure matters? Does he even enjoy fucking? Is he mad that he's a dicklet?
>>
>>94872248
They are all Doombots. For no one is fit for Doom save for Doom himself. Maybe a few with Susans face And one he keeps in the back with Reeds.
>>
>>94872248
Suzan Storm and Scarlet Witch?
>>
>>94872337
Nah, this is taking Doom's ego to a far extreme. He's had relationships with normal women and has outgrown that kind of silver age ego. My guess is that for all of his talk of class and whatnot, he probably imports some"high test" Instagram Models and shit and just "rapes" the fuck out of them. While murmoring to himself "Fucking Richards and his subhuman stretchy dick. DOOM has no use for fake elongations".
>>
>>94872358
Plus Mogan Le Fay & Storm.
>>
>>94872389

No it is you who is taking Dooms ego not to far enough. Only Doom is Doom enough to bang Doom. It is why he created his time travel machines so he could travel throughout time and fuck his past/future selves. Once a month dooms from across the temporal spectrum meet in a pocket dimension for a massive circle jerk and orgy. For only Doom is Doom enough for the Doomy dick.
>>
File: 194257_original.jpg (126KB, 799x614px) Image search: [Google]
194257_original.jpg
126KB, 799x614px
>>94872639
Come on now anon, you're exaggerating.
>>
>>94872248
no i do not think so
doom loves his kingdom he has such harsh laws he just wants it to make it the gem of a shitty world

would do rape his subjects
no ,he would instead sent them to work camps or someshit to teach them will power

also doom is a intellectual its not too hard to see him thinking " base pleasures of the flesh are for weaker minds like Richards or stark "

he can have anything he wishes within his kingdom
but he has also known the kind of evil his people has seen at the hands of other

so no this is not how doom dose things
>>
>>94874353
He was gonna rape Val before falling in love with her. Then he killed her and used her skin for demon armor. But dw he loved her so much that he named his goddaughter after her.
>>
>>94872358
Emma Frost and Scarlet Witch iirc
>>
File: New_Avengers_Vol_3_31_Textless.jpg (150KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
New_Avengers_Vol_3_31_Textless.jpg
150KB, 790x1200px
This is Doom's best looking harem and you know it.
>>
File: DANGER-RANGER-VS-NIPPLES.png (929KB, 765x833px) Image search: [Google]
DANGER-RANGER-VS-NIPPLES.png
929KB, 765x833px
>>94872248
Dunno but is there an exact tag for this kind of fetish? (Slave Leia-kind of attires and stuff like that). I mean I know it has a trope name but it doesn't really give me much. Not enough to make a thread on /h/ without getting told to post at least 5 or 6 pics myself anyway.
>>
>>94875768
Enslavement? I guess maybe quasi-BDSM?
>>
>>94875768
Dunno anon. I love it myself, but I don't know if it's widespread or has a name or anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.