[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brain-Power Cheats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mqlum8tOlo1qzizmho1_500.jpg (202KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqlum8tOlo1qzizmho1_500.jpg
202KB, 500x592px
In this day and age, Cape-Scientists are essentially wizards. They perform extraordinary acts using their minds, but there has to be a point where shit just doesn't make any sense. So I started looking for "logical" excuses for these feats.

Stark amped himself with Extremis, which allowed him to think faster, smarter, better. He became a living computer. Richards has the stretchy brain. Pym has the Pym Particles. Banner was hit by the Gamma Radiation. T'Challa has the Herb and the Bast Amps. Sinister was mutated by Apocalypse. High Evolutionary got some Inhuman tech and evolved himself. And so on and so forth. Logical,if unrealistic, explainations, for how "normal" humans keep acting like aliens with a 493383 IQ.

The one I'm having a problem with is Doom. He's had no visible upgrades or amps, yet hangs in there with the rest of them. Considering we never see him actually "do science stuff", I'd say Doombots and the Latverian scientists carry the load.
>>
Doom studies magic, don't forget. Its possible his intellect may be supernatural. On the other hand, I don't think Doom's ego would really allow for his intellect to be anything but his own.
>>
>>94872075
STOP THINKING ABOUT IT NOBODY CHANGES THE TIRES IT'S JUST A COMIC BOOK FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Now, the bullshit answer is that Doom is supposed to be just that smart, but you've probably got it right in that, as the ruler of a fucking country, he's got a support structure to work with.
I like to think he actively seeks out brilliant minds and puts them on his payroll. Admittedly, this theory is made under the school of thought that Victor is a legitimately good ruler who actually cares about his people, since there's little to no reason someone who Dr. Doom can talk to about science would stick around otherwise.
>>
>>94872131
If "magic" was the answer, then Strange would be smarter than Richards.

>>94872227
Yeah, that's my explaination for this as well. He probably imports scientists from all across Europe.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.