[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharingan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

considering Rick can tell when he's in a simulation and in some aspects break it with just his kind, do you think he can be resistant to Sharingan? it kinda works like a simulation
>>
>>94859570
lol
>>
marty im a pickle

im picko ricko
>>
File: summer tiddie.png (594KB, 1827x2347px) Image search: [Google]
summer tiddie.png
594KB, 1827x2347px
>>94859570
Is this a shitpost thread?
>>
File: IMG_6024.jpg (51KB, 535x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6024.jpg
51KB, 535x479px
>>
>>94859570
RASENGAN!!
*runs with his arms behind his back*
>>
>>94860735
>this is my first-
who cares newfag
>>
>>94861365
TIDDIE RIIIICCCK
>>
>>94859570
obviously, knowing Rick, he probably has SOMETHING to counter it, either something he'd just whip up or something he did to himself for just such an occasion.

i'd say the second since he would probably lean more to the Batman side of being prepared. a better fight is Rick vs Bats
>>
>sharingan

Is that some gay anime shit?
>>
>>94859570
>Sharingan

?
>>
>>94859570
But is there a Rick that can defeat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>94859570
a simulation and a literal "fucks with your sense" technique are two vastly different things anon.

he was only able to "break " the simulation cause it needs to make computations nad he slowed it down by forcing the simulation to do a bunch of random shit. Sharigan, he cant really dispel in the same manner dipshit.
>>
>>94863802
Anime? Yes
But Gay? Also yes
>>
>>94864844
Naruto stuff they at least pretend to be a science, and if it's science Rick can exploit it

The only thing that would trip up Rick is someone from a show that doesn't take itself seriously. Probably the Kids Next Door or Futurama
>>
>>94864844
it's the fact that he was aware that he was in a simulation. plus Rick is a living deus ex machina, he may pull out a random plot device
>>
>>94867394
dont give me that NLF BS.
>>
>>94867437
I'm giving it :^)
>>
Sharingan is gengutsu. Gengutsu can be dispelled with pain. Given that Rick's catchphrase means, "I am in great pain, please help me" I'd say, yeah, he sure as fuck can get out of a Sharingan.
That's ignoring the fact that Rick's brain is so advanced and probably booby trapped. Go in there, and you're likely to come out and kill yourself.
>>
>>94869503
this.
>>
>>94859570
he'd probably realize what's going on and bullshit his way out while also explaining to morty how he managed to bullshit his way out
>>
>>94869503
how would he fucking figure that out? hes not fucking omniscient, just because we know that doesnt he can, you confuse intelligence with " being able to figure something with no info at all."
>>
>>94869503
also genjutsu doesnt work like that, the user doesnt put themselves in there. its not that kind fucking mental possession you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.