[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your cartoon ideas, /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: Flash_display.png (120KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_display.png
120KB, 450x253px
My idea would likely be called "The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive" or something.

It would be sort of like Teen Titans Go! in that it's an animated show about a beloved DC property being adapted into a silly cartoon.

It would have a bit of Gumball-type humor in it, as well as jokes aimed towards fans of the live-action Flash show sprinkled throughout.

>Captain Cold is the Chad leader of the Rouges, who are all lame betas.
>When he and Flash fight alone, they're almost happy to see each other and are practically best friends.
>They pretend to hate each other

>E(obard Thawne) appears
>B(arry): Reverse Flash!! :0
>E: Ugh, I hate that name. Call me...Zoom *Dramatic Pose*
>B: I thought this was Zoom *Shows him Earth-2 Zoom*
>E: This is why I hate you

>Reverse-Flash appears randomly to fuck with Barry

>a few One-Punch Man style episodes in which an easily defeatable villain arrives and Flash solves the problem easily within the last five minutes

>A few hints that he can literally become god of his universe if he sticks his dick deep enough into the timeline
>Does once, but changes everything back by the end of the episode

What do you think? Do you have any suggestions?
>>
A middle-aged barbarian frost giant is cursed and turned into a dwarf.

He tries to find a spell to reverse this, learning several other spells (particularly ice spells) in the process, and becomes somewhat of a wizard. Since his home is too big for him to live in now, he stays in an inn in a town for more human-sized people.

The show would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology.
>>
>>94859903
Sounds awful. Why would you even use Barry for a show like that anyhow?
>>
File: wojakMask.jpg (23KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
wojakMask.jpg
23KB, 583x616px
>>94860403
Oh. Okay. Well, I guess everyone's entitled to their opinions. Thanks for the suggestion, though :^)
>>
>>94859903
So, what do you think of mine?
>>
>>94859903

I have my own Transformers, GI Joe, Batman and X-Men continuity concepts.
>>
>>94861811
Pretty interesting. If you have any artistic skill or know anyone who does, I'd suggest seeing if you can at least get a webcomic made and see how things go from there!
>>
Superman the animated series style show except it's about the Great Lakes Avengers

I just want to see my man Doorman in action
>>
>>94861936
I don't have artistic skill, just writing
>>
>>94860806
Trying to make a referential to the already existing TV show Flash cartoon seems like setting it up to fail. So is trying to make a less visible Teen Titans Go style show. You're trying to stitch together smaller parts of two audiences based on internet memery.
>>
File: 1471897464336.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1471897464336.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>94859903
your idea is shit OP but I was thinking the other day why there are no super hero cartoons where a speedster is the protagonist. JLU and Young Justice and Teen Titans have speedsters in their teams (Xmen Evolution as well) but I wonder if they think a speedster isn't good enough to hold a show on his own. Flash has the name but I don't like his rogue gallery, I'd love to make a show about an OC Donut Steel speedster and just have fun with the tropes.
>>
File: 1471897534422.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1471897534422.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94863012
this is from Invincible
>>
File: 1492032114220.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492032114220.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>94863012
Flash's rogue gallery is literally the best part of his character, what are you talking about?
>>
>>94859903
A Green lantern cartoon that isn't fucking awful and animated in traditional 2D style

The Lantern(s) also bother to actually make interesting constructs and there is no shoehorned robot subplot with two shitty OCs
>>
>>94863194
fuck you, aya and razer were great. razer was just like me: nihilistic, suicidal, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
If I have to pitch an adaptation I'd pitch an anthology of shorts based around stories from Vertigo series. Like a few shorts would adapt an arc from Sandman or Shade the Changing Man
>>
a drama about a mid 30s woman that teaches high school. she can barely contain her homo lust for one of the girls in her class.
>>
File: IMG_6926.jpg (442KB, 750x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.jpg
442KB, 750x1120px
>The Series
Would Netflix pick it up?
>>
>>94860806
I son't think your idea is too bad but really what do expect starting off with
>It would be sort of like Teen Titans Go!
>>
>>94859903
Avengers Infinite

Marvel equivalent to Brave and the Bold with a slightly larger main cast. Various members of the Avengers road trip the Marvel U and team up with new characters every week. The main roster would probably be something like the MCU version for marketing purposes, but would be broken up over every episode so you don't have Cap and Iron Man appearing in every single episode.
>>
That one asylum idea that one anon keeps posting in these threads
>>
>>94862065
>I just want to see my man Doorman in action

THIS
>>
>>94859903
Something prehistoric
>>
what would a nedroid cartoon be like?
>>
>>94859903
The last 2D animated cartoon has to try and survive in a CGI world. Basically Y: The Last Man but for kids and with commentary on the current animation industry.
>>
>>94863480
Maybe like a short movie? I don't see it being an interesting show per se but who knows.
>>
>>94864952
it'd have to be very short or have an episode of different segments
>>
>>94864952
A series of Robot Chicken sketches.
>>
>>94860806
Kek
>>
A burglar breaks into an old mansion, long assumed to be abandoned, in the hopes of acquiring some ill gotten gains. Turns out the mansion is one of those monster mash mansions, filled with every variety of spooky monsters. The burglar tries to get out but the house is magic and possibly alive as well, so the layout of the house keeps changing and every door and window he tries to get through are locked and unbreakable.
Dude tries to escape Halloween monster house while being pestered by the monsters and occasionally getting caught up in their hijinks.
>>
>>94866128
Neat
>>
>>94859903
>Kid in high school continually gets into fights, gun fights and magical wars.
>Starts as an adventure and gradually becomes a deconstruction of wish fulfillment and power fantasies through an examination of what makes people good at fighting and capable of gambling their lives for fun.
Would it sell?
>>
>>94867661
Probably not
>>
>>94866128
I like this
Pitch it to CN now
>>
File: ss13.jpg (1MB, 3000x2111px) Image search: [Google]
ss13.jpg
1MB, 3000x2111px
ss13
its just sealab in space
>>
File: UltimateBaseballKid-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (119KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
UltimateBaseballKid-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
119KB, 544x544px
a cartoon about a baseball team of kids traveling around the country competing against other teams and getting into mischief between games
>>
File: doom.png (336KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
336KB, 1280x981px
>>94859903
>Fantastic Four cartoon
Show follows the typical story for the most part but with Doom and Richards related as brothers (Dr. Victor Richards and Dr. Reed Richards). Ben, Johnny, Reed and Sue all get their typical powers through cosmic rays while Victor was on Earth monitoring their flight as ground control (he passed up on it seeing it as too high risk low reward).

For several episodes, the family go on adventures and Victor gets a few episodes where he gets captured or whatnot but generally runs the Fantastic Foundation. Reed however slowly evolves over the course of the 1st season from a caring and loving man and science enthusiast to a science obsessed man who puts his friends and family's well-being on the line. He gets called out on it and his relationship starts to strain on the others to the point Sue sneaks behind his back and talks to Victor to create a device to drain Reed of his powers, fearing the effect of the cosmic rays may have affected his sanity.

Victor creates such a device and drains his powers but there is a malfunction and the device explodes. Victor gets Reed's powers and Reed is scorched and scarred by the explosion. Despite them hospitalizing and consoling him, even giving him a full-body exoskeleton to allow him to move, he disappears back to his homeland of Latveria to swear revenge and takes the name of his famed conqueror ancestor to cast off the remains of his old life, renaming himself as Dr. Richards Doom.

Season 2 would then focus on trying to defeat and reform Doom while also discovering Sue is pregnant

Season 3 would then deal with the Silver Surfer, Galactus, and the origin of their powers
>>
>>94869490
Good
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.