[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a good version of The Riddler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Was he a good version of The Riddler?
>>
>>94869336
It was alright, but he seemed too angry and mean for a guy who makes over the top Jigsaw traps. I would've liked him more laid back and cool, until the point where his plans fall apart and then goes into a full blown rage.
>>
>>94869365
Forgot to mention that I really liked the graying temples, hood, and the cane design. And Downes does make a good Riddler, but I wish he just used his regular Brit accent so Riddler had a posh atmos around himself.
>>
He was arrogant and irritating, which are the traits I associate with Riddler, so yeah. Not the best, though.
>>
>>94869336
The hood is stupid.
>>
>>94869336
Actually, yeah. The Telltale versions of the Rogues haven't been great but I was actually on board with this Riddler.
It's an interesting take on the character, to make him older and more bitter and someone who was active long before Batman existed. It hasn't really been done before and I thought it was pulled off decently. And Downes was pretty good.
>>
>>94870396
Fight me.
>>
My only complaints were the really easy riddles/puzzles and the unnecessary blood and gore at the start.
>>
>>94869336
I think he would have been better if he was less arbitrarily murderous and more in it for good riddles. All the bat-rogues being serial killers is getting really dull.
>>
File: telltale-batmans-john-doejoker.jpg (704KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
telltale-batmans-john-doejoker.jpg
704KB, 1920x1080px
>>94869336
Shut the fuck up and talk about John
>>
>>94871926
Best girl.
>>
>>94871926
I want to protect him from Harley!
I want to carry him bride style!
>>
>>94871926
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEM9jOV2HUU
He's just so perfect
>>
>>94871926
Joker-chan kawaii princessu~
>>
File: h-how did you know.jpg (361KB, 1200x1720px) Image search: [Google]
h-how did you know.jpg
361KB, 1200x1720px
Se he know Bruce is gay, right
>>
>>94872115
Fun fact John literally admits he's gay if you pick a certain option during the funeral
>>
File: gay.jpg (1MB, 1200x4050px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
1MB, 1200x4050px
>>94872142
Fun fact: so does Bruce.
>>
No. The riddle and puzzle aspect seemed tacked on because of his namesake, and clashed with his hand to hand combat skills.

The riddler makes stupid traps because he has a compulsion to do so, and because it makes up for his lack of physical prowess, not because he feels like it.
The writers and voice actor took the character too seriously. You can't expect me to look at someone who looks and speaks like a pencil necked libtard as a serious physical threat.
>>
File: Harley-1920x1080.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-1920x1080.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
>You're in the club and this bitch slaps your boyfriend's ass
Wat do?
>>
>>94871562
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with all the members of the Pact. They seem to be more entertaining and colorful than the Children of Arkham.
>>
>>94872276
That's just your (totally wrong) interpretation.
>>
>>94872324
Break her back
>>
>>94872728
Fuck off, Bane.
>>
>>94872801
We're getting him too, right? Riddler did break from Santa Prisca.
>>
File: bane the ultimate shipper.jpg (894KB, 1200x947px) Image search: [Google]
bane the ultimate shipper.jpg
894KB, 1200x947px
>>94872801
No one will stand in the way of my ship!
>>
>>94873474
Id assume so. He looks like a silhouette in the Pact along with Harley
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.