[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they really hate old Webby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7673.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7673.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Do they really hate old Webby?
>>
>>94859465
Probably not, they just hated that she was a giiiiirl, yuck. So they made her a boy without a penis.
>>
She wasn't strong and independent enough, she had to die.
>>
>>94859465
Everyone hated old Webby.
>>
>>94859639
I didnt mind her. Honestly I find it funny how in the show the boys were constantly being dicks to Webby for being a Girl, only to be proven how great she was later. Turns out the boys in the original were right to hate on her.
>>
No its just a joke you enormous autist.
>>
yes, feminine girls are the enemy to the modern establish.
>>
>>94859465
Are you really reading too much into this?
>>
>>94859465
>all the people ironically/unironically defending Old Webby in this thread cause "m-muh traditional women!"

Either you never watched the original and just wanna bitch or just have shit taste. Either way, disgusting.

I didn't care for Old Webby to hate her desu, but she was an utterly useless character. Literally just a tagalong, I'm glad at the very least they want to give her some character beyond being the girl in the reboot
>>
>>94859465
I really hate the old Webby.
>>
File: 1481918335093.png (25KB, 662x166px) Image search: [Google]
1481918335093.png
25KB, 662x166px
>>94859465
One of the directors very verbally said she hated old Webby in interviews and random tweets.

So I would assume yes since they changed her personality completely rather than making her a girly-girl who also is allowed to go on adventures.
>>
>>94859465
>ebby.
Because she was annoying as fuck?

Doesn't anyone even remember how awful and grating her voice alone was?
>>
>>94862240
You'd need to change her personality anyway. She was blithering pointless in the original. Either writer her off completely or make her someone else. I refuse to believe she had fans who didn't want to fuck her.
>>
>>94859465
That is a doll, the same doll old Webby carried everywhere
>>
File: Webby_doll.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Webby_doll.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
That's not Webby.
>>
You don't?
>>
Old webby was boring desu
>>
Old Webby AND the old Nephews were boring.
>>
>>94859465
I dont remember ducktales that fondly. Turns out all the characters I was supposed to identify with sucked. Im glad they rebooted all the kids. I hope we get a daisy or 3 caballeros episode.
>>
File: IMG_3090.png (2MB, 3039x2201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.png
2MB, 3039x2201px
>>94864435
>Fat Chance on getting a Daisy episode anytime soon. The Writers confirmed fucking Gladstone before Daisy, and considering that they're comic fans, a majority of their experience with Daisy is as a lackluster character, not Webby tier, but not really good either. We might not see Daisy for a while. It looks like Donald might be stayin single a while longer.
>>
>>94859465
It has to pander to the woke modern people that hate everything made before they were born.

The older one was a cute inoffensive character but god forbids we have that.
>>
>>94864630
So is this one, difference is she's not fucking useless.
>>
>>94864642
This.
>>
>>94864537
Fuck, I was hoping to see donald try to keep girlfriend while rasing 3 hellions and hes now homeless. I loved how in the recent mickey shorts daisy was a stuck up cunt, it was good humor.
>>
>>94863988
>Yep Yep Ye-BANG
>>
>>94860939
By ripping of Jade from JCA
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.