[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right? What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: MoralOrelTitle.jpg (8KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
MoralOrelTitle.jpg
8KB, 307x230px
What went right?

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1493853345290.png (119KB, 308x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493853345290.png
119KB, 308x250px
>What went wrong?
>>
>What went wrong.
Season one was a parody of davey and goliath, and was making fun of god. That was the whole show for the most part.

>What went right.
Season 2 started to show that faith in the eyes of others brings out the true person they are. They were starting to deal with other people in the show, and show how they deal with faith.

Season 3 showed that everyone is human and hides behind many things to justified the things they do and the people they become. Faith has its way of hurting people, and saving them. But most of the people in the show were just given a bad hand, and had to deal with that. Finding ways to live with that. The show kind of saw faith more then just something to make fun of, and saw people really do care about its teachings to be better themselves or to follow to feel good about themselves. There is no right or wrong way to carry faith to someone that really cares for it.

In the end. Oral has a family, and is still Christian, even after everything.
>>
>>94866695
I still remember the Season 3 ride here. What a show.
>>
>>94868577
>to justified the things they do

*to justify the things they do
>>
>>94868577
>Season 3 showed that everyone is human and hides behind many things to justified the things they do and the people they become. Faith has its way of hurting people, and saving them. But most of the people in the show were just given a bad hand, and had to deal with that. Finding ways to live with that. The show kind of saw faith more then just something to make fun of, and saw people really do care about its teachings to be better themselves or to follow to feel good about themselves. There is no right or wrong way to carry faith to someone that really cares for it.

The point of season 3 was to show that the vast majority of Moralton used religion as an excuse to justify poor behavior. And in Beforel Orel, it was shown that Orel was a good person BECAUSE he good, not just because of religion. Way to waste your dubs.
>>
>>94866695
It got really heavy in tone toward the end but it didn't detract from the show's quality, it only improved it. The ending was great.

They didn't give them enough episodes to work with.
>>
>>94866695
>What went wrong?
Not enough episodes. More story would have been great. I feel that the way the show made fun of not religion, but religious people, made the show great as it explored all the different people in the town. Really wish Moreltown had gotten made, I wanted to see more of Nurse Bendy's story, as well as Florence and Dotty.
>>
What went right was the freedom [as] and Lazzo gave the team going into season 3

What went wrong was [as] and Lazzo backtracking as soon as shit started getting darker and heavier, as well as the fact that Dino hasn't worked on anything anywhere like this show ever since. I mean, he did production work on Anomalisa, but I think that's about it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.