[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /co/ feels about the 2012 version of the Shredder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shredderr.png (463KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
shredderr.png
463KB, 640x431px
How does /co/ feels about the 2012 version of the Shredder?
>>
>>94867038
somethings missing... edgy just aint what it used to be?
>>
I felt nothing. He was okay, I guess, but not the best.
>>
>>94867038
He was like a one-dimensional character that somehow fought to stay one-dimensional for 99% of the show. Like he would be given opportunities for growth (in some way) only to double-back and just reset to heartless bastard in the same episode. That kinda made his last on-screen moment all the more jarring (in a good way).
>>
>>94868499
cyan + steel are "good boy" colors
he needs to be red + black or black + purple
>>
>>94867038
He was a good villain. I was hoping he turn good.

I was kind of shock that they kill tigerclaw
>>
>>94869617
>I was kind of shock that they kill tigerclaw

Tigerclaw killed? THe guy's alive in which he brought fucking dragon-satan to ressurect his master.
>>
File: this thread.png (157KB, 470x414px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.png
157KB, 470x414px
>>94869626
I mean Rahzar.

Still, I can't believe he is dead.
>>
>>94867038
Bane?
>>
TMNT 2012 was kino. Mikey was cutest turtle with the freckles.
>>
>>94867038
I prefer 2003 Shredder designwise, but this show was really good.
>>
>>94868499
The "classic" edgydesign is so over used and laughed at that they need a new edgy. But the red+black edge was achieved after years of grinding and polishing, until they hit the spot. Now they have to start over.
>>
>>94867038
Does any one have that comic of a guy riding a bicycle who then falls off because he stuck a stuck between the spokes and then blames it on something else? Because I feel that is exactly his character, only that something else being Hamato Yoshi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.